Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

WWE is so creatively bankrupt they'll just do the whole "her other shoulder wasn't down" bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There's a ref bump near the end of the match.
Charlotte gets Rhea in the Figure Eight.
Rhea taps, but there's no ref.
Charlotte is berating the ref, while she's distracted, Rhea grabs her and hits riptide.
1-2-3, Charlotte kicks out at 3.1.
Rhea celebrates and about 6 seconds into her music being played, Charlotte attacks her.
Charlotte hits Natural Selection and then puts Rhea in the Figure Eight.
Rhea taps again.
Charlotte has to be pulled off by however many referees it takes for there to be more than 10 people in the ring at once.
Charlotte walks off with a big grin on her face while Rhea is screaming in agony.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Charlotte beats Rhea for 57 minutes straight because she can't be stopped by 8 refs and quarantine rules forbid any further assistance.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

They filmed a couple matches for mania? after the 2nd raw taping may not be final, may be practice runs but everyone was in gear so i dont think so.

[*] Ziggler pins Otis clean, then beats him up with Roode after the match. Tucker runs to the back then brings down Mandy during the beatdown, she's disgusted with Ziggler and walks out.
[*] Street Profits beat Andrade and Garza Jr rolling up Garza after his pants malfunction when he tries to rip them off.
[*] Lesnar attacks Drew before the match when he's making his entrance. Lots of brawling ringside. Lesnar F5s drew into electric panels. EMTs stretcher Drew out. Match never happens. Could be filmed just to be used before they tape for the match itself on a different day so they can have different staff on hand to keep under 10 people in the building.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OFFICER LIGER posted:

They filmed a couple matches for mania? after the 2nd raw taping may not be final, may be practice runs but everyone was in gear so i dont think so.

[*] Ziggler pins Otis clean, then beats him up with Roode after the match. Tucker runs to the back then brings down Mandy during the beatdown, she's disgusted with Ziggler and walks out.
[*] Street Profits beat Andrade and Garza Jr rolling up Garza after his pants malfunction when he tries to rip them off.
[*] Lesnar attacks Drew before the match when he's making his entrance. Lots of brawling ringside. Lesnar F5s drew into electric panels. EMTs stretcher Drew out. Match never happens. Could be filmed just to be used before they tape for the match itself on a different day so they can have different staff on hand to keep under 10 people in the building.

lmao at all of this

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lesnar/Drew thing happens night one when their match is supposed to happen and then the actual match happens night two is my guess

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Alright, time to peace out of the spoiler thread....

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby

IcePhoenix posted:

Lesnar/Drew thing happens night one when their match is supposed to happen and then the actual match happens night two is my guess

Reads to me like it could be the closing segment for next week's raw too, I doubt Brock will want to fly out 3 weeks in a row of however they're spacing the tapings.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Astro7x posted:

thanks for the update

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Source?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Frankly, delaying Brock vs. Drew is the smartest thing they can do. Drew shouldn't win the belt in a loving empty crossfit gym.

Astro7x posted:

I can't believe spoilers got posted in the spoiler thread. It's weird.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Because of course they did

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I like the part where Otis' tag partner abandons him to get beat down so he can go get the girl Dolph "stole" to make her feel bad for Otis... because apparently he couldn't have just stopped them and then shown her the youtube clip.

This story is especially stupid and kinda gross.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

? Jeff and aphrodite were fantasy booking I thought I would do it too?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

OFFICER LIGER posted:

? Jeff and aphrodite were fantasy booking I thought I would do it too?

Oh I thought yours were real spoilers lmao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol at believing anything grody posts at this point. funney crap

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I do feel like I captured the essence of what wwe would try to book with no crowd repercussions

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I like the part where Otis' tag partner abandons him to get beat down so he can go get the girl Dolph "stole" to make her feel bad for Otis... because apparently he couldn't have just stopped them and then shown her the youtube clip.

is Sonya ever even mentioned before or was the last time we saw her at the rumble?

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

OFFICER LIGER posted:

I do feel like I captured the essence of what wwe would try to book with no crowd repercussions

You definitely did, that was some pure Vince-brain right there

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

it's a mark of how terrible it is that it's probably the low point of Dolph loving Ziggler's career

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I 100% bought the pants malfunction finish.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MJeff posted:

I 100% bought the pants malfunction finish.

To be fair he's done it a bunch on the indies

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/fpnatb/huge_huge_wrestlemania_spoiler_this_was_posted/

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's fake and I'm 100000% sure it's not the last fake you'll see (we already saw people itt bite on a jokepost, so it's certainly not the first)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't post lies in this thread. This is the last warning.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Seems like it could just be Sasha fuckin' around.

Chris James 2 posted:

It's fake and I'm 100000% sure it's not the last fake you'll see (we already saw people itt bite on a jokepost, so it's certainly not the first)

Hey it's not my fault Officer Liger is so drat good at fantasy booking. :colbert:

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
braun got the main event spot or won the title lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Zeta Acosta posted:

https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1243360900679008257
https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1243363462744395776

Chris James 2 posted:

edit: vv If he didn't get it in the blood money show, he's never getting it

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 27, 2020

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This may be the ultimate test of my longstanding belief of "Braun ain't never gettin' that belt" but I still believe.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

if Braun gets the belt i'll stop watching whatever show hes on I hate that gently caress so much.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Eat My Fuc posted:

if Braun gets the belt i'll stop watching whatever show hes on I hate that gently caress so much.

Forever or until he drops the strap to the rock, or austin or some other quarter timer?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Forever or until he drops the strap to the rock, or austin or some other quarter timer?

Until they put the belt on anyone else. I'd take anyone over him.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The only thing Braun needed to do to get management to buy in is bash poor indie dorks

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I was told about Roman 2 weeks ago

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Zeta Acosta posted:

Here’s what Meltzer said on the F4W Board regarding Braun filling in for Reigns.

dave posted:

Heard the same. Probably angle inserted into Smackdown tomorrow.

dave posted:

No balls. Riddle over Bill creates a new superstar in one night. Then again, there's no crowd, but putting Braun over this week is yet another sign of rich old men who are clueless about the real world.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Goldberg and Lesnar dislike Riddle, they wont work with him.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Zeta Acosta posted:

Goldberg and Lesnar dislike Riddle, they wont work with him.

so it would be an instant shoot, everybody wins and by that I mean us

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/135059/spoiler-current-wwe-champion-does-not-work-wrestlemania.html?p=1

Miz didn't wrestle at WM

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I would think the result of the match comes down entirely to whether Goldberg is willing to commit to another appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=135068&p=1

Andrade didn't wrestle due to an injury and was replaced by an NXT wrestler