Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer

Koishi Komeiji posted:

What are Biden supporters saying about his dementia? Seems like you could easily shut down any supporters argument by just saying Biden is mentally ill. I would love to see the mental gymnastics they have to perform to wave away all the incoherent mumbling and finger sucking.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/joe-biden-dementia-health-speech-2020-election-a9398316.html

quote:

Former Vice President Joe Biden is known as a loveable gaffe machine — an unofficial title made possible by his many public blunders and the privilege of having those lapses viewed as endearing rather than disqualifying (a privilege exclusive to rich white men). But as the 77-year-old looks more and more to be the eventual Democratic nominee for president in the 2020 election, pundits, voters, and political rivals are using his so-called “goofs” to shamelessly question his cognitive abilities — a practice that is not only ableist, but grossly negligent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

"grossly negligent" what? How the hell is that supposed to make sense...

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer
the degree of brain smoothness required to think voting for Biden is a good idea generally limits ones ability to make sense

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Cowpocalypse posted:

You're not a true toxxer unless you tell all your liberal friends/coworkers that you aren't going to vote for Biden just to see them throw a fit and call you "one of those horrible bernie cultists" lol

I wish I could do this but all my coworkers are Republicans and only maybe one of my friends is pro-Biden. I have to settle for beefing on Twitter

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Lol

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Yinlock posted:

i am literally incapable of voting for joe biden, making this the first toxx i have ever succeeded in

It's funny because this is my second toxx ever. The first one was that Hillary would win in 2016 but for some reason I never got banned lmao

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Flowers For Algeria posted:

It's funny because this is my second toxx ever. The first one was that Hillary would win in 2016 but for some reason I never got banned lmao

:lol:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

living the fuckin dream

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

nairB

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Still haven’t changed my mind! Still am not voting for Joe!

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
"It's ablest to not vote for the person who will keep my taxes low" is probably the most disgusting example of hiding behind marginalized people yet.

If I rationalize myself into voting for either of the senile racists I should never post again.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

empty whippet box posted:

I posted a facebook status that literally said 'if you support biden over bernie, gently caress you' and got into it with some of my professors from grad school wherein I affirmed that yes, I meant them. I'm in full don't give a gently caress mode

their opinions about me don't matter to me more than anyone else's anymore so it's fun watching them think they can just come on my poo poo having a terrible opinion and get shielded from me telling them off for it. hoity toity boomers with tenure who think that I have to kowtow to them. gently caress off

:bisonyes:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

mods please rename Flowers For Algeria to "Bullet Dodger," tia

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

reported for ban evasion

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

taqueso posted:

reported for ban evasion

Reported for not being cool.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

taqueso posted:

reported for ban evasion

fuckin narcs coming out of the goddamned walls

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
gently caress you biden

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
Joe Biden takes a bath in gravy every night, which gives it a healthy addition of gelatin that he excretes, alongside many other mysterious additions. This mixture is then transported to Arby's, which is then solidified and turned into the roast beef they use for sandwiches.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
oh, you think joe biden is a calm, decent man who will restore our nation to normalcy???? well guess what he's a piece of poo poo! and there is nothing normal about amreica! we a re a hosed up barbaric people and our freedoms are lies!

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK
Hey all after much thought and consideration I am not going to vote for Joe.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I would sooner shoot my own dick off than vote for Joe Biden.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

fortunately none of us are going to get banned because none of us are going to vote for joe biden because joe biden's not going to be on the ballot because joe biden is extremely 100% dead right now

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I am going to vote for Donald trump because I am so mad at democrats

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I sincerely hope he remains president for at least 3 more terms, beating FDR and then living to 200 years old.

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will never vote for Joe Biden.

If the DNC wants to smear some invalid's clammy taint across my mouth and tell me to pucker up because they claim he can lead the world during a time of crisis the loving absolute, rock bottom, barrel-scraping least they could do is have him show up during a time of crisis. gently caress Joe Biden, now and forever!

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

Considering you've had almost 9½ years to practice, this is some piss poor trolling.

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Wish I could brag about saying no to Joe in my workplace, but they're all just generally unpleasant people so I try to minimize all social contact with them as much as possible.

Boss literally was like, "now I'm not saying China did covid... but China absolutely did covid and also all those Asians eat rats and stuff so really they brought it on themselves"

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

brain dead liblogic means that if you DONT vote for trump, that is the same as a vote for Joe

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

:smugdon:

Feebus Reloaded
Jul 28, 2016

THIS WAS AJUDGED TO BOTH COMMIT TO AND VIOLATE A SACRED POSTIN OATH

I hereby affirm that I WILL vote for Joe Biden.

e: aw, gently caress. Wrong thread.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
good evening, fellow good-decision-makers

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Vote for somebody against M4A at a time like this? LMAO NO JOE

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
wheeeeeere's joe

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
E: nevermind; beaten to death

No Joe!

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hearing reports that Joe Biden has expired

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Corky Romanovsky posted:

he's past his expiration date at any rate

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Corky Romanovsky posted:

lol

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/21/coranavirus-puts-biden-in-limbo-138726

quote:

Joe Biden reached a new and heady milestone when he shellacked Bernie Sanders in Florida, Illinois and Ohio to become the de facto Democratic nominee for president.

But there was no soaring speech to acknowledge the moment. He never took the stage amid a sea of Biden signs or before an adoring crowd on national television. Biden was instead stuck in a makeshift studio in his Delaware home, webcasting his remarks with a low-quality personal computer camera against a straight-out-of-YouTube black backdrop and two American flags.

He warned about the coronavirus contagion. He offered an olive branch to Bernie Sanders. Then, despite two consecutive weeks of smashing victories, he all but disappeared from the news cycle for days.

The moment was a perfect distillation of Biden’s current predicament — in a state of suspended political animation, trapped between a rival who refuses to quit and the global pandemic that has all but shut down the Democratic primary campaign.

Because Sanders won’t quit, Biden can’t fully pivot to the general election. He can’t truly unite the party’s warring factions. Nor can he begin stockpiling the vast amounts of money he’ll need for November. His momentum has effectively been stopped cold.

A source familiar with the Democratic National Committee’s discussions says the party offered both the Biden and Sanders campaigns the opportunity to open joint-fundraising accounts. But since Sanders declined, the party is reluctant to enter into one with Biden because of the bad optics of seeming to help one candidate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ohio!?!