Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Saint Drogo posted:

stoners, make sure you don't overlook your giant rear end cans of mango pulp when prepping.

Mango does seem to do something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it tastes really good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i ate some dried mango slices covered in dark chocolate the other day it was great

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I tried it with a mango flavored monster energy and it didn’t do anything.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Holy poo poo I'm at the weed store and I've been waiting for an hour and a half. I guess words coming down that all nonessential stores will be closed tomorrow so everyone and their mother is trying to pick up. Plus there's the sale and they only got three loving people working to protect against the virus.

This poo poo is bonkers dudes!! Stay safe and getcho weed while you have the chance

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Luckily just shooting the poo poo with some fellow stoners in line so it's not that bad but pretty weird overall. People are scared. Scared they won't get their weed

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Saint Drogo posted:

stoners, make sure you don't overlook your giant rear end cans of mango pulp when prepping.

Does myrcene concentrate do the trick? That's supposed to be the active ingredient that makes mango get you higher.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you want to be more high it's weed you want, not mangos.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

there's fuckin weed everywhere stop eating abv and drinking myrcene extract. just smoke more weed.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

if you want to be more high it's weed you want, not mangos.

if ever there should be a time to emptyquote you, it's this.

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

BRB panic buying mangos.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
what if you buy mango kush tho

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You should ideally buy both because mangoes are real good

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no one loves a delicious mango more than i do, but come on do you really believe it makes you more high? only weed can do that, you fools

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

eating a mango is it's own reward.

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

Hell Yeah posted:

eating a mango is it's own reward.

Shut up and eat the drat mango.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

weed

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

just bought an oz and the budtenders were so unhappy and stressed out :(

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Shoulda packed a bowl for them

Boy of Joy
Sep 28, 2001
I thought I was dead. But I think I'm Cleopatra, too.
Edible kicking in from the first cookie from a freshly baked batch, cat on my lap, things could be worse!!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright I tried to decarb weed in a sous vide in a mason jar for 2 hours at 185, then 2 hours with the butter. Hopefully this works, first time trying to make weed butter.

E: 8th of weed in 4oz of butter. I think it’s on the weak side according to the recipes online.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Mar 19, 2020

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I look for.any way to get higher because if I don't smoke supe hard super fast I like plateau or something.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Agrinja posted:

I look for.any way to get higher because if I don't smoke supe hard super fast I like plateau or something.

Take a t-break

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

2 hours into owning a bong, I have spilled it on my cat

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

2 hours into owning a bong, I have spilled it on my cat

Welcome to the club.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I feel like if he were a little bit smarter he would be really pissed off at me

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Should've got more weed to stock up for the apocalypse. I only have like 2 weeks supply left. :negative:

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Take a t-break

I do! And they help but don't like...I don't know. Unless 3 or 4 day t-breaks aren't enough. The problem isn't quite how high I get but how I have to time it. I can get wasted for a good long time on 2 back to back bong hoots but spacing them out by half an hour makes the second one seem to do nothing.

E: I want to stress that my actual consumption isn't that high. Usually I vape like half a gram a night, it's just that it feels like 3 vape bowls does the same work of 4 or 5 unless I'm just being a bitch and not inhaling properly to protect my lungs or something.

Agrinja fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Mar 19, 2020

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
I hope my honey oil gets here before the post office stops working or this is gonna be a dry few months of self isolation 🙃

Play
Apr 25, 2006

just make sure to change your bongwater often and spills won't matter all that much. when i was younger I didn't do that and allowed a sludgy, black mess that stank to high heavens to spill in my dad's minivan. it was not a cool situation. that smell is incredibly strong if you've been using the bongwater for months

also, the weed store announced pickup and delivery service so that entire panic was completely unnecessary. Oh well, at least I got my ounce of bud for 117 after tax

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
We live in a first world country. Clean bong water. Every day. It is as important as brushing your teeth.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I don't have any mangos but I do have a lifetime supply of mango powder. can i snort it?

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
Does Mangosteen work?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Agrinja posted:

We live in a first world country. Clean bong water. Every day. It is as important as brushing your teeth.

access to clean bongwater is the Fifth Human Right

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Smoking weed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when you cut my bong, does it not bleed?

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
I went temporarily blind from smoking wtf.

Like my vision got a cloudy, multi colored grain effect, like I stood up too fast. I couldn't see for like 2 minutes. So weird, I didn't even smoke that much and my buddies didn't experience anything like that.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Communist Toast posted:

I went temporarily blind from smoking wtf.

Like my vision got a cloudy, multi colored grain effect, like I stood up too fast. I couldn't see for like 2 minutes. So weird, I didn't even smoke that much and my buddies didn't experience anything like that.

Did you cough against a closed glottis or something? You may have stimulated your vagal nerve and tanked your blood pressure.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

That has happened to me before too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Forget it, guys. He’s toast.