Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/1240376000929816576

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Yeah let's go ahead and alienate the first country that's likely to make it to the other side of the outbreak, surely they have no firsthand expertise or trained and mentally prepared doctors to offer us in a month's time

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Hahaha we are this close to them saying China made the virus on purpose

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao

chinas greatest fear

yes. ok.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/synthandlasers/status/1239796133557346304

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

this earth character seems very rude

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MockingQuantum posted:

Yeah let's go ahead and alienate the first country that's likely to make it to the other side of the outbreak, surely they have no firsthand expertise or trained and mentally prepared doctors to offer us in a month's time

lol you think those racist shitfucks have thought beyond being racist shitfucks

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

lorn Wayne posted:

this earth character seems very rude

An unwarranted attitude imo. Earth should be grateful we chose to live on in

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
How could China do this to us

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

MockingQuantum posted:

But trade waaaaar and we gonna get our jobs back in America. The companies will come back!

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

The masks China sent were made out of Hillary’s emails.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

one of the few Good Positions Joe has and naturally Trump is really butthurt about it

which is good, because it means we might get an unfiltered outburst from Joe where he calls Trump a fuckin' dickhead

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

United states is blaming everyone, and trying to undercut other efforts to help people (by like trying to gain exclusive rights to vaccines/anti-virals) while china is providing aid to anyone that asks for it

At this rate China will emerge as the clear super power when all is said and done

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Youth Decay posted:

one of the few Good Positions Joe has and naturally Trump is really butthurt about it

which is good, because it means we might get an unfiltered outburst from Joe where he calls Trump a fuckin' dickhead

whoa ok slow down there the decorum shields are running on reserve energy even as we speak

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

this is what happens when you don't region-lock the virus you developed, fuckin chinese hacking lungs all over the world

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
wednesday listenin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypdY_UJUWpk

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

tacodaemon posted:

one thing you may not have known is theres a segment of QAnon people who think virtually every famous person is trans

double lol at claiming someone who went through puberty on TV is secretly trans

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’s learning

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Vim Fuego posted:

Nixon created the EPA

stop giving nixon credit for anything, ever. He consolidated a bunch of poo poo New Deal Dems produced in Congress which culminated in NEPA in 1969 which was veto-proof. He was backed into it, as he was backed into the two other good things he ever did: resigning and dying.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/heartsmilefarms/status/1240374319760297984?s=21

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I think we're going to win, and frankly I think we're going to win bigger than anybody's ever seen

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DesertIslandHermit posted:

:yooge: people are sayin'. i hear people sayin'!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
ay does anybody have that melted tup picture, the one where it says 'this is the president' tia xoxo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
God Bless You, Nixon

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

sinnesloeschen posted:

ay does anybody have that melted tup picture, the one where it says 'this is the president' tia xoxo

you have to earn it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Nixon created the EPA

congress did

he just signed the bill

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Youth Decay posted:

That's a plausible path for Joe: all out decorumless rage.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

euphronius posted:

congress did

he just signed the bill

nah Nixon 'technically' created EPA by formally requesting to restructure a bunch of environmental regulation/policy programs diffused across several executive agencies into a new, purpose-built agency. Which Congress OK'd, and the Reagan began immediately ratfucking through malign neglect and malfeasance.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

oh hey there folks, just came back from a 6 month trip to a baloogan-esque cabin in the middle of nowhere and decided to get on the old posting machine. how's the world? people seem kinda tense, did trump do something dumb

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

tacodaemon posted:

one thing you may not have known is theres a segment of QAnon people who think virtually every famous person is trans

we stan 👏

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Jazerus posted:

did trump do something dumb

how could you even joke about that

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

imagine a bill like NEPA passing 100-0 through today's Senate and, like, 300+ to 20 or whatever in today's House.

lol

lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1240392148916322308

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol because Obama

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1240391871026864130?s=19

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

if we get this environmental ship turned around, they should build a statue of Nixon for inventing the EPA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Conservatively you could plop the us death rate in between china and italy based on response and timing so that's like 6%, minimum and an effective death rate of 3% of the population assuming 50% infection. Pittsburgh looks like it has plenty of hospitals but the surrounding rural areas are going to add extra strain. It's hunkerin time

And my fricking house is supposed to go on the market Friday. gently caress.