Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your first pick in the deputy leadership race?
This poll is closed.
R. Allin-Khan 6 1.60%
R. Burgon 80 21.33%
D. Butler 72 19.20%
A. Rayner 35 9.33%
I. Murray 5 1.33%
P. Flaps 177 47.20%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Renfield posted:

Legally, you can't watch a live stream of something being broadcast on real TV without a license.

Just use an Ariel, they can't log an IP-address for that

My brains too loving broke right now to make a joke about this but something about reception being poo poo underwater? idk, lock down please i really really am sick of not having customers take this seriously to the point im having arguments with my dad and my mental health is deffo going for a run and jump into the deep end. WELP.

192.168.0.1 is used in a private IPv4 network address as the router gateway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
He's on now announcing the hunt is on and anyone with a gun may kill with impunity.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

ukle posted:

Everyone needs to watch the announcement in 40 minutes. Its going to be on all channels.

god dammit I'm not missing the arsehole on University Challenge to watch another arsehole

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

pablo gbscobar posted:

So we're going into lockdown yeah? That's what this is all about? If they're pulling a state of the nation address like this I can't imagine what else they could announce that would warrant the same gravitas. This is going to be Boris' big 'statesmanlike' intervention surely?

Pfoff, well, you know, the beaches- we'll fight them on those, of course, pfhuph,

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Renfield posted:

Legally, you can't watch a live stream of something being broadcast on real TV without a license.

Just use an Ariel, they can't log an IP-address for that

You could probably make the argument that, as the Sky News YT feed is the International feed, not the one that goes OTA, it isn't actually a simulcast.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Igotadigbick posted:

So I should just turn off the stream? I mean it's an address to the nation so like... I'd recon that's exceptional circumstance

No one's gonna do for that, just be aware that if you're streaming "live" TV via youtube habitually etc that is something they can come after you for.

(I've not had a license since feb-19, and not missed it at all apart from these sudden announcements)

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

surely a lockdown would have to be immediate effect? Otherwise you get what happened in Paris all over again where people ran for the hills and spread it loving everywhere. maybe there will be more rural vigilante justice against plague carriers from the big smoke

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
shout outs to michael barrymore

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

kecske posted:

surely a lockdown would have to be immediate effect? Otherwise you get what happened in Paris all over again where people ran for the hills and spread it loving everywhere. maybe there will be more rural vigilante justice against plague carriers from the big smoke

Italy having a period in between announcement of quarantine and initiation of it led to hundreds of thousands of people fleeing for home

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
I never watch broadcast stuff or streams of it usually, nothing really interests me. I'm all into music and youtube stuff

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
YT link for the lazy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bUCwmYcvzY

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Igotadigbick posted:

I never watch broadcast stuff or streams of it usually, nothing really interests me. I'm all into music and youtube stuff

Look at this dork who doesn't want to watch Law and Order repeats all day. What a dork

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Bad things only exist for tories if they experience them themselves. 'Twas ever thus.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1242186414349078531

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

forkboy84 posted:

Look at this dork who doesn't want to watch Law and Order repeats all day. What a dork

I am shame cubed!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm tired and going to bed.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Boris is going to let Labour take over because he can't be bothered.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
I'm skipping part of Dalziel & Pascoe for this, better be worth it! (Luckily it's a repeat though I can't remember what happened).

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
I expect marshal law

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
he's on now

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
oh Uni Challenge is still on, result

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

sinky posted:

Boris is going to let Labour take over because he can't be bothered.

honestly i'd take national government at this stage, sure bring it on

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Whenever I see someone speaking earnestly in this pose on telly I expect a bucket of water to come flying in at any moment. TISWAS has destroyed my brain.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Igotadigbick posted:

I expect marshal law

All citizens must shred on a JCM900?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Oh now he understands why we should have locked down two loving weeks ago.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

sassassin posted:

Oh now he understands why we should have locked down two loving weeks ago.

here we loving go

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

No balls

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
For those who want to watch without a TV license, grauniad live stream isn't a broadcast channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bUCwmYcvzY

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Police powers to ensure compliance

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
If your friends ask you to meet you should say "no!" Use your loaf

Whimsicalfuckery
Sep 6, 2011

We on lockdown boys and girls

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
this sounds very much short of a full enforced lockdown lol, but it is certainly a necessary move

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

PLEASE STOP MEETING ITS MAKING ME VERY UPSET

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ShehabKhan/status/1242187708849696768

For those not watching. That first one is a loophole you could drive a loving coach and horses through of course.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Boris is shook

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Cool, I work in a crowded factory that runs 24/7 and can't be shut down, guess that means I'm stuck going to work throughout all this then! :thunkgun:

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
Englands closed

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Jesus christ could he have delivered that funerals line any worse?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

It’s not enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Let's see if my friend is still forced to work or if they finally let her go home. Coffee is a key industry guys!

loving hell that took long enough.