Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Epic High Five posted:

am glad that I spent so much time perfecting simple masa/corn flour recipes for the cspam food thread tho, because hot water cornbread is simple as poo poo and masa/corn meal is still readily available at stores

fuckkkk, thats a youtube video i should have watched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
pot shops, gardeners, and fast food places are considered essential under the bullshit "stay at home" order in los angeles

i thought i was gonna get to work from home at the least but it seems like its just entertainment like clubs, bars, movie theater, and regular retail are forced to go home. i wanted to work from home im going to learn who the mayor is and vote against them.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

703 posted:

Dunno whats happening elsewhere on SA but i feel like the sudden influx of CSPAMers is 100% correlated to this classic

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/746803108949409793

there's a lot of COVID thread regulars who are sitting pretty specifically because that thread was sounding the alarm a month ago lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
feels like we could solve this with the power of the blockchain

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

2020 corona crisis

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

cumshitter posted:

pot shops, gardeners, and fast food places are considered essential under the bullshit "stay at home" order in los angeles

i thought i was gonna get to work from home at the least but it seems like its just entertainment like clubs, bars, movie theater, and regular retail are forced to go home. i wanted to work from home im going to learn who the mayor is and vote against them.

newsom's order is much more sweeping.

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1240820390407991296

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

It's too late to sound the alarm, Smith, I can smell the buggers from here

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

So uh

About that boss' nieces' friends' brothers' Facebook update earlier

https://www.politico.com/states/cal...ockdown-1268248

I report. you decide.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ofc as a county employee im still exempt because gently caress me, i guess

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

helta posted:

fuckkkk, thats a youtube video i should have watched

put a bunch of corn meal/masa into bowl, pour hot water into it until it's a paste, add whatever you're gonna add (cheese or peppers is the usual), mix real good, let sit awhile

then form it into patties and fry it or spread it out on a baking pan and bake @ 450 until it's nice and crispy (30 minutes-ish, it's edible even initially, this is just for it being not horrible to eat)

that's basically it, stupid easy source of calories using an ingredient that is always available after flour sells out

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

put a bunch of corn meal/masa into bowl, pour hot water into it until it's a paste, add whatever you're gonna add (cheese or peppers is the usual), mix real good, let sit awhile

then form it into patties and fry it or spread it out on a baking pan and bake @ 450 until it's nice and crispy (30 minutes-ish, it's edible even initially, this is just for it being not horrible to eat)

that's basically it, stupid easy source of calories using an ingredient that is always available after flour sells out

nice, saving this

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
here’s the Los Angeles county order

http://file.lacounty.gov/SDSInter/lac/1070029_COVID-19_SaferAtHome_HealthOfficerOrder_20200319_Signed.pdf

does a state order supersede this? because hella businesses are exempt

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Nana made johnny cakes when we had squirrel pie. Thing about squirrels that you got to get over, after you skin them, they look like little pre-born babies but they go good in a pie.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

not working hard, thank you

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Alec Eiffel posted:

http://file.lacounty.gov/SDSInter/lac/1070029_COVID-19_SaferAtHome_HealthOfficerOrder_20200319_Signed.pdf

Yeah orders essentially like this are already in place in areas around here, everything's closed but grocery, liquor, pharmacy, and marijuana dispensaries

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ive never pretended what i do is important only that money is the most important thing of all and i am glad to work in service of its glory. hail money!

like im replacable the money isnt

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
gonna tuck into this scrumptious baby pie

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Alec Eiffel posted:

i mean wouldnt a gubernatorial order naturally supersede a mayoral one?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Epic High Five posted:

legit saved that on my desktop. thanks. i really dont think north americans are taking this seriously.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
how do people not know how to make corn pone wtf

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/1240841811268075524

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

how do people not know how to make corn pop wtf

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

i mean wouldnt a gubernatorial order naturally supersede a mayoral one?

yes but I’m an idiot and wanted to be told so. so thank you.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/YouGovUS/status/1240699651914792966?s=19

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/timkmak/status/1240821070116065282

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
thank loving god for roll20.net

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

truggle

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol americans deserve the boomer remover

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Alec Eiffel posted:

yes but I’m an idiot and wanted to be told so. so thank you.

that was an actual question i have no idea how this works in california

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Epic High Five posted:

my gangtag power level is unassailable

!!!!

tha's one more than me!

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1240840590469869568?s=19

Lmao what the gently caress

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

did you think something else was gonna happen

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

number go up :smugdon:

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

i live across the street from an asian family that keeps to themselves, doesn't speak english around the house, and has a sick legume/vegetable garden that can probably feed 20ppl indefinitely. recently when i go out with my dog i've been paying attention to where i need to be on my property to fire a hunting rifle most safely at a fascist mob that might have also noticed these things about my neighbors.

i know my neighbors have guns as well, they bag deer regularly so i know they can shoot. if you folks catch a news story of a shootout in nc between an asian family and a fascist mob, and some dumbass cracker across the street gets shot to death, you can permaban this account for being dead

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

lol everyone dead so nobody can poll..

gently caress you snorkles. stupid bitch rear end plane

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Get outta here with this anti-Nintendo propaganda.

I didn't stand for it then, and I will not tolerate it now.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

people have been so delitized from 3 years of twitter covfefe he barely has to anything and he will be the greatest president of our lifetimes

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

we are so god drat loving stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

world's a real loving weird place today

Only registered members can see post attachments!