Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

LLSix posted:

I love everything about this. You nailed the way so many cultivation novels sound.

Thanks, I really appreciate this! Making it sound like a cultivation novel is exactly what I was going for. Xianxia novels in general have got me really interested in Chinese culture in general and one of the main reasons I recommend A Will Eternal as a first novel from wuxiaworld is because the US born translator learned Chinese and then moved to China because he married someone there. He's got a bunch of super interesting translator notes in both AWE and ISSTH (I Shall Seal The Heavens about Chinese culture, how their words work and why certain proverbs are the way they are.

Hell, aside from doing a piece on Matters of Face: Slapping Faces Literally and Figuratively as my next post, would goons be interested in SaffronKit's Novel Corner where I do novel recommendations? I have read more xianxia than I care to admit usually so I've got a bunch to talk about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
SaffronKit, that does sound fairly interested. I'd also be interested in a post about the most common character archetypes, plot points and other 'tropes' in xianxia novels. The kind of stuff where you go "ah, it's this again" because you've seen it a million times, the kind of stuff that's ubiquitous to the point where writers start deliberately subverting it because they expect their readers to be able to recognize it.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Boksi posted:

SaffronKit, that does sound fairly interested. I'd also be interested in a post about the most common character archetypes, plot points and other 'tropes' in xianxia novels. The kind of stuff where you go "ah, it's this again" because you've seen it a million times, the kind of stuff that's ubiquitous to the point where writers start deliberately subverting it because they expect their readers to be able to recognize it.

While I'd love to do a post on that and have been considering it, but it's also kind of an overwhelming topic that I've been inserting a bit in to my various effort posts so far. In fact, the post about Face is one I'm doing because a lot of tropes directly relate to the concept and unless you understand what it means, you won't really "get" it. Also it may be way more typing in one sitting than I am prepared to do just yet.

Also also, I kind of want you guys to see some of them first hand before I mention them. They can be real good when done well, and I want to see what the creators of this game got.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

The weeklong trip of sect master Hats must be quite demanding for him to be sleeping all day.

Some would claims Hats is simply lazy, but Radio Free Kobold realized the moment he steps into the first path of cultivation.

He is developing severe case of depression from Qi imbalance or something. Great desperation weal within his soul to seek out a private room with good feng shui to smooth out the internal flow, treasure to regulate his element affinity in harmony to the grand cycle. He needs to leave this awful place and take his mind off elsewhere.

As someone who led everyone to this land, he feels responsible to scout out further and be the representative presence of the sect. It’s time to pay a visit to our lovely neighbors by flying there stylishly on a pickaxe!

Even as a man who was bedridden due to being a ‘poison container’ for most of this tragic life, Radio Free Kobold knows the simple concept of gift – a thing that you expect to get back in similar value later, in other word, a trade.

Naturally, Free Radio Kobold need not hold back knowing he will get back something like this rare and precious spirit wood someday.

Moreover, what better way to make a great impression than to completely woo the other party into mad passionate affection for you?

Of course, one must not forget that One of the sect out there is the culprit for the destruction of our Taiyi sect. As such, an insult is prepared for the glorious day to come.

For the first time, Radio Free Kobold gets to experiences the freedom of flying in the sky (on a pickaxe). It’s a dream for all who was confined on their bed for significant amount of time due to poor physical condition. Today, he gets to lives his dream because he joined a cult.

Not long after the departure of Radio Free Kobold, Hats sits up in meditation. He can feel his body is filled with Qi again.

This time, he will pick the droppings of these beloved rabbits with a tragic history.

He can feel it from all the coolness of flying on a sword. This time, he will succeed.

Everyone are relieved to see Hats and Radio Free Kobold working so hard for the sect.

Big sister Slaan in particular, feel a great weight have been lifted by those two strong brothers/sister(?) of the sect.

Although she doesn’t need to shoulders the whole responsibility as the big sister anymore, some habits are hard to break. Just this morning, she was seen to be taking good care of the tamed snake with ample hugging, and praising it for swallowing a rat in one gulp.

