Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

pyrotek posted:

Same. Doubt it will be the last time, sadly.

i was so excited in 2000 i got to do the cool mail in ballot my second year of college and it was gonna be cool

now i'm debating earnestly between which write-in joke is funniest and it seems more honest anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Someone make or point me to a Green Party thread

I’m feeling Howie Hawkins

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Didn't polls have half of Bernie's support being Bernie or bust?

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

I'm not voting for biden.

https://twitter.com/dudeweedmemes/status/1238614727917477889

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

silicone thrills posted:

I would rather eat glass than vote for joe Biden and I will try my hardest to convince everyone I know that it isn't worth it and will lead to some gently caress wit like Crenshaw later.

Been on this forum a long time and I've never toxxed for something but gently caress I am toxxing now.

Same on all counts. I wouldn't ever toxx for anything I wasn't certain of. Says a lot about how much I despise Biden and the Democrats that prop him up.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Code Jockey posted:

I was just gonna say this lmao

Youth turnout is going to bottom out in november, why the gently caress should they show up (except to write in Bernard)

"Bottoming out" by "hitting the back walls" of the DNC like a "747 airliner packed to the gills with fuel for a trans-Atlantic flight"

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I will not be voting for Joe Biden.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

:devil: on my shoulder: Don't vote for Joe Biden!

:angel: on my other shoulder: Yeah really gently caress that guy!

All-knowing orb hovering in front of my eyes: :wom::wom::wom:*

*(this means "yeah gently caress him" in orb speak which isn't a language so much as a wordless transmitted understanding.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Angel on my shoulder: Withholding a vote from Biden will take courage, and give up potential short-term benefits, but hopefully alleviate much more human suffering in the long run

Devil on my shoulder: Also it'll make succ libs really mad lol

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Never gonna begrudgingly vote for some neolib I disagree with on everything ever again, learned THAT lesson

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

biden is gross af

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Code Jockey posted:

I was just gonna say this lmao

Youth turnout is going to bottom out in november, why the gently caress should they show up (except to write in Bernard)

My state doesn’t accept write-ins unless they are approved to be on the ballot, so I hope the Bernie campaign is taking care of that for November...

Healthy Nut Snack
Mar 23, 2016
Joe Biden? More like No! biden :toxx:

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
Joe Biden eats one whole baby monkey for breakfast every morning, served to him like the one in Temple Of Doom. Don't vote for the baby monkey eater. Also he's loving awful about criminal justice, healthcare and a lot of other things.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Gimme that gangtag

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

HerniaFlange posted:

Joe Biden eats one whole baby monkey for breakfast every morning, served to him like the one in Temple Of Doom. Don't vote for the baby monkey eater. Also he's loving awful about criminal justice, healthcare and a lot of other things.

This is true. He thinks monkey brains will cure his dementia and eats them constantly. He has hunks of monkey brains in his pockets instead of Werthers and hands them out to children.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Requesting re-NOJOEification since I don't understand how gangtags work and I changed my avatar

<--- check it out neato

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Joe Biden? Heh, no thanks buddy :frogc00l:

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
I'd vote (to convict) Joe

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

They call him Joe Biden because you turn 360 degrees and vote for someone else.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

no biden no biden no biden-

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Tom Guycot posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tom Guycot posted:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

I will not vote for Joe Biden ever.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/1238837646526300166?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i havent counted but i am estimating something like 300-500 goons now have vowed itt not to vote for j-bi

folks we gotta make number go up. we need enough to swing a state

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Squizzle posted:

i havent counted but i am estimating something like 300-500 goons now have vowed itt not to vote for j-bi

folks we gotta make number go up. we need enough to swing a state

We need to offer an extra, elite gang tag for swing state voters. Warm up that moddin finger

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Jewel Repetition posted:

We need to offer an extra, elite gang tag for swing state voters. Warm up that moddin finger

if biden becomes the nominee i wonder if they're counting on missouri as a swing state because lolllllllllllllllll

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Is there a higher quality version of the NoJoe tag? Want to make it my facebook header, get the olds really worried

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Love my tag and proud to be a member of such a great club!

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Tom Guycot posted:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tom Guycot posted:

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Jewel Repetition posted:

Does Florida count? If so then yes please

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

I will not vote for Biden, Joe
I will not vote for him, no no

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Head full of oatmeal
Even if he wins, we lose
Just total dogshit

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Any time I see joe Bidens face I pull my nutsack out of my pants and i wiggle it (them?) @ joe. not gunna vote for u, sweetie!! 😡😡😡

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Absolute garbage. Get him OFF the stage!!! He should be in a rest home for Sleepy Joes!!! Zzzzz!!!