Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I mean, we did do the Black Plague, surely we're responsible for this one too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
watching the debate and Bernie keeps hunching over and scarfing down a heaping spoonful of chocolate pudding from a bowl hidden under his podium

Swiss Miss?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

DryGoods posted:

watching the debate and Bernie keeps hunching over and scarfing down a heaping spoonful of chocolate pudding from a bowl hidden under his podium

Swiss Miss?

ovaltine bicth

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

gonna establish a new micro city-state called "plaguetown" where everyone has coronavirus and guns in, idek, wyoming or some empty state full of cows

whos with me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
when are the debates

i want to see it when joe biden gets to sit. and handlers have to poke his hand with the kinds of sticks people use to control elephants to keep his hands away from the audience

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

nasa head announces somberly: "gentlemen, we found the cum meteorite"

analysis indicates: ancient JO crystal left for future generations by a forgotten spacegod

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

when are the debates

i want to see it when joe biden gets to sit. and handlers have to poke his hand with the kinds of sticks people use to control elephants to keep his hands away from the audience

started 42 minutes ago on cnn

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
squizzle i am rereading the potatoes odyin thread and your posts are nigh incomprehensible

i approve :buddy:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

viruses get soooo mad when people go out clubbing in defiance of them

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

cumshitter posted:

when are the debates

its gonna be like that simpsons episode where they k-hole gentle ben the bear after he loses his poo poo at the crafts catering table

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

tacodaemon posted:

viruses get soooo mad when people go out clubbing in defiance of them

somebody edit that fat spiderman twerking gif to add our buddy spinning covid

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

DryGoods posted:

Swiss Miss?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Scary! posted:

krooger

i dont think this guy cares about or can deal with a humanitarian crises

The man who capitalized on 9/11 you mean? And said he now has the tallest building in NY because of it? I think you may be onto something.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SarahSquirm/status/1239056993307901953

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

sinnesloeschen posted:

its gonna be like that simpsons episode where they k-hole gentle ben the bear after he loses his poo poo at the crafts catering table

i just assumed bidens flesh would slowly emanate from him and envelope the audience. it would not consume them. the point of bidens flesh is to create as much skin to skin contact as possible

it is cold. it must touch you. it draws its warmth from you, and it likes the smell of your conditioner

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

cumshitter posted:

i just assumed bidens flesh would slowly emanate from him and envelope the audience. it would not consume them. the point of bidens flesh is to create as much skin to skin contact as possible

it is cold. it must touch you. it draws its warmth from you, and it likes the smell of your conditioner

:stonkhat:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

started 42 minutes ago on cnn

i bet bernie was a real rear end in a top hat and he came off real overconfident because he stood the entire time, instead of being relaxed like fun uncle joe

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
i wish i could fall into a khole

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/GeorgeResch/status/1239242789650563072

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

thank you for your work extracting actual funny stuff from social media and sharing it so I don't need to look at twitter myself

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
trmoppp!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/99NRtPD.mp4

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

cumshitter posted:

when are the debates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bVKt25YdE&t=210s

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

:dudsmile:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

dog bless

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Today's dry bean and rice stores recipe:

Cup and a half lentils (non red, which turn to mush, I used brown/French), sorted, cleaned and rinsed in a colander
half up brown rice (uncooked)
two onions, minced
two cloves garlic, minced (lol double or triple this you weenie)
medium carrot, thinly sliced
half teaspoon salt
half teaspoon dried thyme
ground black pepper to taste
bay leaf
5 cups of water
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp aromatic olive oil

combine water, lentils, rice, thyme, salt, pepper, and bay leaf in deep sauce pan, cover, bring to boil then lower to a rolling simmer, 20-25 minutes until lentils are cooked but retain some bite

meanwhile get out a medium skillet, and on medium-low heat brown the carrot onion and garlic extravaganza, 20 odd minutes. Stir frequently.

Drain rice and lentils in colander, toss bay leaf, return to pot. Add in onions and balsamic, mix gently, heat two minutes. Pig out with whatever side you want.

Made this for dinner tonight and was delicious

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
so like i missed the debate? go ahead and spoil it for me but does biden's brain just slide out of his ears during it or does he present as a patient with possible alzheimer's symptoms

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Brace and Liz in the studio. Where the gently caress is Young Chomsky? They never turn the cameras!!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cumshitter posted:

so like i missed the debate? go ahead and spoil it for me but does biden's brain just slide out of his ears during it or does he present as a patient with possible alzheimer's symptoms

tonight's debate is like a community theatre put on a production of Grumpy Old Men but took out all the comedy

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Morpt!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/davdchristmas/status/1239196410857340933

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Just got this update from opm....

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

2DCAT posted:

Took them loving long enough

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

dads friend steve posted:

so I had to look up what Dow futures are and it’s literally just gambling on the DJIA? how is that different than having an alleyway dice game besides the class of clientele?

Police bust up alleyway dice games. There's your difference.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
debate goin’ well

https://twitter.com/benpershing/status/1239347678867324928?s=21

augias
Apr 7, 2009

:wow: cant believe how the blue one came back after that

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

sweating bullets watching this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JoshhTerry/status/1239359618918371328

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

2DCAT posted:

My old man was telling me that basically everyone that isn't an agency head was livid this past week that they weren't getting any guidance

The admin absolutely BUNGLED any kind of competent, coherent response and most federal workers are pissed as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
trump