Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
you wanna know why they are trying to stop people from getting tested? because no at the testing facility was being safe. that place is a stupidly enormous disease vector because clearly no one has thought of any of this, or they did and didn’t care. someone asked to borrow my phone while wearing their mask wrong. an unmasked elderly woman walked INTO the screening area to get her parking validated. another elderly woman kept taking her mask off every time she needed to talk. I was only there for an hour and there were only maybe a dozen people there to get tested, but gently caress me.

they refuse to close Waikiki and they keep letting tourists in who bought cheap flights a few days ago.

there is going to be a second Great Panic in a few days because people do not see or understand graphs like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
crack ping infantry fighting vehicles for pandemic relief

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

You can always eat a bullet if you have to.

lol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Mayor Dave posted:

this lady owns

Chicago produces some interesting homeless folks

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Broke:
Fearing martial law because the liberals are going to enforce mandatory abortions

Woke:
Fearing martial law because state national guards somehow seem dumber than even Trump
https://twitter.com/WANationalGuard/status/1240811634215378944?s=20

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

the corona virus is real, but the trump admin is getting ready for when they cancel elections in november would be my guess.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

thanks obama

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/The_Blake_Reno/status/1241016971149430790

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
alright folks, coronavirus had its fun. i'm hearing from several state troopers that it's gonna calm down tomorrow, party's over.

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Dustcat posted:

as the old saying goes, the coronavirus can sustain a pandemic longer than a landlord can remain solvent

That depends entirely on which solvent you put the landlords in.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Atrocious Joe posted:

Broke:
Fearing martial law because the liberals are going to enforce mandatory abortions

Woke:
Fearing martial law because state national guards somehow seem dumber than even Trump
https://twitter.com/WANationalGuard/status/1240811634215378944?s=20

A goons grandpa unloaded a gun at him, why would anyone trust a neighbour?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Chicago produces some interesting homeless folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gHubY94rA

gregday
May 23, 2003

8,300 goddamn cases in NY

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
jade helmo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I mean, same

It's me, I imagine being a collaborator from Red Dawn

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

gently caress you CSPAM

can't read this thread for info without chickenshits behind a screen crowing about stock market crashes

There is no excuse, it's shameful. I don't give a gently caress about the fact that absolutely this is good for the big picture of planet Earth- to gloat as people's pensions and retirement funds and any stock-backed options drowns like a fish out of water is horrific

gently caress you losers

don't bet what you can't afford to lose?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
DeBlasio is bodying Trumo right now

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Phi230 posted:

What does south florida need with a division's worth of bradleys

you know what, lol

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
not a lot of big news today, are they just saving it for business close?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/JoeABCNews/status/1241117267607207936

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lol the national guard is gonna be setting up food and water facilities that are under attack by chud boomers 24/7

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
my uncle's friend heard works at FEMA and he said the obama clones are going to erupt from their subterranean eggsacks sometime this weekend? stay safe goons

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Fox realised their entire audience dying would be bad for ratings

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
DeSantis is too much of a dipshit to actually do a shutdown. Of course, I'll probably eat my crow soon if there is a lockdown here in FL. If there's a lockdown I'm hosed, my friends are hosed, my loved ones are hosed.

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

mod sassinator posted:

holy gently caress i can't believe how many people are out and about today like nothing is going on... here in washington loving state

all this poo poo absolutely will be closed down before the weekend i'm sure

but props to the goon that recommended getting some plumbing gear like a basic drain snake. clogged shower or sink drain would be loving catastrophic on lockdown.

Honestly, it's insane to hear people say things like that. Massachusetts isn't even as far along as somewhere like Seattle and though there hasn't been a formal lockdown yet, things have been shut down since about Tuesday.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/MediccGail/status/1241037863698956289?s=20

Cuba is doing more for the world than the US is doing for its own citizens

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Stereotype posted:

there is going to be a second Great Panic in a few days because people do not see or understand graphs like this.

many heads are about to crack and ping

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sharkie posted:

my uncle's friend heard works at FEMA and he said the obama clones are going to erupt from their subterranean eggsacks sometime this weekend? stay safe goons

keep your chowder dry

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
i really shouldnt be surprised at this point, but drat the entire united states is built purely on a structural layer of stupidity

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Inceltown posted:

Isn't this kind of normal for the USA though?

yes

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

gently caress you CSPAM

can't read this thread for info without chickenshits behind a screen crowing about stock market crashes

There is no excuse, it's shameful. I don't give a gently caress about the fact that absolutely this is good for the big picture of planet Earth- to gloat as people's pensions and retirement funds and any stock-backed options drowns like a fish out of water is horrific

gently caress you losers

i love the stock market crashes. they make me laugh with joy. it's incredible, and the best part is, i'm gonna get more of it. it's awesome.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

gently caress you CSPAM

gently caress you losers

lmao

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

you know what, lol

Crack ping

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

the folks making these graphs need to stop using vertical log axes to drive the point home for the 'its just the flu' crowd

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
HAHAHAH BMW has a manufacturing plant that has continued to operate, but they just announced they're closing.

quote:

"The health and protection of our associates is our top priority. At the same time, the dynamic development of the corona pandemic is having a major impact on the global demand for cars. BMW Manufacturing is taking a flexible approach and adjusting our production volumes accordingly. On April 3th we will shut down production at Plant Spartanburg in South Carolina. The production break is expected to last until April 19th."
:signings:

Mechanical Fiend
Sep 5, 2011

How'd that asshole get a white robe?!

my girlfriend was exposed to a person who is testing positive for the virus. she’s undergone testing and we’ll know if she’s got it in 4 days.

we haven’t seen each other for 2 weeks, i was hoping i could somehow see her this weekend. i guess that’s off lol

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

also this is with a enormous lack of testing

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
drat i fell for a copypasta, i've been owned

its a good one though, respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos