Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

this is true but CSPAM instead of D&D

(my best snype)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Fleetwood posted:

It's amazing. Bernie draws tremendous crowds. Biden can't even fill a gymnasium and we're supposed to believe that he's outperforming exit polls by wide margins

surely 7 exit polls with results all well outside the margin of error, all with sanders losing votes and biden gaining, that has to be a coincidence. all of our elections are secure; i mean just look at the machines they use to calculate the votes that are banned in most other countries, they have to be trustworthy. sorry about your :tinfoil: conspiracy theories

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

this is true but CSPAM instead of D&D

:agreed:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao I hate democrats so much

he's actively campaigning against universal healthcare and libs are like "oh you're just being childish if you don't vote for Biden just because you didn't get 100% of what you want"

his team and the DNC were spinning up a narrative before the debate last night that Biden was going to make a big unity pitch to bring all the Bernie people on board and that uh.....didn't happen

he literally cannot hide his total contempt for everybody to his left, he has been abundantly clear that the left will be utterly excluded from his admin, and when confronted by them he literally tells them to vote for Trump

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Malaria posted:

Is moving the primary good or bad for Bernie?

good if it means biden might fall apart before voting resumes

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

all those people hurting because the dow is down

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait is look at italy really a democrat talking point?

I saw it somewhere but I thought it was just them being dumb lol

It was so loving dumb, it's one of those args that would get you an F in high school debate class because the obvious rejoinder is that single-payer is not a magical shield against virus but a system that doesn't have it is going to have way more points of failure and then also the working people that survive will be working for the rest of their lives in service of medical debt which is evil

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

spacemang_spliff posted:

Stupid people cannot tell the difference between necessary and sufficient. universal singlepayer is absolutely essential, but it isn't enough by itself. Italy acted too slowly to protect its massive at-risk population. Centrists cannot do this simple math, because they are absolutely deadset on contradicting the left, even when the left is obviously right.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Streak posted:

the only thing i wish was over is.. your posting

Bernie is over so I guess bust it was.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

lol i called isreal an apartheid state and some lady responded by tagging like 10 different people in her post saying "this conversation makes me uncomfortable, can you check it out?" and 5 minutes later i was banned. this was in a bernie or bust group, mind you. the succ is coming from within!

im kicking myself in the rear end for not getting a screenshot cuz now i cant

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
CSPAM:

D&D:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Tetracube posted:

CSPAM:

D&D:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tetracube posted:

CSPAM:

D&D:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Upmarket Mango posted:

lol i called isreal an apartheid state and some lady responded by tagging like 10 different people in her post saying "this conversation makes me uncomfortable, can you check it out?" and 5 minutes later i was banned. this was in a bernie or bust group, mind you. the succ is coming from within!

You can't let red libs in. You certainly can't put them in charge, anyway.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
tup

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Judakel posted:

Still re-framing when at a loss, huh?

You claimed all women make up their rapes?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

spacemang_spliff posted:

During the debate, Bernie Sanders said we need Medicare for All to counteract the virus, and that's when Joe Biden pulled out "look at Italy, they had a single-payer system and their system is in shambles. It doesn't have anything to do with the healthcare system", paraphrasing. Bernie could have been more precise with his wording in that moment, and then Biden took it as an opportunity to be disingenuous

edit: As an example wording, "No matter the healthcare system, all nations are threatened with having their capacity exhausted by the pandemic, but a single-payer system works best at flattening the curve."

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 22:00 on Mar 16, 2020

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I had forgotten that Biden said he'd veto M4A even if the Senate passed it

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

I had forgotten that Biden said he'd veto M4A even if the Senate passed it

tHe GrEaTeR gOoD

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

galenanorth posted:

During the debate, Bernie Sanders said we need Medicare for All to counteract the virus, and that's when Joe Biden pulled out "look at Italy, they had a single-payer system and their system is in shambles. It doesn't have anything to do with the healthcare system", paraphrasing. Bernie could have been more precise with his wording in that moment, and then Biden took it as an opportunity to be disingenuous

A better rejoinder is that Italy is not known for their well organized bureaucracy.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

And no one's going to call him out on the "All virus stuff will be free but only the virus stuff also don't ask how we can pay for that but not M4A" plan

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tetracube posted:

CSPAM:

D&D:

accurate

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/mikerecine/status/1239645974403993600

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

trump actually ran the country like one of his businesses lol

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

And no one's going to call him out on the "All virus stuff will be free but only the virus stuff also don't ask how we can pay for that but not M4A" plan

also all virus stuff won't be free, just testing. he lied by including treatment

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Upmarket Mango posted:

On Facebook?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

also all virus stuff won't be free, just testing. he lied by including treatment

lol at the inevitability that in that scenario insurers will reclassify COVID testing under a different code and continue to charge 1500 while they go " :shrug: they followed the rules"

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Phi230 posted:

On Facebook?

yeah lol.

e: i think the lady i was arguing with was a tulsi fan because the thread was about how tulsi should be bernie's vp and i disagreed with that and this lady just kept her head in the sand and was borderline "fake news"-ing me

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1239658964595474432

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Tetracube posted:

CSPAM:

D&D:

CSPAM posting in D&D

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gently caress

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Biden can only retain his sanity by sniffing a woman's hair, that's why he needs one as VP

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Organ Fiend posted:

CSPAM posting in D&D

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tetracube posted:

CSPAM:

D&D:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I will never stop enjoying libs try to scold Boots Riley into voting for Biden

his ability to just dismantle succdems on the spot in a way they can't blindly ignore or refute is astounding

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Dolphin posted:

despite what we all believed, Trump's approval is not dropping at all in response to the market imploding

TRUMP supporters are also predominantly poor. They hate the rich too. My twitter has right wing doomers cheering the collapse and left-of-maoists with diamond hard erections. They'll all cleaning their guns waiting for the landlord to try to evict them for being unable to pay rent in the near future.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Yinlock posted:

his ability to just dismantle succdems on the spot in a way they can't blindly ignore or refute is astounding

Maybe Bernie will inspire him to buy into electoralism and run for office this decade. I think I'd really enjoy his campaign.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

people like him don't exist in their world, once they run up against his powerful and correct ideology they just sputter

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Dreamdefenders/status/1239643862156693506?s=19

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

Quoting this to find later

(almost certainly fake... but what if...)

lol wCIA