Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

tater_salad posted:

push through, it's just the starting point. Chinavirus / Roni beard will end up being pretty spectacular if you stick with it.

in three months we should definitely make a thread to show them all off

it's probably the most productive thing i'll have been doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

jfc

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I just shaved my beard so I can wear an N95 at work. Those stupid negative pressure mask things suck poo poo when you are trying to do patient care.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im reading everywhere to wash my hands for at least 20 seconds but cant find any guidelines for penis washing. how long are you guys washing your junk (peni s ball & vagana) to prevent the spread of this terrible seasonal flu that is normal?

edit; im also having trouble finding n95 masks to fit my anus ball & penis. i know i really waited to long to stock up but if anyone has a site to order some please email me god bless and good luck.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
It'd be rad if mods could long-probate the accounts in here shilling / concern trolling for the totalitarian regime which, while distracted engaging in a wide scale genocide, unleashed the pandemic currently bringing modern civilization to its knees. Because they covered it up. For months. And is now engaging in propaganda to try and pretend they didn't do any of the above.

Nobody really wants to hear that poo poo right now. It's loving gross.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Well, my hours just doubled :v:. We are retooling the catering business for takeout. See you all in quarantine in a couple of weeks.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im reading everywhere to wash my hands for at least 20 seconds but cant find any guidelines for penis washing. how long are you guys washing your junk (peni s ball & vagana) to prevent the spread of this terrible seasonal flu that is normal?

Dip your penis and/or balls in bleach, it's the only way to be certain

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

edit; im also having trouble finding n95 masks to fit my anus ball & penis. i know i really waited to long to stock up but if anyone has a site to order some please email me god bless and good luck.

About 35 minutes including finding an appropriate video op

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So my cough just went away on its own and i never had a fever. Which is good. I am considered an essential business and have to keep coming to work. We are now moving to full ppe including mask and gown for any contact with people OR PETS. So basically i have to wear a gown all day. I guess this is the sacrifice i make to continue to provide care to pets. I hope people start canceling elective things like checkup appointments. Oh and one person that works here came in and worked then realized she had a fever and went home. We're all gonna get it anyway aren't we

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

If you drink the bleach it ensures the balls and penis are cleaned thoroughly both inside and out.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Rime posted:

It'd be rad if mods could long-probate the accounts in here shilling / concern trolling for the totalitarian regime which, while distracted engaging in a wide scale genocide, unleashed the pandemic currently bringing modern civilization to its knees. Because they covered it up. For months. And is now engaging in propaganda to try and pretend they didn't do any of the above.

Nobody really wants to hear that poo poo right now. It's loving gross.

dude, gently caress off

nobody disputes that if the CCP hadn't covered it up in the beginning we wouldn't be here now and nobody disputes that their propaganda efforts to deflect blame are wrong

but that's not useful to fight about right now. we have a global crisis and need to deal with reality

like it or not, China's response to the virus once they stopped with the coverup was effective. ours in the US is not. we need to get our house in order and blaming everything on Asians, which is what calling this the "Chinese Virus" will end up doing, is not only not helpful but deeply disgusting

every death in the US as a result of this virus can be laid directly at Trump's feet as a result of his mismanagement from the start. don't let him deflect the blame

Mozi fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 18, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Dip your penis and/or balls in bleach, it's the only way to be certain

ok but how to clean the inside? we have been microwaving coat hangers to get into the the deep parts like uretas and mud holes. can someone recommend a catheter like device found in standard house holds? im scared the virus could be inside of me.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Any nice stuff posted in here? I thought this was sorta corporate-nice: https://www.korg.com/us/news/2020/0313/

quote:

Schools, workplaces, and meetings worldwide have been requested to close by their respective governments and so many people are studying and working from home. To help you with a musical way to occupy your mind we have decided to make the Kaossilator app for iOS and Android free of charge for a limited time (iOS version : through March 31, 2020. Android version : From March 13 to March 20, 2020).
Take a break from posting twitter things and make some very low-effort music and post that instead.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I live in a big city and there’s always a ton of people using their laptops in startbucks but now they’re all put on the street :(

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ok but how to clean the inside? we have been microwaving coat hangers to get into the the deep parts like uretas and mud holes. can someone recommend a catheter like device found in standard house holds? im scared the virus could be inside of me.