She and Arcanuse were seen holding hands in happiness.

Things are going well and the future seem bright.

As Radio Free Kobold flew pass the village, he recalls the younger time when he was the child of a peasant. His rural upbringing doesn’t groom him to be well versed in the art of social etiquette unlike sect master Hats whose words can easily charm women off their winter dress.

A strangely distracting sense of being praised has caused Hats to fail his treasure refinement. Perhaps it’s best he strengthens himself further before attempting this poo poo again.

… right after he is done venting his frustration on the innocent ground that is getting stomped with overwhelming Qi.

A curious passerby come to sight-see our glorious sect stone of the Cult of Bčn. He seems to be attracted by the dignifying smell of our sect.

Sect master Hats is happy to see a new slave brethren who shares similar interest to his recent obsession.

He is very confident in poo poo-talking her into staying.

Slaan also helped with some oriental pole-dancing.

“This is truly troublesome.” Radio Free Kobold thought to himself. Does he have what it takes for this diplomatic mission? How should he address other with respect and refers to himself properly? All he knows is to praise someone and humble yourself as ‘this one’. This ‘Face’ thing that everyone mentioned… isn’t that just means Social Respect? Why do they have to make it sound so complicated? This rising star of the cultivation world does not get it.

However, the ancestors would surely bless this diligent junior in this momentous endeavor! More so when the construction of this Ancestral Temple of Feng Shui Snake is completed! Name subjects to change

In great reverence for the great ‘holy artifact’ of the Cult of Bčn, Lynneth have joined our bottom of pyramid big family.

She has a happy childhood. That’s it

But she is the ultimate worker.

All the more reason for her to see this place as her new amazing home! Sect master Hats really drilled the loyalty into this fervent believer!

Just don’t ridicules her blade.

It’s time. The moment of first impression and gaining ‘Face’ for the Cult of Bčn have arrived. Radio Free Kobold’s feet can’t get any colder than stepping on snow with palpitating heart.

Greeting, envoy of the Cult of Ben, how can the Rosy Cloud Grotto be of assistance for you today?
Greeting, great and reverent sect master Rangsi Xia. Your beauty indeed rivals the sun and…

Brown Rock Floor.
My word… that is quite a ripe compliment that I never heard of. May I know the name of this esteemed guest of my?
My apology for my late introduction. I am Radio Free Kobold, inner student of the Cult of Bčn.
Inner student? Is that how your sect address disciple of the inner division?
(Is there a difference? I was an outer student not long after Taiyi Sect burned down! How would I know!?) Yes. It is as you said.
It is remarkable for a newly formed sect to be humble, and wisely discreet while gathering strength. I am optimistic for the Cult of Ben and my condolence to the fall of Taiyi Sect.

Thank you, sect master Rangsi Xia, as a token of our friendship, please accept this rare Spirit Wood of our sect.

A… Spirit Wood. Thank you.
(Now is time to flirt it up!) Indeed. This humble one have specifically chosen this as a gift to be symbolic of ‘ours’ relationship.
I see… and what would this Spirit Wood represent?
Well, as the most perceptive one such as you can see, I am bestowing it upon you at this hour of dawn.
If you…
Get what I mean?
Don’t you think this modest one in front of you is… hot?

… my apology, I shall have the servants prepares you a cold beverage.
Eh? I-I mean-
Hoho, pardon the cruel jest of this old woman. I fully understood the implied meaning of our sect’s complementing relationship just as wood element is to fire, and the rising dawn is the warming beginning of a wonderful friendship.
… yes. Sect master Rangsi Xia is truly wise.
Now, while you are here, would you like to trade some items that could be useful for a startup sect like yours?

