Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

NEET gonna pull a Cyrano de Bergerac with Mr Oda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I have zero faith in NEET and he will reward me for this

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Calling it now: Tohru will soon think Think THINK up some very stupid idea, tell it to her, then when she severs he'll jump off a bridge.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
She's gotta be hiding an extremely dark secret. She's a murderer or a competitive eater.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Plant MONSTER. posted:

She's gotta be hiding an extremely dark secret. She's a murderer or a competitive eater.

She intentionally killed her parents

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

RBA Starblade posted:

She intentionally killed her parents

But what if they were evil? She'd be so kickass if that were the case.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Gonna be sad if she's really just using him for manga material

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Victis posted:

That Time I Seduced a Sad Old Man

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Zazi posted:

NEET gonna pull a Cyrano de Bergerac with Mr Oda

Oda-san already tried to pull that at the mixer to the effect anyone would expect

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Victis posted:

Maybe, but even if that's true it's still good NEET gains some experience talking to and being around women

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Tohru legitimately has a better life than I do

I'm actually the Picture of Dorian NEET. I've been reading the thread for about a year and since then I've lost my job and had to move back in with my mum because I couldn't afford the rent. Also my father died back in June, but it was because of pneumonia, not self defence.
That said, I pay rent and keep the place clean. I also do my part of the cooking. I've always had a good relationship with my mum and she's been lonely. I'm actually perfectly ok with living with my mother even as I just turned 40.

And now that the world has turned even more poo poo than anyone could have imagined I don't see things changing. Maybe once the old farts start dying off I can find a job and a cheap place of my own? :yoshi:

Sorry for bringing this to the thread.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

mouth tastes like copper and there's a clown in my head

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
born to die.
world is a gently caress

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

mouth tastes like copper and there's a clown in my head

where can I see more?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

MORE NEET, STAT!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
With current corona/economic situation, many goons are or are about to be not in education, employment, or training. There has never been a better time for NEET!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Chomp8645 posted:

With current corona/economic situation, many goons are or are about to be not in education, employment, or training. There has never been a better time for NEET!

I feel like with the coronavirus the traditional definition of NEET may become less useful and should be amended to "Not in Education, Employment, Training, Hospital, or Quarantine" to account for workers temporarily displaced by the virus.

What I'm trying to say is MORE NEETHQ MORE NEETHQ

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Chomp8645 posted:

Lol

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

SA in like 1994 or some poo poo: Mr. T ATE MY BALLS

SA in 2020: Thread specific bespoke water colored memes.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

SomethingArtful.

Hmph.

(holy poo poo, she's got a knife [maybe])

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Woah did she fancy up her clothes?

I sorta respect nii's dedication to the pseudo Steve jobs style

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
niib jobs.
youre welcome

Daily Life of a
Oct 20, 2019

SURPRISE!!

i officially have time to do this.

also, Sister Make made me self-conscious about not writing out the sfx anymore, so I'm doing them again :v:

as for schedule, i'll aim low so as not to disappoint: the goal is posting half as frequently as sister make.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Daily Life of a posted:

i officially have time to do this.

also, Sister Make made me self-conscious about not writing out the sfx anymore, so I'm doing them again :v:

as for schedule, i'll aim low so as not to disappoint: the goal is posting half as frequently as sister make.

NEET posted.

All is right with the world.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Double the neet double the power!

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Being double teamed by NEET

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Oh yeah NEET me top to bottom

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Crime neet is the only real neet atm. Just like real life I cannot easily swap realities. Like other selfish dirtbag millennials I care only about mii.

When the self defense era draws to a close I will rewind and see if there was any other way it could have ended up.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
imo more than one simultaneous NEET is folly and always has been. That why it never lives each time it's tried.

There can only be one.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
No. Double NEET forever. let chaos reign

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Chomp8645 posted:

imo more than one simultaneous NEET is folly and always has been. That why it never lives each time it's tried.

There can only be one.
Nah

It's p easy to follow more than one thing at the same time.

Forums are well set up to do it too with the whole alt account thing.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

don't sing any japanese cartoon songs tohru

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
*Scene fades as you can hear the opening to Closer*

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmL3EuiiWXM
:viggo:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

don't sing any japanese cartoon songs tohru

No impress her by singing the theme song to her favorite video game, Strip Othello

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/izM_Cc6gdcc :zoro:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

huh why was neet young and shaving and then an old man again??

Oh my god i'm JUST KIIIIDDIIIINGuh