Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Morter posted:

I've been thinking about this all day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOmH0RJd-0s&t=4610s

"Just gotta get out! Just gotta get right out of here! I HAVE TO GO!"

Deaf Karaoke has to be in the top 5 hardest laughs I've ever had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
It's 10 years since the St Patrick's Day meltdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7chXk76do

Don't choke on that slice of pizza there, fatty.

Stotty fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 17, 2020

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Stotty posted:

Here's the timestamp for that exact quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7chXk76do&t=9497s

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
The Fez meltdowns have started to blend tougher in my head. Which one was the one ounce of slack meltdown?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Stotty posted:

It's 10 years since the St Patrick's Day meltdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7chXk76do

Amazing cold open.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

TL posted:

The Fez meltdowns have started to blend tougher in my head. Which one was the one ounce of slack meltdown?

2005, I think his birthday, with Mike D

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Morter posted:

2005, I think his birthday, with Mike D

Jesus, am I ever old.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

TL posted:

Jesus, am I ever old.

We're none of us getting younger my friend

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

JFC posted:

Here's the timestamp for that exact quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7chXk76do&t=9497s

never heard this

lol

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Morter posted:

Random question: Which jocktober show started with the announcer giving the quip "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?!" before introducing the hosts? I want to relive that moment.

Holy poo poo I found it: Eric & Kathy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AIXj9rUxk&t=548s

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
One of the best Jocktobers ever was Humble and Fred, some podunk radio show from Canada. Instead of reacting like a lot of Jocktober victims do, they responded with self-depricating humor.

It was a perfect blueprint on how to respond to being a Jocktober victim, and it was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3lMrJQCRY

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ahahah Humble and Fred. They were Toronto's edgy answer to Howard Stern ~1996 when Howard made a big terrestrial push here. The craziest part is that they won and 18 mos later Howard was gone from Toronto.

I never knew they were a jocktober laffo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

In all seriousness I hope Ron doesnt catch this thing. Or Fez. Pretty sure both fall under the at-risk designation.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Earl's gonna kill his whole family.

For those not listening to Bennington, Ron and Gail have been doing the show live from each of their respective homes via IP codec, Vito is at the studio running the board and the phones (when they use them), Chris calls in from his girlfriend's apartment where he is quarantining, and Earl isn't doing anything. Earl is considered a part-time employee with Sirius XM so he's not been working there or at the Hard Rock which is closed. He's just been wandering the city taking pictures of the empty streets then going back home to his elderly parents. When he was on the phone the other day they heard a kid yelling in the background and Earl said, "That's my sister and my niece. They came over to check on my parents." Ron and Gail both told him that's the opposite of what they should be doing but Earl shrugged it off and was like, "I hope I don't bring this home to my parents."

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

LMAO classic Earl!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
A genuine lazy bum

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

JFC posted:

Earl's gonna kill his whole family.

For those not listening to Bennington, Ron and Gail have been doing the show live from each of their respective homes via IP codec, Vito is at the studio running the board and the phones (when they use them), Chris calls in from his girlfriend's apartment where he is quarantining, and Earl isn't doing anything. Earl is considered a part-time employee with Sirius XM so he's not been working there or at the Hard Rock which is closed. He's just been wandering the city taking pictures of the empty streets then going back home to his elderly parents. When he was on the phone the other day they heard a kid yelling in the background and Earl said, "That's my sister and my niece. They came over to check on my parents." Ron and Gail both told him that's the opposite of what they should be doing but Earl shrugged it off and was like, "I hope I don't bring this home to my parents."

yeah but I mean Earl is unlikely to pick it up wandering around the street if he's just taking pictures, it sounded to me like his family is more likely to kill them by coming over and having people who don't live in the household come into close contact with them

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Stefan Prodan posted:

yeah but I mean Earl is unlikely to pick it up wandering around the street if he's just taking pictures, it sounded to me like his family is more likely to kill them by coming over and having people who don't live in the household come into close contact with them

I agreed until today's phone call.

Ron: "When was the last time you went out taking photos?"
Earl: "Not since last Friday."
Ron: "You posted a picture on Sunday from 34th street."
Earl: "Well, I had to go out to get some supplies"
Ron: "Why didn't you go to the stores in your neighborhood?"
Earl: "It's closed during the night so I had to take the Long Island Railroad to go to Target."
Vito: "Earl, why didn't you go during the day? It's not like you're working right now."
Earl: *raises his voice and starts the lies*

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

JFC posted:

I agreed until today's phone call.

Ron: "When was the last time you went out taking photos?"
Earl: "Not since last Friday."
Ron: "You posted a picture on Sunday from 34th street."
Earl: "Well, I had to go out to get some supplies"
Ron: "Why didn't you go to the stores in your neighborhood?"
Earl: "It's closed during the night so I had to take the Long Island Railroad to go to Target."
Vito: "Earl, why didn't you go during the day? It's not like you're working right now."

yikes I hadn't listened to today's yet

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Hows Anthony Cumia doing in times like these? He's well into a risk group and surrounded with weaponry

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Anthony's dumb enough to be one of those people out licking stuff on grocery store shelves to troll the snowflakes, but he's too scared to do it.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

JFC posted:

Please tell me the response started with "Nah, but..."

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Morter posted:

Please tell me the response started with "Nah, but..."

AND I KNOW THAT but

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
If you hadn't heard, Sirius XM is giving away free subs for 3 months, no credit card required.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm listening the simple mike compilation on youtube and it's p funny when he explains modernism to the studio and everyone shows their rear end in an attempt to own him

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Jeffrey Gurian is in the hospital with coronavirus.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

TL posted:

Good luck, bro

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

TL posted:

Unsurprising that Jeffrey Gurian can't socially distance. Hope he recovers.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

AndrewP posted:

Unsurprising that Jeffrey Gurian can't socially distance. Hope he recovers.

Gurian, like the virus, is always jumpin' around.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

JFC posted:

Anthony's dumb enough to be one of those people out licking stuff on grocery store shelves to troll the snowflakes, but he's too scared to do it.

He probably would, then he would get yelled at by someone who isn't white or a man, and then would go home and scream on Twitter about it.

Then somehow would lose THIS show. He has that kind of power.

TL posted:

Oh that sucks. I wonder if he'll still be able to namedrop with the lung damage.

But seriously, hope he gets well.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Since you can get Anthony's show free now for audio only on a podcast feed I have been sometimes playing the first bit of his show when I get ready for work. For three days straight he ranted about how this was killing the economy and we needed to open everything back up, and said some lost lives is acceptable.

He was still doing his show from a studio in Manhattan and taking the train which he said he would have an entire car to himself. Now he is doing his show from his basement again.

Practice what you preach you loving piece of poo poo.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

a man with a bunker is mad the rest of us wont go outside for him

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

T Bowl posted:

Since you can get Anthony's show free now for audio only on a podcast feed I have been sometimes playing the first bit of his show when I get ready for work

lol why

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

To hate him even more

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What's a good starting point for getting into Ron and Fez?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Animal-Mother posted:

What's a good starting point for getting into Ron and Fez?

Shock and jock

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
East side Dave's inventions

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

How many eight year olds could you beat up

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Fez Loves Dawn Cumia, Anthony's Sister

oh also Frank Watson, Openly Gay Radio Host

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Cookie?