Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Benne posted:

It's funny how WWE is the only company that has a problem with "distracting chants." It's almost like the product is lovely and boring and people are trying to entertain themselves or something.

I was talking to someone the other day that didn't like people cheering for aubrey because they thought it was disrespectful to the people in the ring

except people were excited for the match and definitely excited for aubrey to show up! it's not a bad thing!

flatluigi fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Mar 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Aubrey rules tho. She'll throw your rear end out if you don't listen to her. I think that dude's mad at his wife or something.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I mean, what are you gonna do? Aubrey's over.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Does Aubrey have a shirt yet?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://twitter.com/DeathByRollies/status/1238276697327353858

imagine believing this

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Flair gets absolutely vile stuff said about her but she's also the person who leaked that Asuka had a husband and child against her wishes and years later still had to "get her poo poo in" against Kairi with extremely obvious issues and her apology was "What if someone thought we had a bad match" while she powerbombs a likely concussed and visibly panicked Kairi through a table

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's me, wearing the hammer and sickle ushanka, defending the feelings of the blond haired blue eyed daughter of a millionaire who's gimmick is being genetically superior to me.

Please stop doing me

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

RealFoxy posted:

Flair gets absolutely vile stuff said about her but she's also the person who leaked that Asuka had a husband and child against her wishes and years later still had to "get her poo poo in" against Kairi with extremely obvious issues and her apology was "What if someone thought we had a bad match" while she powerbombs a likely concussed and visibly panicked Kairi through a table

Wait what? :catstare:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The "injured Kairi and then continued to wail on her" part is recent. After her and Asuka's WM match, she did an interview on the website where she was emotionally saying how much she respected Asuka 'as a wife, and as a mother, and as a competitor' in a way that people were like "what"

Turns out she probably inadvertently said something about Asuka's personal life that isn't public knowledge.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Yeah what the gently caress are you on about

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Neodoomium posted:

The "injured Kairi and then continued to wail on her" part is recent. After her and Asuka's WM match, she did an interview on the website where she was emotionally saying how much she respected Asuka 'as a wife, and as a mother, and as a competitor' in a way that people were like "what"

Turns out she probably inadvertently said something about Asuka's personal life that isn't public knowledge.
Asuka to this day, years later has never commented or talked about having a husband or a child, and the only reason people knew was because of Charolette. Internet stalkers found out only after that happened where the window she had a kid was and that she was living with someone else.

At BEST she's so self-absorbed she doesn't think about anyone else.

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6_fHW-y-5M

It wasn't even an off-website shoot, it was for the WWE.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 15, 2020

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's me, I'm married to Asuka. Also ASUKA.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

super macho dude posted:

It's me, I'm married to Asuka. Also ASUKA.
Why do you have to do Daisuke so dirty like this. He's lost three waifus now.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Internet stalkers found out only after that happened where the window she had a kid was and that she was living with someone else.

???

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
charlotte is one of the most robotic, awkward wrestlers I've ever seen in a main event position and it just boggles my mind that people think she's the best at anything

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

The "injured Kairi and then continued to wail on her" part is recent.

The most recent TLC, if I remember correctly. Honestly, anyone doing a spot like that to another should have a duty of care, and it was clear that Charlotte was derelict in hers.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

ICHIBAHN posted:

Internet stalkers found out only after that happened where the window she had a kid was and that she was living with someone else.

???

After Charolette blabbed about a coworkers personal life, internet stalkers were tuned into that personal life, and figured out when her coworker could have had a child and that the child was living with someone who is not the coworker.

C'mon man, it ain't that hard to understand.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ShootaBoy posted:

After Charolette blabbed about a coworkers personal life, internet stalkers were tuned into that personal life, and figured out when her coworker could have had a child and that the child was living with someone who is not the coworker.

C'mon man, it ain't that hard to understand.
For additional context, until Flair blabbed about Asuka's personal life people thought she was single but after that they found out her husband's name and that she had a teenage child.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There's never been anything to suggest that Charlotte was being malicious when she mentioned Asuka having a kid and there's never been anything to suggest Asuka had a problem with it. It's a very weird place to get hung up when there's so much better poo poo to rag on her for, like the time she basically assaulted Kairi or her just being a completely selfish piece of poo poo in the ring. She's a bad wrestler and a bad person and she's given plenty of very real examples of it, especially recently.