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Mar 14, 2020

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

im actually dying right now this is amazing

edit omg this gif next to my av as me even more in stiches

Greader
Oct 11, 2012
Really glad I found this LP, this looks like an incredible game, probably gonna play it myself once that translation is out. Also weirdly educational about a genre I didn't even really realise existed before now :v:

I am ready to learn the true meaning of ben. Name's Greader, male gender and if possible I wanna become the best constructor, if not I am also fine with whatever other menial duties that need to be carried out

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Greader posted:

if possible I wanna become the best constructor, if not I am also fine with whatever other menial duties that need to be carried out
Grind enough exp and you can become best at anything!

The only limiting factor is your lifespan, but we should have longevity items by the time you join.

Lynneth have terrible skills on everything, but her dull trait makes her the ultimate worker - She don’t stop working on bad mood! So she can grind exp more often than other.

Hats would be the worst with Lazy trait, but that won’t matter for an inner.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Exhaustion creates infinite amusement from simple pictures. Forgive me for delaying on posting about Face, as it is a pretty big part of xianxia (and also wuxia) in general and I'm having a bit of a writer's block.

I'm curious though, how does the game handle gender changing in terms of relationships overall? Would it be better for Arcanuse to never cultivate if we get stuck with Sunflower refining? Is the game progressive enough a xianxia simulator to not care?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I don't know. Gender preference and romance doesn't seem to be a mechanic beyond fluff or minor buff unless it's some late game thing that I never reached.

There is a marriage mod that adds what you have in mind and child reincarnation, but that's too sophisticated for my liking to try it out.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Are there any laws that make women into men?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Scalding Coffee posted:

Are there any laws that make women into men?
There's probably a mod for it.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I must refine my qi...

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Nyaa posted:

I don't know. Gender preference and romance doesn't seem to be a mechanic beyond fluff or minor buff unless it's some late game thing that I never reached.

There is a marriage mod that adds what you have in mind and child reincarnation, but that's too sophisticated for my liking to try it out.

that's kinda nice then that they didn't focus too hard on it. Bit of a touchy subject in novels so glad it isn't a big deal in the game.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

You have a lots of Lingzhi here.
Yes, we have a great harvest this year with these precious mushroom that can extend one’s lifespan by three years (diminishing effect on subsequent usages). But we mostly use it as ingredient for pill. An easy path for strengthening one’s foundation as well.
Thank you, but we are growing these already and most of our outers are halfway done with their foundation anyway.

We could use some internal medicine.
My apology, these medication are quite rare to produce, so we would prefer to sell it to others well-established partners. Same for everything marked in red.

This metal have a nice glint.
That they do. A metal that surpasses iron in strength and beauty. It is dense and heavy enough to endures dragon flame for awhile.

This!?
Ah, our showcase item. One of the few elixir covets by many cultivators. Alas, we only put it up to showcase our sect’s capability and for someone deserving of such prized item.

Is this treasure for sale?
Certainly not, but we do lend it to our friend for time of great needs. Surely you understands that no sect would willingly sell their precious treasure.
Most certainly. The moment this newly-hatched chick of yours truly has step forth into the world of cultivation, an instinctive sense beckons me to seeks pleasure treasure.
That innate desires of yours is correct. We cultivators can sense the dangerous attention of the world itself. It poses a great danger in our path towards the Greater Dao. Treasure is the clothing for self-preservation and necessary tools for further cultivation.
This is very enlightening. Do you have any advise for refining a treasure?
Go for your object of most desire
I see. Brown Rock Floor it is.

Are these cultivation laws!?
Ah, of course, but they are only minor scriptures that guides one into certain cultivation level beneath the final stage of immortality.

There is a hibernating demon beast in our area, can we ask for help from your sect.
My apology. Although I can see you are a respectable individual, it’s our policy to only lead our help to those we have established a strong bond. Other friends of ours might need our help at any moment as well.

We may offer a discount and grant you entrance to our sect when you have proven your trustworthiness.
How many Spirit Wood would that takes?
Hoho, when it is enough to fill the sea. As a reminder, we only see values in things that we need.

For example, this Spirit Wood Plank of yours has been processed from raw wood into plank, so it has lost its value to us.

Varied density of Spirit Stone/Crystal, however, are considers common currency. The lowest rarity item like these can instantly refills a cultivator’s internal Qi by 500 units.

