Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah there’s nothing stopping me from saying I got clap and certainly nothing stopping Dave meltzer reporting it.

Not everyone digs in people’s trash cans to find their discarded pregnancy tests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
There's also valid public interest in someone working for a major Pro Wrestling company that's still running testing positive for COVID-19 (and all of the safety implications that comes from that) which there wouldn't be for other health issues which is one reason why I imagine there'd not be any repercussions for reporting it.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

I swear to God he did the same HIPPA thing here at one point too.

Wasn't that when he said it was a HIPPA violation for Cody to mention his wife had a cold or something?

e: This was not rovert and I apologize for this incorrect, wrong and also erroneous statement.

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Mar 26, 2020

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I remember HIPPO coming up regarding Roman's cancer and Peyton Royce's implants.

Every time it's been mentioned regarding wrestling, it's been insanely stupid.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

dude who talked here about women on the WWE roster using IUDs and then turning around and whining about HIPAA is pretty loving rich

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Rovert still can't very through one sentence without a typo.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Maybe Rovert's worried about HIPAA because he's a medical professionahahahaha I couldn't even get through that sentence.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Benoit is trending due to Dark Side of the Ring and maybe a tiktok, lets go to the video takes:

https://twitter.com/HaQ_mAn/status/1242264243447136257

https://twitter.com/browardevil/status/1242262824728100864

https://twitter.com/JorgieCortezzz/status/1242251506633584640

https://twitter.com/fuckianconor/status/1242233067739049985

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
dr rovert, dmd

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Leaving aside the Kevin Sullivan conspiracies ... who, exactly, do they think killed Chris, Nancy, and Daniel?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Benne posted:

Leaving aside the Kevin Sullivan conspiracies ... who, exactly, do they think killed Chris, Nancy, and Daniel?

Someone who wasn't their favorite wrestler.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Benne posted:

Probably Obama, they blame him for 9/11 as well

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Didn't Bill Apter go on Jericho's podcast and talk about his theory that Benoit was killed by the mob or something?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Benne posted:

For the sickest of them Nancy killed Daniel, Benoit killed Nancy and then hung himself out of grief.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

mariooncrack posted:

Didn't Bill Apter go on Jericho's podcast and talk about his theory that Benoit was killed by the mob or something?

I'm pretty sure Apter was loving around because he's a pretty weird dude. And its not like he hasn't seen some poo poo he doesn't talk about.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

For the sickest of them Nancy killed Daniel, Benoit killed Nancy and then hung himself out of grief.

Fuckin Christ.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I assumed the "Benoit is innocent" stuff would be like.

"Due to his mental state from all of the concussions, he lacked the mens rea to be considered guilty." or some poo poo. :stare:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
When it comes to conspiracy theorists the most outlandish explanation is usually the one that they go for.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MJeff posted:

I assumed the "Benoit is innocent" stuff would be like.

"Due to his mental state from all of the concussions, he lacked the mens rea to be considered guilty." or some poo poo. :stare:

If he hadn't killed himself I honestly hope this case would have been used to get him into a mental hospital for life instead of prison. His chances of rehabilitation would surely have been next to none, but gently caress, the dudes brain was swiss cheese and throwing him in gen pop wouldn't have been good for anyone.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vince MechMahon posted:

If he hadn't killed himself I honestly hope this case would have been used to get him into a mental hospital for life instead of prison. His chances of rehabilitation would surely have been next to none, but gently caress, the dudes brain was swiss cheese and throwing him in gen pop wouldn't have been good for anyone.

unless you get aroused by the idea of a roided out dude butchering inmates

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
He wasn't ACTUALLY a tough guy, he was a bully fake fighter who was violent towards people who couldn't fight back.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Vince MechMahon posted:

He tried to cover up the murders, he knew what he was doing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ICHIBAHN posted:

He wasn't ACTUALLY a tough guy, he was a bully fake fighter who was violent towards people who couldn't fight back.

its not like prison is full of tough guys or anything.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Benoit would have fallen apart quick without his daily gallon of synthetic testosterone.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
The Benoit conspiracy is dumb as hell because why would anyone cover it up is someone else did the murders? What's in it for anyone to make it look like he did it?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I asked that same question in YouTube comments (dumb, I know) and they just said "the government does it all the time to regular people too". So the government just randomly frames people for murder with no rhyme or reason?

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/AhYezzir/status/1242318095747813377

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

coconono posted:

its not like prison is full of tough guys or anything.

That's my loving point. He'd get massacred

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ICHIBAHN posted:

That's my loving point. He'd get massacred

you go to the coliseum you always root for the lions.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
we’re fantasy booking prison fights now. quarantine rules.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

https://twitter.com/DVSblast/status/559089611746840576?s=20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the brands are our parents now we have to look to them for protection

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the only people I know that enjoy RAW are deeply unhappy people. *complains about WWE booking for 344 minutes* but I really like WWE. This includes all the bloggers and podcasters that only watch this poo poo to fill out their content spread.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I couldn't tell you how many times I read a blog review that buried the booking for like 5 straight paragraphs and then concluded with "overall a solid show with some intrigue, let's see how it plays out." Or even worse, they have a forcibly put-upon "let's stay positive" gimmick.

It reeks of either intellectual dishonesty, a desperate plea to keep the content mill churning, or a combination of the two. Either way, I stopped reading them.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Benne posted:

I couldn't tell you how many times I read a blog review that buried the booking for like 5 straight paragraphs and then concluded with "overall a solid show with some intrigue, let's see how it plays out." Or even worse, they have a forcibly put-upon "let's stay positive" gimmick.

It reeks of either intellectual dishonesty, a desperate plea to keep the content mill churning, or a combination of the two. Either way, I stopped reading them.

you know it took me years to realize why my professors were so adamant about definite stances. Its that kind of mealy mouthed "well they might let me interview alexa bliss if I give them some credit" poo poo that's got people's priorities mixed up.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
"8/10 it's got a little something for everyone"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Raw was at its peak as a 1 hour show. It was more tolerable at 2. At 3 it is a task of endurance the likes of which even Sisyphus would refuse to undertake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I was especially struck by this one when I first saw it, because I spent a few years when I first got into wrestling watching every single RAW and Smackdown. From like 2013 to uh...like 2018, I think. Whatever the WM was that had Roman crying in the ring after Lesnar beat him.