Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

welcome, courier. whaddaya boiyin'?

whaddaya sellin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
HeeeEEEeeEEeERe we go!

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a loving long dick. Thus, the name.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Make a brief stop at the Atomic Wrangler, where the booze is cheaper, the tables are friendly, and the women are just like the booze!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wicked Them Beats posted:

Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a loving long dick. Thus, the name.

Cassie is my favorite companion :allears:

the fact they cut the scene where you get drunk with her and the King marries you still disappoints me

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Khajiit have wares, if you have caps.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

MariusLecter posted:

Khajiit have wares, if you have caps.

CHIM. CHIM Nerevar changes.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Xander77 posted:

U-Unatco?

Savage.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

moot the hopple posted:

Barton's problem is I just punched the heads clean off an entire den of geckos. What makes him think his head is connected so soundly?

Well, it's not. That's why.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Are you loving kidding me? First I get my legs smashed, and then in walks the Powder Gangers' grim loving reaper! What the gently caress have you got against us, man? Jesus loving Christ, if you wanted me dead just give me a few doses of Med-X and I'll OD for you, okay? gently caress!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

In 43% of observed cases, two Lobotomites left alone will fight for dominance or inject bodily fluids into each other's orifices. Unsanitary.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Down at the end of the hall is ball storage. For jocks who like balls. Like Richie Marcus. Do you hear me, Betsy?

RICHIE

BALLS

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

moot the hopple posted:

Barton's problem is I just punched the heads clean off an entire den of geckos. What makes him think his head is connected so soundly?

He assumes that the geckos had softened you up a bit, not given you enough XP to level up and get even more skill points into "punch heads clean off".

I guess Barton is a few steps below the stormcloak in Skyrim who gets their head chopped off at the beginning in the "poor, doomed bastard" rankings.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Goddammit nerds, get over high school.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
How are you today? Santiago is fabulous!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
We won't go quietly, the Legion can count on that.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I saw a deathclaw the other day. Horrible creatures

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

MariusLecter posted:

If you hadn't already that was the cue to just tune out anything else Caesar has to say.

I kinda listen to all his yammering, role-playing that he is thinking that he's gaining some ground with me until I fill him with .45-70 Gov't, SWC (hand load) from my Ranger Sequoia.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Mama always said that was my gift. When we were kids, the others used to fight over and steal one another's toys. I always broke mine. And if any of the others messed with me, I broke theirs too. Sometimes I'd break them even if they were nice to me, just to show them what's what. One day mama took me aside and said, Boy, you're never going to go very far, but you're going to make a whole lotta people come up short.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
I wish I could explain it to you. The old chief's finally at a loss for words.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

The line that brought about a million lovely tattoos

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Truth is, the game rigged from the start.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Ring-a-ding-ding, baby.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

gently caress Benny. We'll make him pay for stabbing us in the back.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

NUCLEAR

WINTER

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Make Vegas a town I woulda been proud of, baby. Let it swing.

Lightningproof
Feb 23, 2011

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Welcome to Goodsprings

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Snuffles: [whuff]

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

{confirmation bark} <bark!>

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I used to know a ventriloquist with more skill than you. At least he had the sense to know his own name, without carving it into his chest.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

"It's... a thing. A science thing. It hurts robots. Don't worry about it."

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrUhqgueAE

Sawyer on rpg reputation systems

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I have to check out Deadfire one of these days

lol

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Ropekid is such a goat

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Rinkles posted:

I have to check out Deadfire one of these days

lol

Deadfire owns

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The live stream was interesting, but also lol GDC is a scam.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

God help me, the weather getting nice has me contemplating another playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

x