Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Danaru posted:

I genuinely want the oil industry to collapse so we can do LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE with our economy. Then again it's hard to steal aboriginal land with tidal energy

I've been thinking an awful lot about #wexit this last week. They seem to have fallen a bit quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Another Bill posted:

I've been thinking an awful lot about #wexit this last week. They seem to have fallen a bit quiet.

Found this at the grocery store in rural BC, seems to be from the truck covered in red text i've been desperately trying to find

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Eox posted:

Found this at the grocery store in rural BC, seems to be from the truck covered in red text i've been desperately trying to find

I'm really curious why it was written as "CANADA", and I'm assuming it's a sovcit thing

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Health Services posted:

These new measures (tax deferrals, EI measures, GST supplement, 10% wage subsidy to employers) seem totally out of scale in proportion to the problem.

All of the governments of the world are making GBS threads themselves right now because they know universal basic income is the only solution. They also know once its rolled out it will be almost impossible to end the program.

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009

Rutibex posted:

All of the governments of the world are making GBS threads themselves right now because they know universal basic income is the only solution. They also know once its rolled out it will be almost impossible to end the program.

Yeah, a reported just asked the PM about direct payments, and the PM punted the question to the Finance Minister to answer later and said Canadians expect targeted measures.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is this what the end of The End of History feels like?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Frosted Flake posted:

I doubt it

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Frosted Flake posted:

No that book is much more boring

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Health Services posted:

Yeah, a reported just asked the PM about direct payments, and the PM punted the question to the Finance Minister to answer later and said Canadians expect targeted measures.

Canadians expect that because it's the usual dumbshit Liberal playbook, not because they think it's how you fight a pandemic.

So that's a technically true answer. Well played.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Frosted Flake posted:

this is like a preview for how we are going to handle it

"in response to hakdors demons seizing quebec we will be offering canadians a one-time tax credit of $3000 to offset the loss of power and humanity east of toronto"

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Danaru posted:

I'm really curious why it was written as "CANADA", and I'm assuming it's a sovcit thing

maybe it’s an acknowledgment that this is stolen land

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Frosted Flake posted:

No this is the Return of History.

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Listening to AM sports radio on my commute over the past few days has been wild.

These things are 2-6 hour programs and they've got nothing to talk about anymore. They're doing their best to branch out and fill the slot. Bad contrived bits, multiple guests on at once, a ton of dead air, hosts just doing stream of consciousness rambling about what the future may hold.

Best radio i've heard in years.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Lol that sounds awesome. I can just imagine Pierre McGuire scrambling for metaphors as he talks about the Covid cases in every Canadian small town that produced and NHL player in the last 50 years.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

If the Liberals are forced to believe in something, inspire people and follow a guiding ideology, we’re all doomed.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Another Bill posted:

Lol that sounds awesome. I can just imagine Pierre McGuire scrambling for metaphors as he talks about the Covid cases in every Canadian small town that produced and NHL player in the last 50 years.

COVID-19 didn't get much attention at the batman level but scouts really started paying attention after it jumped to senior in Wuhan.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

interrupting coronachat

https://twitter.com/FrankfurtGhoul/status/1240286912709042188?s=20

Faded Mars
Jul 1, 2004

It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.
glad to see virtual pimp futures going up

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
https://twitter.com/OfWudan/status/1116767056592904193

powerful energy in these tweets

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

I always wondered what would happen if you turned Monster Energy into a living thing

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

flakeloaf posted:

I always wondered what would happen if you turned Monster Energy into a living thing

Hey, dont compare Sam Porter Bridges to this rear end in a top hat

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

no. welcome back to the Stage of History.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Dreylad posted:

no. welcome back to the Stage of History.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

love too pose in front of my own car that i own at the car dealership where i happened to be for an unrelated reason

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

that is cool as hell

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

vyelkin posted:

love too pose in front of my own car that i own at the car dealership where i happened to be for an unrelated reason

I recall people looking up his license plate and finding out he's a poo poo driver who changes cars often

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/OfWudan/status/1116799117873827840

Women hate me because I watched Star Wars lmao owned

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
U N L I M I T E D W O M E N

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
that's just too many women, imo

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

My PhD program teaches you to smoke weed and play Red Dead all day. Apply now admissions are limited

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wait, i thought his daughter was married

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

she left her husband and kid to start dating this new guy last year

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
that woman in the cam video is the same one he’s laying with in the original Star Wars flexing thread. theres no way in hell he isn’t a trafficker

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

Seriously?

And yet people still give money and attention to these grifters? How can you not see the grift? How does someone think that these are the people that should be telling you how to live?!

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Fried Watermelon posted:

Seriously?

And yet people still give money and attention to these grifters? How can you not see the grift? How does someone think that these are the people that should be telling you how to live?!

well Peterson is a vegetable in Russia right now from benzo addiction so I don’t think anyone is giving them money now, probably why the daughter is shacked up with that dork in the first place

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

DariusLikewise posted:

For real? How did I miss this?

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Helsing posted:

No this is the Return of History.

:yeah:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Western Canada Select is trading for 8.66 per barrel right now.

:regd08:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Professorjuggalo posted:

well Peterson is a vegetable in Russia right now from benzo addiction so I don’t think anyone is giving them money now, probably why the daughter is shacked up with that dork in the first place

I still see JP when youtube algorithm recommends me a chud wojack meme video

Usually they are praising him in anti-coomer meme videos like "if only you would listen to JP you would have a better life"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Another Bill posted:

Western Canada Select is trading for 8.66 per barrel right now.

:regd08:

do you think it'll get low enough they'll pay them to put it back in the ground?