Anyway,
https://twitter.com/RichHomieJuice/status/1238947014706110471

Before you ask, W.A.R. and no I haven't heard of it either.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I mean the fact that it was entirely unknown in the wrestling industry means that she very clearly wanted to keep it a secret.

Also maybe just don't talk about your coworkers personal lives on a live camera? Like a decent human being?

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Hel posted:

Does Aubrey have a shirt yet?

Not yet, either for AEW or a general PWT shirt.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Kvantum posted:

Not yet, either for AEW or a general PWT shirt.

She's got a merch store on bigcartel https://refaubrey.bigcartel.com/

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Send me a pm when the cat mom pin is back in stock

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MJeff posted:

There's never been anything to suggest that Charlotte was being malicious when she mentioned Asuka having a kid and there's never been anything to suggest Asuka had a problem with it. It's a very weird place to get hung up when there's so much better poo poo to rag on her for, like the time she basically assaulted Kairi or her just being a completely selfish piece of poo poo in the ring. She's a bad wrestler and a bad person and she's given plenty of very real examples of it, especially recently.

Yeah the last time this came up, a bunch of people here (myself included) pointed out that we just kinda already knew she was married/had a kid (I don't even know how I knew, I don't know loving anything at all about wrestlers' personal lives nor am I particularly interested, but that had seeped through somehow) and weren't aware it was supposed to be some big secret, nor has Asuka herself ever seemingly said anything to indicate as much. As MJeff rightly points out, there is more than enough genuine stuff to be irritated at Charlotte about, the Asuka stuff doesn't seem like it's anything at all.

Anyways, this is the thread for posting off-site people's stupid wrestling opinions, so let's do that!

https://twitter.com/_DMcB/status/1238877350319792135

I think this is a Ben Shapiro-esque "DEBATE ME!" in the wild? Wow.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Mar 15, 2020

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Same guy: https://twitter.com/_DMcB/status/1226696699915251712?s=19

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I will never log off

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Foe a second I thought " Oh wow, *the* Danny McBride? That's a shame." Thankfully it's just some guy with the same name.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The promotion that ran away from NJPW in MSG cannot be beaten by NJPW in MSG.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

why does njpw promoting a show have any correlation to NXT...unless they are running on the same day? Why even say that? Just focus on your faves.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

TV Zombie posted:

why does njpw promoting a show have any correlation to NXT...unless they are running on the same day? Why even say that? Just focus on your faves.
They're running on the same day...but not in the same city.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TV Zombie posted:

I think it’s a bot account you can rent time on to artificially boost hashtag visibility.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jobber nation strikes again

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1239566630834720768?s=19

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/AustinAries/status/1239574011094302720

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Dipshit local restaurant owner (who legit is trying to make his restaurant “the American Ribera”) is trying to get in the news again.

https://twitter.com/JimmysSeafood/status/1239707386694250496

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That's the restaurant with an anti-smark gimmick right?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

MJeff posted:

That's the restaurant with an anti-smark gimmick right?

Yeah, which is funny when you recognize they were one of the homes of Starrcast last November, and they have a t-shirt which rips off the Bullet Club logo, and they also co promoted the Bullet Club party thing Mania weekend last year.

Also, they had a pretty big feud with PETA last year, which was just two idiots slugging it out.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

lol they just sent a poo poo ton of their food to Asuka for a youtube thing

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

blast0rama posted:

Dipshit local restaurant owner (who legit is trying to make his restaurant “the American Ribera”) is trying to get in the news again.

https://twitter.com/JimmysSeafood/status/1239707386694250496

This is one of those things where it's hard to tell what the saddest part is

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Neodoomium posted:

lol they just sent a poo poo ton of their food to Asuka for a youtube thing

That video is how I learned that Japan apparently doesn't have crab cakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is one of those things where it's hard to tell what the saddest part is

I know, dude loses handily to the ringside photog and now everyone thinks they can beat CM Punk.