Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I would honestly rather stack the Supreme Court with Republicans for the next 1000 years than vote for joe Biden.

good news!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

What about tomorrow?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Iron Crowned posted:

What about tomorrow?

Ask me then.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Percelus posted:

the thing about joe is i'm not going to vote for him

:same:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://twitter.com/TheGr8Aspie/status/1240679609500344320

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

oh my god
:discourse:

I can't wait to use this one

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao this is good

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

<--look at this beautiful future third party voter

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

does it...hurt your first time?

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

platzapS posted:

<--look at this beautiful future third party voter

Vote for Howie Hawkins on the Green Party ticket. It would be amazing if the Green Party pulled in Ross Perot numbers while torpedoing the Dems in the general as schadenfreude for rigging the primaries (both in 2016 and 2020).

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

platzapS posted:

Nah man, it feels soooooo good

JiUC
Aug 3, 2004

X-ray reflectivity is a technique used to study crystalline structures. Making use of Bragg's law, λ=2dsin(θ), one can assess the thickness of a thin film by measuring the angle of total reflection, and compar

me when bernie endorses:
https://y.yarn.co/ca348dd4-62fd-46c9-979f-cca3dcece7d5.mp4?1584644645490

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i want to rip a loud fart when i vote third party so everyone in the voting facility can smell what the rock is cooking

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
I will definitely not vote for Joe Biden.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

i won't vote for biden even in the one-in-a-million chance he nominated bernie as vp

i'd still really hope for president bernie, though

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

pyrotek posted:

i won't vote for biden even in the one-in-a-million chance he nominated bernie as vp

i'd still really hope for president bernie, though

You know Sleepy Joe will go with a identity politics pick like Copmala for the VP.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Pingui posted:

S.C. was on the 29th of February :psypop:

After a brief sense of vertigo, I

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

etalian posted:

You know Sleepy Joe will go with a identity politics pick like Copmala for the VP.

Also whenever I envision him picking her as VP it has that dreamlike quality that feels like looking into the future.

Get out of my future, Harris.

e.

2020discourse.jpg

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Code Jockey posted:

lol

at least Hillary ran a campaign, as terribly run as it was

joe biden was absolutely nothing until what, like a month ago if that? I can't perceive the passage of time at all anymore

He didn't even have a ground game in places he won by double digits.

Strong legitimate election energy.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

platzapS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekrhML4frI

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

etalian posted:

Lol he won't even do that. He'll pick klobb

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
you know, I kept going back and forth, mostly because of climate change. But you know what, if the GND landed on Trump’s desk, I think he’d sign it because he listens to whoever talked to him last. Biden wouldn’t sign it.

gently caress Biden

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hey friendos. wanted to let you know that my focused Mod Time™ tomorrow will be dominated by responding to pms and composing an urgent sticky thread about remembering to maintain empathy even while shitposting about a pandemic. i prob will fall another day or so behind on the gang-tags, and im sorry, but not so sorry that i wont prioritise those other things first

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I won't vote for Jorona "Asymptomatic people should pack into crowded polling stations" Biden

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I will not be voting for Joe "Plague Lord" Biden and my absentee ballot, may it ever actually be accepted due to corona-chan, will be christened with either Bernie Sanders as a write-in or anarcho-communist extraordinaire Vermin Supreme

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
You're not a true toxxer unless you tell all your liberal friends/coworkers that you aren't going to vote for Biden just to see them throw a fit and call you "one of those horrible bernie cultists" lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

hey friendos. wanted to let you know that my focused Mod Time™ tomorrow will be dominated by responding to pms and composing an urgent sticky thread about remembering to maintain empathy even while shitposting about a pandemic. i prob will fall another day or so behind on the gang-tags, and im sorry, but not so sorry that i wont prioritise those other things first

hey squizz if you want help with the post i'm a bit of a soft touch

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Cowpocalypse posted:

You're not a true toxxer unless you tell all your liberal friends/coworkers that you aren't going to vote for Biden just to see them throw a fit and call you "one of those horrible bernie cultists" lol

this but every day or hour or whatever

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

i am not going to vote for a senile, bigoted grandpa of any flavor.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
fuckin load me up

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cowpocalypse posted:

I posted a facebook status that literally said 'if you support biden over bernie, gently caress you' and got into it with some of my professors from grad school wherein I affirmed that yes, I meant them. I'm in full don't give a gently caress mode

their opinions about me don't matter to me more than anyone else's anymore so it's fun watching them think they can just come on my poo poo having a terrible opinion and get shielded from me telling them off for it. hoity toity boomers with tenure who think that I have to kowtow to them. gently caress off

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

etalian posted:

Black people and Californians are already voting for Joe. It will be Amy.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Entenzahn posted:

Black people and Californians are already voting for Joe. It will be Amy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdfRRtAs3o

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i am literally incapable of voting for joe biden, making this the first toxx i have ever succeeded in

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Cowpocalypse posted:

It makes people Very Mad when you let them know that you are prepared to make the Fuckers Around reap the Finding Out.

One thing I like to point out is that Bernie supporters got the dolchtosslebend thrown around from 2016 in spite of it being statistically a falsehood, and will again in 2020, so we may as well not have the satisfaction of voting for their Mad King.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

What are Biden supporters saying about his dementia? Seems like you could easily shut down any supporters argument by just saying Biden is mentally ill. I would love to see the mental gymnastics they have to perform to wave away all the incoherent mumbling and finger sucking.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Koishi Komeiji posted:

What are Biden supporters saying about his dementia? Seems like you could easily shut down any supporters argument by just saying Biden is mentally ill. I would love to see the mental gymnastics they have to perform to wave away all the incoherent mumbling and finger sucking.

So far at least on Twitter what I encounter most about Third Way Humperdoo aside from spin and bald faced denial is:

"He has a stutter" (yes, really)
and "That's ableist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

way to use a RUSSIAN talking point