Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Beautiful!

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
These two were made for each other.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Neet continues to crush it with reaction & probe images

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving amazing development

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lmao this is awesome

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Chomp8645 posted:

Gonna guess this guy just tldr'ed the whole thread and doesn't realize it has to be translated.

Oh no I do realize that. It's just too much effort to do it for the average goon right

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sister Make posted:

(I think this was a single update of the original webcomic.)

She's too forward. :sever:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I have been enjoying neet a whole lot but this is the first one I uncontrollably laughed out loud over

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Neeted but she still posting

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Mr. Steak posted:

loving amazing development

*ahem*

WHERE IS THE PROMISED PART TIMER ARC STEAK??

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

nullEntityRNG posted:

Isn't that the only comic that juni did not go eldritch horror on?

He also has a shorter one about his mums lovely little dog, but it's really sad. Dog Diary is the fanslated name.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
ok you can stop bugging mr steak about the part timer arc. it's not happening + it shouldn't contend with the current arc + he's obviously burnt out, let him come back whenever he's ready + sister make is crushing it

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

lmao perfect

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

AF posted:

ok you can stop bugging mr steak about the part timer arc. it's not happening + it shouldn't contend with the current arc + he's obviously burnt out, let him come back whenever he's ready + sister make is crushing it

...... are you for real?

Who are these people and how do they not get how this thread works?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

“Yes”

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
that last panel is perfect in every way

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The art has gotten so much more dynamic, it's nice watching the artist improve

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

AF posted:

maybe actually mr steak should stop not posting neet

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AF posted:

i appreciate this by the way. i *am* planning on coming back, probably relatively soon. and that'll probably take the form of posting part-timer concurrently with sister make, because she seems to be having a lot of fun and i wouldnt want to selfishly take that back from her.

once i catch up to the manga im translating (12 more chapters!) which should ideally take less than a week to do, i'll suddenly for the first time in like a year, only be responsible for one chapter per week. so my time should open up enough for posting part-timer on a semi-consistent basis. (or maybe i'll start sooner because i'm drat impatient)

and yes i understand that opinions are split on having two timelines in one thread, but suck it up cuz i'm gonna do it. i'll make a thin red banner at the top of each post or something so you vile inattentive creatures can tell the difference.

Foul Ole Ron posted:

...... are you for real?

Who are these people and how do they not get how this thread works?

i appreciate this post too, because i embrace the shitposts and never wanted the thread to get too serious, but also there's a limit. the spamposting of MORE NEET MORE NEET started in a way that was completely deserved. people would post it when i was slacking on my schedule, and they were right to do so. it actually encouraged me to get off my rear end and post more. but, to be perfectly honest i did get a little fed up with it once people started ironically posting it immediately after an update, or in lieu of actually commenting on the updates themselves. when i logged in to see 7 new comments on my thread, only to discover they were all the same quote-post of a gif demanding more neet, that was *not* very motivating.

and now that sister make has taken over, and she has been doing (with no exaggeration) a truly spectacular job of translating and posting consistently, seeing people continue the heckling targeted at her has made me genuinely angry at times. for me, it was deserved. for her, i dont find it very funny anymore. at the very least, give a "lol this update is great" before quoting the gif or begging for more. because that shows you appreciate what she's doing.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Mr. Steak posted:

MORE NEET MORE NEET

Welcome to the party! You’ll be wanting to quote that post with the drawing of the dinner plate cat and occasionally switch it up with the doomguy variant to keep things fresh. I think we’re about due for some new spammable macro, but the winds of shitposting are fickle ones indeed.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Ruggan posted:

“Yes”

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

love the SLAP

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

"Uh, yeah, I do - I was just checking we were on the same page about this being a just-friends thing, seems not. Bye Neet."

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:lol: this comic is amazing

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

For ease of use.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Podima posted:

For ease of use.

Immensely low hanging fruit.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ruggan fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 16, 2020

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hello old friend

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Mr. Steak posted:

i appreciate this post too, because i embrace the shitposts and never wanted the thread to get too serious, but also there's a limit. the spamposting of MORE NEET MORE NEET started in a way that was completely deserved. people would post it when i was slacking on my schedule, and they were right to do so. it actually encouraged me to get off my rear end and post more. but, to be perfectly honest i did get a little fed up with it once people started ironically posting it immediately after an update, or in lieu of actually commenting on the updates themselves. when i logged in to see 7 new comments on my thread, only to discover they were all the same quote-post of a gif demanding more neet, that was *not* very motivating.

and now that sister make has taken over, and she has been doing (with no exaggeration) a truly spectacular job of translating and posting consistently, seeing people continue the heckling targeted at her has made me genuinely angry at times. for me, it was deserved. for her, i dont find it very funny anymore. at the very least, give a "lol this update is great" before quoting the gif or begging for more. because that shows you appreciate what she's doing.

I just skimmed this post and all I saw was Mr Steak saying MORE NEET MORE NEET

so I would like to just join Mr Steak in saying MORE NEET MORE NEET. thx Mr Steak, and MORE.NEET.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think we all truly appreciate the work both of you have done. I doubt there's a single person here that posted MORE NEET as a heckle, and at least for myself, it's just the thing to post in the thread when I don't really have a comment for the latest panels but want to support the thread/bump it/show excitement.

This thread would be much more awkward if we all posted thank you instead, but IMO you should both look at every MORE NEET post as a "thank you" because we wouldn't be posting it if we weren't glad for the posts before.

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 16, 2020

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
TheAardvark is speaking the truth. Anyone who stuck out this long, is just obsessed with the NEET. I think we all are. I'm sorry if we every come across as rude, but...

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt
everything’s coming up NEEThouse

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

NEET stands triumphant.

I'm sure the author isn't setting everything up for a huge disappointment.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
next time we meet, WHAT?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

neet's riding high
how long before he fall

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe
*reads Steak posting*

Dearest Steak-kun. Firstly I thank you for all you dedication and hard work when posting neet. The Japanese language is a difficult and tricky one to translate at the best of times. So please understand that not only are your efforts welcome, I actively call you a hero as I read the Mis adventures of Neet-kun.

I also hear your unease at the level of obnoxious screeching by goons for you to post NEET.

In honesty it is all meant in good fun, we really love you and your awesome posting and wish that you and all other NEET posters keep it up like the legends you are.

That being said, post NEET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

more neet is my kokoro wish