Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

This thread is stressing me out

Wake up and smell the ashes.

Our daily lives are all going to be drastically different for the unforeseen future.

Confirmed cases in NY were <200 2-3 days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agronox posted:

let me know when you actually do something about this revolution you've been asking other people to start for like half a decade now lol

your world is falling apart around you

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
hey Serf, post more possum tweet pls :3:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Matt Zerella posted:

hey Serf, post more possum tweet pls :3:

teddy the possum has been returned to the forest where he belongs, belly full of cat food. he has been spared the bullet and the knife today

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Serf posted:

if you're going to get evicted, just put up a sign outside that says "infected inside"

the pigs are too loving stupid to know how the virus works

poo poo that's not a bad idea actually. We might recommend that as a first action next month.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the funny part is the reason the democrats are fighting against good things is that they dont want trump to look good, but if they had used obama's eight years of nothing to pass long lasting social reforms that actually help people this wouldn't be an issue

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
3 controllers at Midway have the roni.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Serf posted:

teddy the possum has been returned to the forest where he belongs, belly full of cat food. he has been spared the bullet and the knife today

TEDDY!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Don't even have a open a small business in an under served community for 3 years while receiving a Pell Grant. very generous.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Pelosi is so loving baaaaddddddd auugghhhhh

uh actually she is a yas kween who slays. Means-testing is on fleek and vibing with financially responsible voters. Did you notice how great her pants suit was?

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
if I can hit you with my taser, then you are too close

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

hmmmm great question, something that might help some people make it through one disastrous month and allow us to consider what we need for a long term solution, or something that doesn't even give us that

e: of course, neither is anywhere near enough

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/brprigge/status/1239889341264138242

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

MadJackal posted:

Wake up and smell the ashes.

Our daily lives are all going to be drastically different for the unforeseen future.

Confirmed cases in NY were <200 2-3 days ago.

Tell that to my bosses who expect me to be teleworking as a totally normal employee while somehow also taking care of and educating my preschooler.

Happy to have my job still. just a lot of loving bs going around

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/1239974793538965509

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

fknlo posted:

3 controllers at Midway have the roni.

Are they the cheeto encrusted ones

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

My father works for a massive Japanese corporation and his largest client is the department of engraving.

Something just happened with all their pending contracts and essentially they said if they’re not done by midnight tonight they’re not getting done for the rest of the year.

Something is going to happen either tomorrow or Friday.

And no, it’s not Nintendo.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
In other news, my wife was informed today that they'll be eligible for 2 weeks paid sick leave, and no absences between February and May will be documented or otherwise counted against their attendance policy.

My union informed us they'll allow us to draw money from our SUB fund if our jobs are locked up due to quarantines. They also upped the maximum weekly draw from $250 to $500.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

democrats are going to get us emergency ubi for one month for jeff bezo's

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
Wait is kamala's plan short term or is it actually just a weaker-than-yang permanent ubi?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

gently caress joe biden

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Wait is kamala's plan short term or is it actually just a weaker-than-yang permanent ubi?

she's a loving moron. and a pig.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

kidkissinger posted:

They're going to make it worse jfc

They're in a situation that requires rapid action backed by an ideological base to build it off of.

They're hosed

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A popular outpatient clinic with a very high percentage of elderly clients in west knoxville just tested 9 employees positive for covid.

They don’t know how long they’ve had it but they’re all full time.

Whoops.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Serf posted:

been passing my time outside planting stuff. its 70 degrees today in georgia, which is unthinkably good

Gonna start a quarantine garden with my trumpbux

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I had to take today off. For the past two days, I've been aching and coughing a lot. Trying to put this thing down quick.

I still can't get tested yet but if I have it, then California is screwed because I work retail

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

they just want guaranteed 1 donut per month for all for anyone who started a business between 2010-12 and donated to a hospital wing during that time.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

the other thing about this bug that is highly awful is how long it takes to run its course... like, almost a month even in a relatively mild case to finally get clear of it, and even then you'll want to wait another 2 weeks after symptoms disappear before being around other people again

urgh

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

FizFashizzle posted:

A popular outpatient clinic with a very high percentage of elderly clients in west knoxville just tested 9 employees positive for covid.

They don’t know how long they’ve had it but they’re all full time.

Whoops.

private sector fully engaging with the community, you love to see it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1239971756686757889

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

her plan is supposed to be permanent. it was the Big Idea of her 2020 campaign. but it's this:

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
there will be packs of feral dogs roaming downtown by end of April

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Joementum posted:

her plan is supposed to be permanent. it was the Big Idea of her 2020 campaign. but it's this:

Shockingly high for single with children considering how many of them she wants to lock up for truancy.

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol yeah that's pretty poo poo

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/yagefudo/status/1239850666325168128?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

ok lol so both parties are dumb as gently caress and want to means test everything