Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I have to go to kroger. I feel like a bionic muppet in an ankle length bathrobe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Oh hey haven't done one of these in a while

Not crazy about the juxtaposition between the hair and the goatee without the rest of the beard to bridge it but it's still too cold to take any more hair off.

e: lol I didn't actually do one with the beard for context, here's a sorta-crappy before

Turbo Fondant has a new favorite as of 05:36 on Mar 23, 2020

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

this is my life now

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Applesnots posted:

I have to go to kroger. I feel like a bionic muppet in an ankle length bathrobe.

Chrome that mask a little and you'll pass as Adeptus Mechanicus.

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
You guys all look great. And I’m jealous of all of you with fluffy company.

For some messed up reason I’m one of the few in my family not allergic to animals, so I’m not allowed any. :cry:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Snakes can be cuddly!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Never more so when they cuddle you lovingly around the neck. Such tight hugs.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

At home playing with my wigs. As usual.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The panic has reached work and they're making us wear "masks."

I literally buy the same cheap cotton on Amazon for my hair.

Yes, that's a few hundred thousand dollars worth of pot behind me. All blurred info, sorry.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 23:49 on Mar 26, 2020

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Teagan posted:

At home playing with my wigs. As usual.

This should be the cover of your next album.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

TremorX posted:

This should be the cover of your next album.

Wow thanks!!! I have really been thinking about voice lessons, and finding someone who can help me record better and produce music. I don't feel like I have any right to think that far ahead, or think that highly of myself... but it would be SO loving COOL to make an album....

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well we think pretty highly of you and your skill, so there's that.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Went outside to a store for the first time since the 9th, I am not used to sunlight. Holy crap is it ever bright.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Scathach posted:

Well we think pretty highly of you and your skill, so there's that.

Aw shucks, thank you!!! I think that without the goon support I got on that very first song that I posted on tindeck I would never have learned any other songs at all!!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Taking down the old shed. Note that no tools were used during any of this. This was done purely through punching the shed.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Had my husband cut my hair, and wearing clothes/leaving the house for the first time in a week and a half to go get groceries for myself and a friend.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Schmeichy posted:

Had my husband cut my hair, and wearing clothes/leaving the house for the first time in a week and a half to go get groceries for myself and a friend.

You look like a 'HUMAN', with a mission to get 'GROCERIES'!!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Schmeichy posted:

I am, and always will be a huge fan of your hair, in whatever style it comes in. Your husband did a great job, and good luck out there!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Taking down the old shed. Note that no tools were used during any of this. This was done purely through punching the shed.

More like oldshedless

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

Not sure what that pink winged, blue thing is in the foreground l, but I'd like to know more.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Booger Presley posted:

Not sure what that pink winged, blue thing is in the foreground l, but I'd like to know more.

It’s a flying pig

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

It’s a flying pig

That is what I had hoped it would be.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

One of my only photos in any kind of uniform stuff at all.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

This isnt due to the pandemic. We had to wear face shields as I was using a skill saw to cut crates and enclosures

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Applesnots posted:

I have gotta admit the current Borderlands aesthetic going on IRL is extremely my jam. I am ashamed for even feeling this way but it's true.

I realized I haven't posted Bird in a bit. He was excited to be taking selfies again, I think he thinks going stock-still and pressing the button is some bizarre solo Red Light Green Light and loves playing along. Here I am getting a kiss.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Dogs eating edamame shells. What a goof

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I have gotta admit the current Borderlands aesthetic going on IRL is extremely my jam. I am ashamed for even feeling this way but it's true.

I realized I haven't posted Bird in a bit. He was excited to be taking selfies again, I think he thinks going stock-still and pressing the button is some bizarre solo Red Light Green Light and loves playing along. Here I am getting a kiss.

That's a good looking bird!

I trained my Australorp to fly up to my shoulder for treats today...

Which was dumb 'cause she pecked me in the eyeball when I looked at her.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Aaah! :gonk: Are you okay?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

My eye hurts a little bit, but I can still see, so I'll chalk that up as a win.

I need to stop spoiling the chickens anyways, they won't stop following me when I'm outside.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

I am, and always will be a huge fan of your hair, in whatever style it comes in. Your husband did a great job, and good luck out there!

Thanks, that was the last time I left the house. Time has no meaning

Dixville posted:

Dogs eating edamame shells. What a goof

My dog lives for whatever part of edamame she can get

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Kitty is so snuggly this morning

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
RIP Dixville you're there for hours now. They plan these things you know.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
i'm dressing for the apocalypse

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Elviscat posted:

My eye hurts a little bit, but I can still see, so I'll chalk that up as a win.

I need to stop spoiling the chickens anyways, they won't stop following me when I'm outside.
On the one hand, don't not spoil your chickens. But on the other, eyeballs...

Dixville posted:

Kitty is so snuggly this morning
That's a good kitty.

InediblePenguin posted:

i'm dressing for the apocalypse

Get it!!!!

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Please don't get the COVIDapocalypse :ohdear:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

that's not what I meant! :ohdear:

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
haha don't worry! not getting it is what the mask is for!

(ok well technically "not giving it to anybody else if i have it without knowing" is what the mask is for but - )

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Man, it's always so weird to remember this thread exists and that people aren't just their avatars. Well, fair's fair, so here's a picture of me from late last year enjoying one of my favorite hobbies, making weird faces in National Parks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Man, it's always so weird to remember this thread exists and that people aren't just their avatars. Well, fair's fair, so here's a picture of me from late last year enjoying one of my favorite hobbies, making weird faces in National Parks:

Arches?