Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

wow, what a renovation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

TeenageArchipelago posted:

lmao someone needs to figure out when that $500 billion dollar slush fund that he talks about translates to, because he does legitimately wear that shirt a decent amount

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2019/10/09/st-time-joe-biden-calls/

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/President-Joe-Biden-Here-s-what-it-would-mean-15014044.php

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...sKQK/story.html

but also he's dying of corona lol

Pretty forward thinking to use that shirt for all campaign material, makes it easy to fake still being alive.

Next debate, in addition to having the podiums 6 feet apart, will have a curtain between Bernie and Biden.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

between coronavirus, the trump show, the economic collapse, congress fun, and joe biden being dead, I need to cut SOMETHING out of my news diet.

Picked the wrong year to stop taking amphetamines. Also Joe Biden is dying.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

lmao someone needs to figure out when that $500 billion dollar slush fund that he talks about translates to, because he does legitimately wear that shirt a decent amount

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2019/10/09/st-time-joe-biden-calls/

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/President-Joe-Biden-Here-s-what-it-would-mean-15014044.php

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...sKQK/story.html

but also he's dying of corona lol

e: I will say I don't know if he has just one shirt with that pattern of stripes, or two with that pattern of stripes, one with faded blue and the other with a stark blue

though I do want to be clear: he doesn't wear this shirt more than he wears it, and it's not unreasonable at all for him to wear the same shirt twice, but also he's got toni coroni lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao this dipshit couldn’t even be bothered to come up with a fake phone number for his forgery

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
The new video in Biden's study with a podium (not the stripey shirt one) has some pixels at the top edge of the podium, left side, that keep popping in and out. I don't know poo poo about video quality or artifacting, but you guys gave me epstein brain about a green screen here. Dude's in some hospital bunker on a vent.

edit: this one https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrxmQAOYjnxy

also 5:45 - "The Fred-eral government.." made me laugh

vez veces has issued a correction as of 17:45 on Mar 23, 2020

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bernie should announce that he'll consider dropping out but only if he gets to meet with Biden on live TV.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

someone ask YOSPOS!

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
digging the new thread title lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Don't see why any public figure wouldn't already have a home studio for PR in this day and age.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

as a member of the tinfoil hat crowd I must say I'm not convinced

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

why would you release this lmfao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eric ciaramella posted:

why would you release this lmfao

because hes dead. they cant do better

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

Don't see why any public figure wouldn't already have a home studio for PR in this day and age.

the tech is advanced and "easy" enough that you can do a really good job with essentially consumer-level gear.

Biden's team could have made pretty decent video with nothing more than a modern cell phone, tripod, and some attention paid to lighting!

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

bedpan posted:

the tech is advanced and "easy" enough that you can do a really good job with essentially consumer-level gear.

Biden's team could have made pretty decent video with nothing more than a modern cell phone, tripod, and some attention paid to lighting!

the Clinton campaign had this figured out in 2016 with all the random Snapchats of her chilling in Cedar Rapids et al

Weedle
May 31, 2006

personally i cannot wait for the guy who's supposed to be preparing the biden deepfake to accidentally run it through deepnude instead

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bedpan posted:

with those ceilings? not loving likely

Weedle
May 31, 2006

splice biden's face into a scene from trash humpers

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
computer, generate nude biden

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Weedle posted:

personally i cannot wait for the guy who's supposed to be preparing the biden deepfake to accidentally run it through deepnude instead

Hopefully we get a good closeup of those hairy legs

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Weedle posted:

splice biden's face into a scene from trash humpers

This is a pro reference, Weedle.

Harmony Korine is a great filmmaker.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Biden has no natural body hair, he has to suck little girl hair through his nose and it grows out other parts of his body

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this woman is clearly also dead which is why they're putting those ridiculous sunglasses on her

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tetracube posted:

computer, generate nude biden

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The Chairman posted:

the Clinton campaign had this figured out in 2016 with all the random Snapchats of her chilling in Cedar Rapids et al

Excellent point: it didn't help Clinton!

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

bedpan posted:

Excellent point: it didn't help Clinton!

to be fair, what could

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The Chairman posted:

to be fair, what could

actually an interesting question: what were Hillary's paths to victory? It isn't like she didn't spend money and people.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bedpan posted:

actually an interesting question: what were Hillary's paths to victory? It isn't like she didn't spend money and people.

"actually campaign in swing states" would've helped

so would "don't be america's most hated politician" or "don't completely gently caress up the easiest election in history"

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

bedpan posted:

i was gonna say they she needed to understand that power and office wasn't owed her by some kind of divine right, but then i remembered that the succ are categorically unable to get this.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

e: I will say I don't know if he has just one shirt with that pattern of stripes, or two with that pattern of stripes, one with faded blue and the other with a stark blue

that isnt the same shirt fam

hes dead

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tetracube posted:

"actually campaign in swing states" would've helped

so would "don't be america's most hated politician" or "don't completely gently caress up the easiest election in history"

I almost included the caveat of "achievable paths to victory." Her being hated couldn't be changed by the campaign season.

Was the failure of Hillary just a failure of actual on-the-ground-campaigning? Did Hillary simply not knock on enough doors and kiss enough babies?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the Dems are hosed. People think they’re trying to deny us our stimulus checks and republicans are Working Hard! it’s all over Facebook, twitter isn’t real and full of libs

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

bedpan posted:

what were Hillary's paths to victory?

Developing an enduring personal system of ethics and values to inform her positions, or yeah maybe campaigning in swing states.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

bedpan posted:

I almost included the caveat of "achievable paths to victory." Her being hated couldn't be changed by the campaign season.

Was the failure of Hillary just a failure of actual on-the-ground-campaigning? Did Hillary simply not knock on enough doors and kiss enough babies?

The rust belt states she lost were lost by a razor-thin margin and she never went to Wisconsin. More campaigning in those states absolutely could have flipped the election to her.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bedpan posted:

Campaigning more in states she barely lost because the people there thought she didn't care about them enough to want to campaign there

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
she made about a hundred mistakes and not making any one of them would've netted her the election

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

part of the Robby Mook grand strategy was to not campaign in the rust belt and actively discourage volunteers from even canvassing or putting out yard signs, because they thought they could reverse-psychology the Trump campaign into ignoring those states by acting like they were a foregone win for Hillary

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Hillary's campaign thought her electoral victory was so guaranteed that they shifted focus from trying to win swing states and instead on racking up her popular vote margin

I have no doubt that strategy came directly from Hillary herself lol

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh yeah "don't actively try to help trump in the republican primaries" would've worked too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

SEIU literally tried to send its own people to Michigan to rescue it after receiving distress signals from people on the ground there and the Clinton campaign called them en route and told them to stay the gently caress away lmao