Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Potato Salad posted:

BANNN MMEEEEEEEEEE

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i shall not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I would like to request one (1) probirbtion to add some much needed color to my barren rapsheet. 13 years on this dead comedy forum with no marks against me is a shameful thing.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
ya'll need to check out my rap sheet and take some noters

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

We are good, law-abiding posters here Kurnugia <:mad:>

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

We are good, law-abiding posters here Kurnugia <:mad:>

*law-abirding

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:hmmyes:

Also Amadeus has been going completely ham on one of his spinners for the last five minutes. This is after he toned it down and his cage door is wide open I might add. sound on

https://i.imgur.com/i5PcCjp.mp4

Charlie is losing his mind

shipwrecks
Dec 31, 2008

Requesting my fuzzy raptor on my rap sheet, please. Thanks birdmod!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

shipwrecks posted:

Requesting my fuzzy raptor on my rap sheet, please. Thanks birdmod!

I love her (or him)

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

"But if you go and brave the weird and haunted shores at World's End, then you will need a captain who knows those waters"

Horn of Arby's
May 30, 2004
what? no catfood?
Ama acts so much like my (now departed) Gidget that it makes my heart warm. Probate me with some sassy Ama!

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I am wishing for your return to this job, with all of my might

I don't know what black magic you invoked but I was contacted saying that they are in operation and that I start again tomorrow. I will bring some irritated bird pictures for the thread as long as it isn't pouring rain. If it is we can wait until the next day.

I have a lovely Ama picture on my rap sheet, may I please have a Charlie picture with a probation? Many thanks birdmod.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Chaosfeather posted:

I don't know what black magic you invoked but I was contacted saying that they are in operation and that I start again tomorrow. I will bring some irritated bird pictures for the thread as long as it isn't pouring rain. If it is we can wait until the next day.

I have a lovely Ama picture on my rap sheet, may I please have a Charlie picture with a probation? Many thanks birdmod.

I’m singing the original Ewok celebration song from Return of the Jedi in honor of this glorious news!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Chaosfeather posted:

Well that's FANTASTIC news!!! :glomp:

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
I like this one https://i.imgur.com/wZg4rSb.jpg collectin bird probes

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Suntan Boy posted:

Birbmod return to form!

So remember when you said this and then remember how I said I wanted to do more fun stuff for the thread but have never been able think of anything except for the gangtags? I thought of something, and Jeffrey of YOSPOS dipped his hands in the code to help out. So if any Bird Crazies/thread regulars/lurkers or semi-lurkers would like a feather plat icon instead of a grenade please let me know :buddy:

Captain Log graciously agreed to be our model, so his post below is what it looks like :) Also I do realize telling you guys to tell me if you want a thing after putting you all on probation is very silly indeed but this is not a time-limited offer and if you don't want to wait 'til you're free to post to ask you can PM me! Blame Suntan :lol:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Aren’t I pretty?!??

:derptiel:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

So remember when you said this and then remember how I said I wanted to do more fun stuff for the thread but have never been able think of anything except for the gangtags? I thought of something, and Jeffrey of YOSPOS dipped his hands in the code to help out. So if any Bird Crazies/thread regulars/lurkers or semi-lurkers would like a feather plat icon instead of a grenade please let me know :buddy:

Captain Log graciously agreed to be our model, so his post below is what it looks like :) Also I do realize telling you guys to tell me if you want a thing after putting you all on probation is very silly indeed but this is not a time-limited offer and if you don't want to wait 'til you're free to post to ask you can PM me! Blame Suntan :lol:

Can I request a feather and another probe? I'm still up for your choice of Ama or Charlie!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

So if any Bird Crazies/thread regulars/lurkers or semi-lurkers would like a feather plat icon instead of a grenade please let me know :buddy:

That right there is a Texas sized 10-4

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

heck yeah I'll take a feather

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

ooo a feather sounds wonderful please

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I very much like the idea of a feather, holy heck.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Yeah, can I please also get a feather?

Edit: Birdmod, bestmod

Patrovsky fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Mar 23, 2020

Horn of Arby's
May 30, 2004
what? no catfood?
Ooh may I please be feathered?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
A feather :prepop: Yes please!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

A feather :prepop: Yes please!

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'd make a birds of a feather joke, but I'm just not that clever.

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
Me neither, but i'd like one as well, please.

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
Literally a great mod

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

I only lurk for bird pictures, since my love of cats is incompatible with having birds, but I would also like a feather please.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
J'aimerai tellment ca si tu me donneras un petit plume a côté de mon nom!

Feather me please! :3

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Oh me please!

In return here is a galah/quoll gryphon I made:

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I would appreciate a feather please :)

Anyone else's birds been uh... jerkin it a lot lately? It's still cold as balls here but I guess spring hormones are going while. I just wish Bradbury didn't make so much eye contact.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
OOOOOOOOO

Feather me please and thank you!!!

Also LAB, where did you get that spinner toy for Ama? Looks like something my featherdemon might like...

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Organza Quiz posted:

Oh me please!

In return here is a galah/quoll gryphon I made:

:monocle:

thats pretty good!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
it's funny how birds have different preferences for toys.

Mayo loves anything that's like a lever she can pull back or forth. She does that with the handle on top of the small spare cage. I like to think that's her idea of working. She goes to work to pull the lever back and forth a few times then gets to call it quits for the day.

edit YAY A FEATHER

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Mar 23, 2020

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost
I would love a feather in my cap please :3:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Elmnt80 posted:

I'd make a birds of a feather joke, but I'm just not that clever.
Sure you are :cool: Also, did you want one as well?

Disco Salmon posted:

OOOOOOOOO

Feather me please and thank you!!!

Also LAB, where did you get that spinner toy for Ama? Looks like something my featherdemon might like...
Haha, Ama loooves his spinners. Charlie likes toys to chew and destroy, Ama likes ones he can spin like a madman and make just, so much noise. So much.
That one is the HYPNO WHEEL :O

Organza that gryphon :swoon:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I should note that the HYPNO WHEEL has not been eleven dollars and six cents when I have purchased it, in the past, I do not recommend buying it from that particular Amazon link I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Khizan posted:

I only lurk for bird pictures, since my love of cats is incompatible with having birds, but I would also like a feather please.

Same here :shobon: I frequently send my wife stuff from this thread because we both love birds, but our beloved rescue cat cannot tolerate sharing her house with anyone but us. Thank goodness for the internet.