Do you have any needs for these items?
No. We might be interested if you can turn those hides into high quality products. Rare herbs would certainly have its worth, but better as elixir.

… If I may ask, why is there a terribly-smelling pear soup?
Oh, uhh, that was my dinner last night. Please disregard.

Radio Free Kobold knew it would be bad to come home empty handed, so he decided to fly further up to get some herbs as souvenir.

Well then, our junks are off the list. It’s about time we make some new clothes anyhow.

Happerry, Kidz, Cyflan, Anonymousidiot, and Blaze Dragon will be the sect’s crafter.

Not to confuse with our culinary artisan: Happery, Arcanuse, and Kaja. Only they are allowed to touch the stove. Slaan is still banned for the creation of the Cursed Pear Soup that partially responsible for Cyflan’s death. She strongly disagrees with the accusation.

We would rather risk consuming the Sad Pear Soup that Happerry puts his love into making.

Speaking of pear, we are out of those and need to use *a little* beef to make some meal. At least the next batch of raw supplies will be able to sits on a clean Brown Rock Floor.

Our wheat are only halfway grown.

We might need more fertilizers.

In the meantime, we will have to forages everything we can find nearby.

Our Crafter of Bčn (Group name subjects to change) made a prototype design for a simple cloth for our sect. They claim this is worthy of being a 'treasure’, but the poor working condition has ruined it.

The dusty dirt from a strong wind and muddy ground is the only reason they can only produce mediocre products.

They all agrees that it is time to move all these crafting station into a workshop.

There is a saying that man symbolizes the Yang of Fire as their wife is to Ying of Cursed Water Soup.

See? This is why you don’t hurt rabbits.

A stone box? It might contain treasure! Hats immediately fly there to snatch it before someone else gets it!

:sparkles:

CULT MAP:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jun 20, 2020

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

The box is full of fire, isn't it.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

If people want something in the genre a little more western-flavoured (and on SA) read LLSix's CYOA All Ways Be Cultivating. It's very good, we start as a baby in cultivating mountain tribe and slowly learn more about the world, setting, and how Cultivation works (through the eyes of an child, at least)

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Cursed pear soup
Cursed clothes on fire
Cursed brown stone floor! :argh:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A box of bomb rings? Who wants something like this?

Patrat
Feb 14, 2012

I have picked this game up and it is definitely an interesting game. There is a lot of depth to setting up feng shui and weird cultivation chambers with the right balance of various elements from the construction and the magical stuff put on stands to channel qui. Not to mention dosing people on drugs in the right order and later on utilizing weather control along with breaking through in the right times of year.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Nothingtoseehere posted:

If people want something in the genre a little more western-flavoured (and on SA) read LLSix's CYOA All Ways Be Cultivating. It's very good, we start as a baby in cultivating mountain tribe and slowly learn more about the world, setting, and how Cultivation works (through the eyes of an child, at least)

Well, so much for me getting anything done today.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Patrat posted:

I have picked this game up and it is definitely an interesting game. There is a lot of depth to setting up feng shui and weird cultivation chambers with the right balance of various elements from the construction and the magical stuff put on stands to channel qui. Not to mention dosing people on drugs in the right order and later on utilizing weather control along with breaking through in the right times of year.

So it's a factorio-alike for manufacturing enlightenment?

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016

The Lone Badger posted:

So it's a factorio-alike for manufacturing enlightenment?

It's much more like Rimworld With Chinese Characteristics. This game is a blatant ripoff of heavily inspired by Rimworld.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

At this very moment of sect master Hats' homecoming flight…

A crane is flying over our sect! This is a creature that represents the symbol of happiness, longevity, and good fortune. Moreover, a crane is venerated as the prince of all feathered creatures and many believes to carry spirit of the dead to heaven.

Could this be an allegory from heaven? That sect master Hats is a… fabulous bird whom is bringing back a stone box of dead people?

Good, we need more fertilizer, and this is clearly a sign that we should plant another acre of land.

