Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dzhay posted:

Corona virus?

That's what they're saying but like Tales of Woe said, it's possible there were unrelated production issues. But you aren't gonna say 'coronavirus and also we weren't hitting our deadlines.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I mean, given how heavily most studios outsource to China and Korea, it's going to be hard to disentangle missed deadlines from the virus from the outside.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yeah i think we should just expect that there's gonna be some unusual delays and bumpiness over the next few months, like what's happening with railgun already.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Spring Season 2020: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Spring Season 2020: Best Daughters (and some sons) are back in town!

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Oh, Crunchyroll has posted two special episodes of Honzuki.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I know a lot of seton gakuen's "humor" involves horny wild animals trying to bone each other but I did not need to see that ending

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
ID: Invaded:

I pegged the Chief as being suspicious the moment I saw him, and the more things went on the more I was convinced that he was the main villain of the series. Him ordering Momoki to be arrested was more strong evidence that he was the real John Walker.

Now if only I posted this earlier so I have real bragging rights about predicting the events of a mystery.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

While Eizoken is the obvious instant-classic of the season, I think that ID: Invaded is top of my favorites too.

While the reveal of John Walker could be predicted kind of easily just through resemblance, they've done some incredible things in the last few episodes with the concept. I'm really happy that they kept the Perforator around too. Having a hole seems really handy.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I know a lot of seton gakuen's "humor" involves horny wild animals trying to bone each other but I did not need to see that ending

My question is where are they getting all that meat the carnivores are eating.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

human farms

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Beastars-style black market.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Only wild animals are in Seton, that means cows and stuff aren't people.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Fly me to the Moon(Tonikaku Cawaii) is getting an anime this fall.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
today's ep of haikyuu: shimizu is powerful

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Funimation's licensed Appare-Ranman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1PhhL_QEjk

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

inject this into my bloodstream in replacement of the corona vaccine

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I don't want to hate on how Haikyuu has looked this season too much because meme faces are perfectly fine for comedy shows, which 90% of this season has been. But I really hope it looks better when it resumes.. The best thing about the show was how honest it was in recreating the matches and that definitely was not conveyed in this last ep. I think the OVA looked fine by comparison?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Started watching Beastars, and I'm really impressed with the blending of 2D animation with the 3D.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Dexo posted:

Fly me to the Moon(Tonikaku Cawaii) is getting an anime this fall.

I haven't been keeping up with it, but it's a good manga. Neat.

Hopefully gets more of a budget than the last couple outings of Hayate, though.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Oh my god they're manifesting an AT Field!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I genuinely want some plot from reviewers at this point, there are a lot of really interesting hooks they've got set up with Crim

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Grapplejack posted:

I genuinely want some plot from reviewers at this point, there are a lot of really interesting hooks they've got set up with Crim

I think we're getting there, because something's clearly happening with the Archmage, and maybe with the Innkeeper as well considering she seems to be keeping a discreet eye on Crim.

Also It's funny how they had the Electric Parade a few weeks back as a special ED out of nowhere, and went right to Brothel Disneyland with the castle in this episode. It's the fappiest place on Earth! :downsrim:.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

It's clear the archimage wants Crim's halo piece

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I did not see the twist in Heya Camp coming

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting
Bang Dream has been so good. I come to this show for the silly antics and now it surprises me with this week's legit character growth.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

esselfortium posted:

Bang Dream has been so good. I come to this show for the silly antics and now it surprises me with this week's legit character growth.

Honestly tempted to make it one of my anime of the year

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Gripweed posted:

I did not see the twist in Heya Camp coming

It was such a wholesome twist though. I love Camp.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
WELP

https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1240185003964694528?s=19

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I started watching Eizouken (yes, I've been putting it off since January) and I guess at this point nobody needs to hear it, but it's pretty good! Very good even! It's such a joy to look at. I sometimes need to rewind a few seconds just to grasp everything that's happening on the screen. It' ridiculous how well it looks. The writing is also brilliant and I love the character designs. I still have a few episodes left and I haven't been this excited to watch an anime since a very long time. This series is definitely gonna change my way of looking at animation.

Good thing I haven't seen Beastars yet too, I'll have another great series to watch

Edit: ^^ lol, I can't wait

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Eizouken's sheer joie de vivre is fan-loving-tastic. Also, Kanamori is the best.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/tbf_bot/status/1240220972516438016?s=21

:getin:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm super excited for this you would not believe. Think it'll be ready for the fall season?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Wark Say posted:

Eizouken's sheer joie de vivre is fan-loving-tastic. Also, Kanamori is the best.

hell yeah akira references in the coronavirus year

(i know this was probably decided at a way earlier date but it still owns)

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

This day just got so much better :D

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

The Burn the Witch one-shot was bad, which is why I figured we didn't hear anything more about it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

YES!

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
I hope Kubo will give us an explanation for why the Soul Society West Branch completely sat out the battle against Yhwach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Silver2195 posted:

I hope Kubo will give us an explanation for why the Soul Society West Branch completely sat out the battle against Yhwach.

Maybe they were thinking "those genocidal fascist jackasses had it coming" ? :shrug: