Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

cunny mcalister posted:

Holy hell I'm not the only one! Was it a meme somewhere?

Genuinely lost in the mists of history. I think it was on a wrestling message board I used to go on back in 2001/2002 (the Wrestlecrap forums maybe?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah I got smoked out and watched Sexxxy Eddy YouTube videos all night. Him chilling out in the park was my fave. People are more interesting when they think no one’s watching.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/boy_myth_legend/status/1241017066288791558?s=19

Jungle boy may be dumb as poo poo.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Ganso Bomb posted:

https://twitter.com/TheMarkHenry/status/1240985138533666822

https://twitter.com/TheMarkHenry/status/1240985229927604225

(He also liked that first tweet before retweeting. Mark Henry hasn't been always-badded yet, has he? Because he seems great.)

Nope, worst I've ever heard about Mark Henry was that he might've had a bit of an attitude when he first got into wrestling, but after some time in OVW and talking with and learning from various wrestling veterans, he turned it around and became much more laid back and easygoing.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

:stare:

how do more wrestlers not die before our eyes

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Not a smart thing to do, but spectacular.

Now let's see him do a quintuple moonsault off the top.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Climbing a tall thing is pretty low on the dumb wrestler scale

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Climbing a tall thing is pretty low on the dumb wrestler scale

tell that to pj black's finger

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

please dont be a transmission tower, please don't be a transmission tower, ohhhh its a transmission tower

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

coconono posted:

Yeah I got smoked out and watched Sexxxy Eddy YouTube videos all night. Him chilling out in the park was my fave. People are more interesting when they think no one’s watching.

Well you're in luck because Eddy sent me some more!

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maf4YfRkLOg:nws:

Did i do the not work safe deal right haha

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

J-ru’s a joke-o til he drinks that LOKO

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I got such intense vertigo just watching this, gently caress.

He acknowledges that it was dumb – does that make him more dumb or less dumb for doing the dumb thing?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

please dont be a transmission tower, please don't be a transmission tower, ohhhh its a transmission tower

I had this exact same reaction. When I saw the lines I let out an "OH poo poo"

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
graphics for the new assassins creed look amazing

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jungle Boy is the American Kota Ibushi.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

I hope luchasaurus beats his dumb rear end for that, what an absolute loving idiot

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

Jungle Boy is the American Kota Ibushi.

Jungle Boy doesn't get lost, that might be part of the problem. He knows exactly where he wants to go, and should be stopped from climbing to it

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Braun can go gently caress himself.

https://twitter.com/WrestleFeatures/status/1241108460642676738

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Looks like he’s all brawn and no brain

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Lucha house party do your thing

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Lots of wrestlers move to Florida with no money to their name, Braun. Wrestling's a hard business to maker a living in. Some people see this and try to make it a bit easier, either by giving of themselves like Jon Moxley gave to OTT, or by pushing for better conditions like David Starr.

Or you could act like an overgrown baby, too. That's also an option I guess.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
That will be funny when Braun has no knees and is reduced to dancing big man, new years baby 2025 or cuck man 10.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

tell that to pj black's finger

to be fair it wasn't climbing the tall thing that did that, it was jumping off it afterward

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Zeta Acosta posted:

That will be funny when Braun has no knees and is reduced to dancing big man, new years baby 2025 or cuck man 10.

That is a horrible Mega Man spinoff.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Brock squashing Braun's rear end and sending him to the midcard was actually good.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Brock did nothing wrong. If you want to shoot punch a legit UFC world heavyweight champion you deserve to get your rear end kicked.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man, I got so scared when I saw Jungle Boy being a topic that I'm really relieved he's just an idiot who risks his own life.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Nope, worst I've ever heard about Mark Henry was that he might've had a bit of an attitude when he first got into wrestling, but after some time in OVW and talking with and learning from various wrestling veterans, he turned it around and became much more laid back and easygoing.

I think Mark was a dick about the Lio Rush and ACH things lately, but I chalk that up to just general WWE brain rot and "loyalty" then direct character flaws.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I cannot believe that yet another person who got their peak popularity leeching off people hating Roman Reigns is actually a piece of poo poo.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol Braun is a fuckin' idiot

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mark Henry is definitely very "company man" sadly. That said, that's really the worst you can say about him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I cannot believe that yet another person who got their peak popularity leeching off people hating Roman Reigns is actually a piece of poo poo.

Roman actually made me think this guy doesn't suck rear end, I will never have enough apologies for the Big Dog. :(

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
wonder if Braun will personally lecture Vince when he uses his contacts to ask for bailout money

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
The mad thing is Braun later saying the wrestlers aren’t getting paid atm...I mean that’d be insane for WWE, surely people could sue about being stuck in a contract while not being paid. I realise hits probably because he earned more than his downside, but surely even that is dodgy.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Braun Strowman is a cop caller

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Did Evil Uno delete the original post? I don't see it on his Insta.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1241122225245192192

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Well this is loving terrifying.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1241016024490803208

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I like that I clicked through to that Jungle Boy insta and the two comments I saw were from Chris Jericho and Jennie Garth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I mean he has a drone he can just use the drone to have a look.