Radio Free Kobold is able sense a powerful spirit root that can grow into something amazingly useful for cultivators.

Without much effort for the luckiest person alive, he found it just like that.

However, everyone would notice the great release of Qi when he harvest it. So it might be best to setup an array formation to hide it before others find its location.

Ah, who cares.

He just need to have a timely return as soon as it’s ready for harvest again.

*Gasp* Cancel the farm plot! It all makes sense now! The heaven wants us to plant the Spirit Root!

A male wolf is attacking our brown rock wall next to our plot of Lingzhi Mushroom! Does it mean we should plant the root there?

“Wolf, wolf, plant here! Plant here!” Must be what this fella is trying to tell us.

Should it be killed? Tame? Or something like feed its meat to Feng Shui Snake? There isn’t any female wolf for breeding and we are too low on meat to tame it. What would sect master Hats do?

Speak of the crane, Sect master Hats has returned with the Stone Box and placed it next to the boar meat that have been sitting there for a couple days of cold spring weather. He then took a nap to contemplate a better and efficient place to drop off these stuff.

From here on, the travel return zone will be set in the ice cold storage room to save time. Is it a good idea? No one knows, but it’s certainly efficient.

Now then, sect master Hats casually rolls over to open the box in the most cliffhangingly leisureliest way possible. Everyone anticipate with bated breath.

In retrospect, we should had moved the box to the storage before opening it.

-----------
Loots

There’s a lot of medicine for special injuries like spirit or elemental damage that can’t be healed normally

An ultra-rare lifesaving pill that can turn you back into a mortal without any scar or disability from birth. It is a completely new you.

A treasure-like metal-element object with the much desired property that gathers surrounding Qi. It’s an unidentified Feng Shui item that provides certain effects in very specific room. A special spell from another law is needed to identify these.

Recipe for creating intermediate level Charms and Pills.

Looking at the charm manual on the ground his hands, Sect master Hats has thoughts about creating Charm for other to equip as accessary. They are essentially magic imbued paper that contain certain special effect such as improving run speed, increase heat tolerance, work faster, etc.

The reason he hasn’t done so is due to laziness the need to create a treasure, so that he can protect everyone from danger. It’s unfortunate that the treasure refinement is proven to be not worth attempting until the refinement room is build, so he could certainly spend his time making these... :effort:

More importantly, there ancient records of special locations on the world map could leads to some real treasures. Since this stone box is from a certain Second Brother of the Taiyi Sect, there might be some connections to it.

Hats would have to fly all over the world to investigates them… :effort:

He could also ignore this silly wolf issue and focus on cultivating to the next stage. :effort:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 17, 2020

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Acquire wolf meat, feed it to snake

Clearly the wolf came here to become a gift for our snakes.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Kaja Rainbow posted:

This

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Does the rebirth pill allow the user to keep their experience levels?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Kaja Rainbow posted:

This is quite logical

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Kaja Rainbow posted:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Kaja Rainbow posted:

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Hopefully I'm not too late

I'm SadBilly a poor city dwelling male of the Shrugging Shoulders sect. The seed is LuckilyNotEbola

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Wolf attacks brown stone walls, clearly showing its inferiority as a species when compared to Orrery-Hating Snake.

Feed Wolf To Honorable Brother Male Snake

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

AtomikKrab posted:

Does the rebirth pill allow the user to keep their experience levels?
Not sure about that, but I know it remove law too.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
I would just like to thank/blame the goons here for I have started reading Forge of Destiny and am enjoying it.

I also remembered where a bunch of these terms sounded familiar to me. Dungeon Born by Dakota Krout uses them in a LitRPG novel. It's also full on kindle unlimited Litrpg, so I can't really recommend it outside of people who already take those words as a plus.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Do people die suddenly from an expired lifespan or do you get a warning? Can we be proactive and use the elixir on Radio Free Kobold when he is at death's door when that happens?

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Scalding Coffee posted:

Do people die suddenly from an expired lifespan or do you get a warning? Can we be proactive and use the elixir on Radio Free Kobold when he is at death's door when that happens?