I think you want a sounding rod? That sounds like a sounding rod to me, not my thing but god drat do some goons love talking about them whenever they are on voice chat.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mozi posted:

dude, gently caress off

nobody disputes that if the CCP hadn't covered it up in the beginning we wouldn't be here now and nobody disputes that their propaganda efforts to deflect blame are wrong

but that's not useful to fight about right now. we have a global crisis and need to deal with reality

like it or not, China's response to the virus once they stopped with the coverup was effective. ours in the US is not. we need to get our house in order and blaming everything on Asians, which is what calling this the "Chinese Virus" will end up doing, is not only not helpful but deeply disgusting

every death in the US as a result of this virus can be laid directly at Trump's feet as a result of his mismanagement from the start. don't let him deflect the blame

Pretty much my thoughts on this as well.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Also of note:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

you have to slowly wiggle the coat hanger around more and more until you can get a ballpoint pen covered in bleach in there and after that a gloved finger

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Mozi posted:

dude, gently caress off

I agree with all of the above, except that have posters here absolutely disputing the origin and it's ridiculous and distracting.

tractor fanatic
Sep 9, 2005

Pillbug
gonna rule when trump gets reelected despite a million american dead because he managed to blame it all on china

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hard to find someone 70+ who doesn't have at least one pre-existing condition tho

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Shaocaholica posted:

I live in a big city and there’s always a ton of people using their laptops in startbucks but now they’re all put on the street :(

We need to kill off all extroverts, co-working space users and third-place hangouters if we are going to have a hope of stopping this virus.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Also note that we hit 200K cases last night and are now over 211K with the day just about half over

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tractor fanatic posted:

gonna rule when trump gets reelected despite a million american dead because he managed to blame it all on china

this is completely possible lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rime posted:

I agree with all of the above, except that have posters here absolutely disputing the origin and it's ridiculous and distracting.

No one is disputing its origin, it’s that it really doesn’t matter. I’d let it go if I were you.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My friend who decided to fly to africa right when the shitstorm was brewing is complaining on fb that her flight back doesn't land in the correct city, lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

imagine if anyone would have heeded the nightmare evidence of this outbreak in china merely two months ago. i could be roller blading with my buds and throwing back some cold ones in city park right now. its a beautiful loving day.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Rime posted:

it originated on earth
now lets move on

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

WTF??? Don't do that!!

You insert a thin plastic tube all the way up your urethra, then poke a thin bottlebrush all the way through the tube as far as it will go, then pull the plastic tube out over the brush's handle leaving the brush in place. Then go to town like you're a Dickensian chimney sweep.

Edit: make sure you soak the brush and the tube in bleach first. Singing a traditional chimney sweep song is optional.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Lambert posted:

Still blaming China is just sad, especially considering we don't even know whether it originated in China.

Burt Sexual posted:

No one is disputing its origin, it’s that it really doesn’t matter. I’d let it go if I were you.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I work for the municipal government in a city of 130,000. 90% of us have been sent home, all city buildings closed to the public, all event permits denied, all travel stopped.

We have a fair number of "temp" employees that work full time on indefinite contracts that don't get PTO or sick leave. The city manager thankfully has acknowledged this and declared full stop that all temp employees will keep their job, all of them will be paid for their regular number of working hours, and that all of them will receive paid admin leave for hours they can't work due to quarantine, illness, work shortage, or taking care of family. Also, none of them will be disqualified for the (extremely good) health care plan if they don't meet minimum hours. I don't like the fact that we have so many temps, and it's a structural change that needs to happen, but that's the best possible response I've seen and it makes me think I want to stick with this office for a while.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

who cares why is this slapfight even relevant

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
What's so hard about admitting that "we simply don't know where it originated, just that one of the first big outbreaks was in China"? I really don't get goons doubling down on stupidity.

And yes, it doesn't really matter at this point in time.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nurge posted:

One shining ray of sunshine today on the Chinese Flu front. Eurovision got canceled :woop:

One year's respite from the most obnoxious europop all the countries could scrounge up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm fairly certain that the preferred nomenclature is Kung Flu.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mozi posted:

If it's racist to continue to blame the Chinese for loving this up at the beginning isn't it also racist to continue to blame Trump for loving this up at the beginning? Why do you hate white Americans?

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

poverty goat posted:

If it's racist to continue the blame the Chinese for loving this up at the beginning isn't it also racist to continue to blame Trump for loving this up at the beginning? Why do you hate white Americans?

Probably because one event is a few months in the past, while the other happened last week?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
its the same few people who argue about everything just ignore it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Lambert posted:

Probably because one event is a few months in the past, while the other happened last week?

So in 2 months we can forgive white America? Even as millions are sick due to our incompetence last week? Sounds good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

poverty goat posted:

So in 2 months we can forgive white America? Even as millions are sick due to our incompetence last week? Sounds good

I mean, when Trump actually starts taking this seriously and stops primarily paying lip service at a press conference about how great he is and that his response is perfect I'll give him credit.