Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot

These San Andreas mods are almost putting the game at modern quality. Still have to fix the memory issue, though, since it looks like you can only spawn in a few cars at once, which really breaks the immersion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

D1E posted:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

The local thugs would 100% be interested in evicting people, especially if they're brown.

They also hope they might get to murder the former tenant during the eviction also.

This guy gets it.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

need a dispenser here

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

lol ut knoxville. knoxville, tn is where they elected wwe's KANE as the mayor.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Braidy Sluder

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Mourne posted:

So we will just let 10s of millions of Americans be evicted?

Because that is going to end in violence.

yes

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow no way

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

I'm happy there's plenty of closed retail establishments that will be the target of looting before the people turn on each other

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/panoparker/status/1241754494096080910?s=21

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

just caught up with all the morning's news:

• Australia shut down half of its states (or something?? Your news isn't clear about this)
  • UK has exactly the same cases and deaths as Italy did 2 days before Italy declared nationwide quarantine
  • One of the simpering, servile peasants that wait hand-and-foot on Elizabeth has corona
  • India shut down all rail travel
  • Cases in India and Pakistan starting to hit that early stage of exponential growth where it goes from +XX to +XXX
  • Archaeologists dug up a temple to the Flayed Lord
  • Corona claims the first dead doctor in France
  • Italy and Spain reporting even worse numbers despite lockdowns and quarantine, daily death numbers still growing
  • Cuomo demanding Trump nationalize the medical supply chain
  • Price gouging out of control as medical supplies like masks are being charged at 8x-9x pre-corona prices
  • Highways deserted in LA

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ESPN2 turning into ESPN Ocho today since most other sports are cancelled.

https://twitter.com/PhilCiallela/status/1241715720863580160

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Context: 20 hours a day this freeway is bumper to bumper, one of the single most infuriating driving experiences you will ever have

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/FutbolTarik/status/1241151558932484099

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I sure didn't think about pandemic being the end of the War on Terror, but now that you've raised the slightest possibility...

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

time to clean those streets!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

Context: 20 hours a day this freeway is bumper to bumper, one of the single most infuriating driving experiences you will ever have

Coronachan discovers one weird trick to make the LA freeway system drivable again.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Should I self cut my hair? I probably won't get a haircut from s stylist for a few months at this rate.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i will never pay nearly F10 for toilet paper

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/mandykaycan1/status/1240351910491820033
https://mobile.twitter.com/keadehanh/status/1240364229452009475

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

i am harry posted:

Love being told how loving bomb it is to buy a half lb of beans at 3x the price of a lb of beans.

I spent double the amount of money on groceries the other day. The price was almost literally doubled. The lady in front of me was almost in tears and I felt awful because I couldn't afford to pay for her's and mine or I would have

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

err posted:

Should I self cut my hair? I probably won't get a haircut from s stylist for a few months at this rate.

Buy a cheap set of clippers and give yourself a zero all around.

It's honestly liberating to not have to worry about hair

The downside is you won't be able to stop rubbing your head.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So twoday or anyone else I am curious. If I was born in Manitoba in 1979 would I have received the BCG vaccine at birth? Neither of my parents can remember what and when and I am having a hard time figuring out vaccine schedules and recommendations in Canada that far back. Anywho back to the apocalypse

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Huh, almost like if we would've been upgrading our infrastructure like a first world country like *checks notes* China, South Korea, and Singapore.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

err posted:

buzz it

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
she called baby boomers the greatest generation what in the gently caress lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

err posted:

just let it grow

it's the new style. the Corona style

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

SKULL.GIF posted:

• Archaeologists dug up a temple to the Flayed Lord

You couldn't see it in the embedded version but that original report about the flayed lord was from January 4th

Edit: of last year

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mycomancy posted:

Huh, almost like if we would've been upgrading our infrastructure like a first world country like *checks notes* China, South Korea, and Singapore.

They pretty much showed that virus growth suppression is the only feasible tactic.

Things like quarantines or half-rear end quarantines like what the US is doing in states like Florida will not slow the growth rate down.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

man, they even locked down the korean dmz

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

https://twitter.com/hrmoroz/status/1241025578527903750

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

err posted:

learn to do layering unless you wanna look like prince valiant

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

My green president!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump area

:yikes:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday posted:

Clowns op hoogwerkers...

how DARE you say that :argh:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Yuli Ban posted:

These San Andreas mods are almost putting the game at modern quality. Still have to fix the memory issue, though, since it looks like you can only spawn in a few cars at once, which really breaks the immersion.

i love putting in the cheat codes for weapons and then getting 5 stars and FBI choppers called in, lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1IvZFwj0M

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

mods pls rename cspam the trump area

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Caesar A. Schanzenbach
@CaesarSch
Political Analyst and Commentator. | Paleo-Austrian Consequentialist.
🇺🇸
🇩🇪
🇷🇺
| @UTKnoxville
, Class of 2023.

I wonder what his views on the age of consent are

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1241758813667164161

interesting weeks ahead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HazCat
May 4, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

• Australia shut down half of its states (or something?? Your news isn't clear about this)

There's one set of restrictions at federal level, and then a couple of states are adding additional restrictions. When I was reading earlier, the main point of contention was schools (with the federal stance being that schools must stay open, and a couple of states saying "gently caress that, we're closing them").