Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1240382998253572098

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

r u ready to WALK posted:

Just get an indoor outdoor thermometer and cram the outdoor unit up your butt, it's not unreasonably large and now you can transmit your core temperature wirelessly all day!

Those are notorious for being inaccurate depending on exposure to sunlight, so don't tan your cheeks if you plan on going that route.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

I appreciate that the first dude face planted the back of a chair the night before.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

r u ready to WALK posted:

Just get an indoor outdoor thermometer and cram the outdoor unit up your butt, it's not unreasonably large and now you can transmit your core temperature wirelessly all day!

Oh hey I had this exact model and the probe died in a week, no matter where I, uh, installed it.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Just downloaded folding at home for my laptop and set it up on the desk top as well. I hope it helps in some way. Whats the goon team number?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I wonder the # of marriages that are going to unravel over the next few months.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mnoba posted:

all of my grilling thermometers don't have actual numbers, just a green area that says done, but i wonder if i can get a temp high enough to fall into that category

What kinda shitass grilling thermometer you using? My grill thermometer uses an Industrial/Scientific K-Couple, is accurate to 2 tenths of a degree, and uploads the data in real time to the internet.

AnnoyBot
May 28, 2001
Was Brady Sluder named by The Onion's writing staff?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

What kinda shitass grilling thermometer you using? My grill thermometer uses an Industrial/Scientific K-Couple, is accurate to 2 tenths of a degree, and uploads the data in real time to the internet.

something at walmart my mother-in-law got me, one says just Meat and the other says Chicken

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I finally had to go and get some basics at my Safeway, and it was actually really quiet. Octogenarians were basically the only people in it, and one was eating olives right out of the tapenade thing.

This is why I don't buy out of the weird communal tapenade stand in any situation, let alone this one.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

chicken is meat though

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Every woman's face kept getting rounder.

Every man's face looked like they walked into a wall.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

sweet thursday posted:

Mrs Sexual is already sniping at me :(

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

She was promised a cruise.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol there’s nothing on amazon that isn’t a scam thermometer wise and they all get here in weeks

This one is still in stock :wink:

https://www.buybuybaby.com/store/product/vicks-reg-rectal-thermometer/1063264579?keyword=thermometer

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Thermometers. Go to your local auto parts store and ask for the cheapest non-contact infrared thermometer. Probably a bunch on auto zone shelves because people don't realize it's a goddamn thermometer. Or rockauto, amazon, you know, anywhere else that sells thermometers for measuring exhaust pipe temps.

Be sure to add 1F to the forehead temperature, it's not the same as you would read inside your mouth.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

sweet thursday posted:

I'm best man for my buddy's wedding in September and besides the normal 'not knowing what the gently caress I'm doing' this extra bit is making planning a bachelor party difficult.

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
My roommate is taking so poorly to this situation that not only is she doing a daily panic-buy of a week's worth of food, she went out and bought a load of packets of seeds 'just in case' we have to grow our own. A lot of the packets were flower seeds.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
im remodeling the inside of a house of a LEO and him and the liberal af contractor im woking under were talking about using their corona relief money to invest in airline stocks, theres way more poo poo they talked about that blew my mind but just imagine a bunch of facebook posts being read aloud

nothing i like about this situtation

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
i bought even more weed

making good life decisions

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Nasturtiums and violas/pansies are edible. Stay away from the foxglove, unless you've really had it with your roommate.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Guy Axlerod posted:

Be sure to add 1F to the forehead temperature, it's not the same as you would read inside your mouth.

This is the kind of poo poo this thread needs not dumb rear end politics fighting

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

goldenninjawarrior posted:

My roommate is taking so poorly to this situation that not only is she doing a daily panic-buy of a week's worth of food, she went out and bought a load of packets of seeds 'just in case' we have to grow our own. A lot of the packets were flower seeds.
flowers attract pollinators even if you are fully dead inside

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Wuhan Flu ain't nothin to gently caress with

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

goldenninjawarrior posted:

mad max geraniums

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

poverty goat posted:

eat the bees?? :yum:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

kloa posted:

eat the bees?? :yum:

Please don't eat the bees, eat their vomit instead

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

pixaal posted:

Million dollar idea, social games that involve 4-8 people playing silly games but also have webcams and mics to be social. You know when all the people used to socializing 24/7 suddenly are strapped to a computer and starving for human interaction? They'll turn to the hot new social game.

It feels like I'm describing playing Jackbox Partypack on Twitch only with more cameras and hot mics.

This could be a nice round of Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Keep raiding and everybody gets loot.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Dely Apple posted:

Please don't eat the bees, eat their vomit instead

My flatmate who decamped back to her family in Germany left behind some premium grade bee vomit which I have been enjoying with my fruits, nuts, and Greek yogurt.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
If anyone is doing the folding at home, goon team is number 150. The more people doing it the better. Or maybe I'm just trying to give myself false hope that I'm helping.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

My wife was on a call, six cases of bathroom toilet paper for the office were stolen

All TP is now litteally under lock and key and it's delivered on a schedule now

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

poverty goat posted:

Sure if she wasn't going to be growing them inside.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

:lol:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m gonna use my corona relief money to take Burt’s wife on a cruise.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Hadlock posted:

My wife was on a call, six cases of bathroom toilet paper for the office were stolen

All TP is now litteally under lock and key and it's delivered on a schedule now

I thought this was the working from home thread for a moment and it was hilarious, in an actual office that's just weird and terrible and a little hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2oXzrnti4