The one time it happened to me I had no warning.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Every decision has a great impact from those with great responsibility. Sect master Hats will need to ‘think’ about it for a while to make the best move.

He knows there will be plenty of time left in his life to do what needed to do. As soon as one become an inner, their current lifespan will be known to them through supernatural foresight.

Living healthily is the key to long and prosperous life. Alternatively, take elixir to extend your life before passing away in your bed without your knowledge or that Rebirth Elixir to gain a whole new body at its prime condition.

Anyway, Hats knows from his past life as sexworker imperial dilettante, a prosperous life can only be gain from pacifying your loved ones with a small and simple gestures of kindness to shows that you do deserves the high quality pear soup.

Creating a charm is easy, but only creatable by someone who is proficient in wielding Qi energy like an inner. You just draw randomly to get unknown effect(s) with its strength based on the inscriber’s skill.

Or one can paint in accordance to the mystical formula created by our great ancestor. This Light Body Charm is perfect for outer who have to run back and forth every day.

… good enough.

Hats tries to not imagine the person in the painting is not actually running.

Voila! Anyone who wear this will now run faster! Too bad each person can only equip six different charms, and selectively activates three of it. Their effect does stack.

Blaze Dragon immediately snatched one when he passed by the charm on the ground. He hopes sect master Hats would make more for other outer students, and put these charms on a table.

Realizing the greatness of these magical charm, it’s time to make a table to use to craft these magical paper. Why is it called a Black Paper? Good question. If you ask this particular topic to a mystical being who is tasked to transcribe the language of god to the mortal, he will answer, “It’s correct.”, and his partner would say, “Ok.” :effort:

As for this nice wolf, it’s unanimous among all in the Cult of Bčn that this feed this wolf to the Feng Shui snake. Sect master Hats would agree to not needed to go out for meat for a while or ever.

Although the wolf has been designated as the glorious sacrifice for The Snake, someone suggested to let it slams its head on the wall to death instead. :effort:

Big sister Slaan reinforced the wall to ensure this wolf gets the honorable death that it seeks.

Other than that, everyone else are too busy with building the sect from the ground up.

Builder waiting for crafter, and crafter waiting for raw material. A vicious cycle overcomes by voluntary pyramid workload, and the top task on the pyramid is snake feeding.

Sect master Hats is proud of everyone as he enjoys a solo game of Go.

He believes…

It is time to really start cultivating this Sunflower Refining Law for real. For everyone’s sake.

There’s only one learnable skill in Qi condensation stage of this law.

Unlike other first skill of such stage, Greater Yin Body Sculpting takes a great amount of skill exp comprehension to obtain.

It is imaginable that Hats is very reluctant to take the first step considering he only took this law for luxurious treatment and because no one wants to do it the difficulty and mental trauma that he must have been enduring.

All immortal must cast away their past to ascend without hindrance, but Hats don't need to commit to such extremity yet. It’s possible to treasure refine this… byproduct of the enlightening process, but it will be gone if it fails to become a treasure. Should Hats keep it in her room? Considers it a family treasure to pass it down for generation? Trash it?

Or leave it on the ground like how he handles every items so far? Everyone seems to be facing away and ignoring it, so that should be fine.

In all seriousness, Hat's precious might be one of the most powerfully-difficult artifact to refine. Only a powerful being of unfathomable capability can erect this precious into its full potential.

What!? Who is saying such ominously foreboding thing!?

Our Snake Shine of Ancestor is half done!

And Radio Free Kobold will surely not take two years to come back!

Slaan’s left eye twitched again. The last time this omen occurs, something awful happened.

Hopefully it’s nothing cursed like last time.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I, the light-bodied, do not like this foreshadowing. I do not like it at all!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

is that really a dick on the ground

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

I.... Yes. sure. Why not. We could keep it on a podium until we have better odds of turning it into a treasure.
This can only end well :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Did his dick fall off?

Fertilize it!