Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I just want to laugh at the funny Garf man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Dont Touch ME posted:

having money IS malicious. there are literally people starving and he's spending millions on a cartoon cat failure restaurant instead of donating that cash directly to people who need it, because he just wants to grow his fortune. Garfield Eats and this "entergagement" app big-data bullshit is literally the epitome of selfish hyper-privileged anti-humanism. And he has to audacity to spread covid misinformation? My question is how is this rear end in a top hat NOT malicious in your eyes???

Dont Touch ME posted:

Good loving god, it's a lovely theme restaurant you dumbasses. You've seriously lost the plot if you read that post and agree with it. This is why Nairaland laughs at Americans and Europeans, the absolute state of first-worlders is abysmal.You'd know that if you were half as class-conscious as me.

You run the troll accounts on Twitter and other "social justice" forums posting about how being "white" and having a place to live and a job makes someone a "white supremacist" because it's not a "POC" in there, don't you?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Wow, a lot of posts, did someone go get a pizz- :staredog:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sailor Cat posted:

Well, yeah, but I think he's also crazy.

Also worth mentioning that the whole Qanon thing tends to turn harmless weirdo conspiracy theorists into dangerous nutjobs:

* That guy who murdered his brother with a sword for being a shapeshifting lizard

* The one dude who shot up the pizzagate place

* The heavily armed dude who literally tried to invade the Hoover Dam following Qanon “clues”.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Same. But this is why it's "not guilty by reason of insanity" instead of "guilty by reason of insanity", if we're going to be compassionate to the accused, we have to take into account they don't have the mental faculties to intentionally perpetrate a crime (everyone is still capable of crime, but the intentionality helps guide our process in figuring out what to do with the person).

Um, we agree on that point. And we agree that Nathen thinks he's being helpful. I think you and I disagree on whether he currently has control of his mental faculties, and if his beliefs about sarin gas are because of his mental illness, or incidental to it. Personally, I think he's obsessed with a theory that he wouldn't entertain if he was sane. But I'm the first to admit that I'm probably reading too much into it, and my opinion is heavily colored by personal experience.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Nathen is ignorant, but the punishment should fit the crime- the "punishment" for stupid people should be to get their dumb asses some right information, and at a minimum retract/not disseminate those harmful statements.

Agreed.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I just want a video showing how to turn a Garficcino cup into an N95 mask

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
After eating your Garfield pizza head you can recycle the box into cardboard goggles to see hidden chemtrails.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garfield is working deep cover in the pizza industry to help Trump save us from evil.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Let he who hasn’t opened a restaurant based on their favorite newspaper comic cast the first stone.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

whydirt posted:

I just want a video showing how to turn a Garficcino cup into an N95 mask

Lol

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
This seems like post-modern performance art from the teen boy who loves hot oprah

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

gently caress SNEEP posted:

I heard he keeps Garfield in the basement

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I kinda stopped posting screenshots of his crazy instagram stories cus tbh it's all the same poo poo, but this one particularly stood out as hilarious / worrying, but for completely different reasons.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

GarfieldEATS: The world's most trusted news source.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Free box of AR-15 ammunition with the purchase of your 6th garffucino. The storm is upon us!*

*except on Mondays.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Frank Frank posted:

Free box of AR-15 ammunition with the purchase of your 6th garffucino. The storm is upon us!*

*except on Mondays.

Good god, an Anti-Monday Militia is the end goal isn’t it?! :ohdear:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
They should hire papa John and leverage his pizza making/eating knowperience

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Eldercain posted:

They should hire papa John and leverage his pizza making/eating knowperience

"the day of reckoning will come"-arc Papa is the perfect match for schizo garfield eats entergagement man

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Papa would never give his employees a day off!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

I dunno, Mazri's Muslim family/backers wouldn't be to keen to bankroll a deranged ex-CEO whose favourite mode of living is being shitfaced.

Agent Escalus fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 24, 2020

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Agent Escalus posted:

I dunno, Mazri's Muslim family/backers wouldn't be to keen to bankroll a deranged ex-CEO whose favourite mode of living is being shitfaced.

They're probably not very keen on Mazri being gay either but it doesn't stop him.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

please take some deep breaths nathen

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I’m honestly pretty surprised he hasn’t found this thread yet. He seems extremely online.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'm sure he'd be a very High Energy poster. SA doesn't have enough reach for him to take an interest, sadly/thankfully

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

veni veni veni posted:

I’m honestly pretty surprised he hasn’t found this thread yet. He seems extremely online.

He needs to save the :10bux: for more orange sauce

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Killingyouguy! posted:

I was sorta on board with the notion of "let's not make fun of the mentally ill dude having a breakdown" but then I went and watched some of these. Many of these are him ranting angrily to the camera about how his app + restaurant are being affected by this and I instantly lost the tiniest shred of pity I had for this possibly mentally ill dude. He's 100% just pissed off that this is costing him money. Just like how he wrote that huge article about how Google reviewers are liars or whatever, this is him convinced it's a government conspiracy solely because it's costing him money. He can go gently caress himself.

This is funny though, as he desperately tries to keep The Brand going

e: These are all with him talking about how good he is at business and how much he's learned about business and fair trade. He also backs this up by talking about how much he's watched The Apprentice "like everyone else"

CodfishCartographer fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 25, 2020

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

In that case, he should legit-invest by hiring the same ghostwriters that Trump did

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
No way I'm listening to this but there may be gold nuggets in here

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6sQywdrY0DE9ihODzhKAcv

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Is... he getting progressively angrier at the Trump book in that sequence of photos?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

Is... he getting progressively angrier at the Trump book in that sequence of photos?

Nah, he loves the Trump books (plural, each one is different) - he's getting progressively more angry about how he's so smart about business and yet this covid conspiracy is ruining his business.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I think he's biting them, maybe a sneak peak at his next pizza idea?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

CodfishCartographer posted:

I kinda stopped posting screenshots of his crazy instagram stories cus tbh it's all the same poo poo, but this one particularly stood out as hilarious / worrying, but for completely different reasons.

I am humbled to hear that

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Caught up with this thread and I'm just so confused and will likely be confused for months to come

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I trust #Garfield.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Jim Davis or Paws Inc or whatever the hell is just okay with him being unhinged with their brand?

Because never ever in my life have I been more enticed to consume Garfield Food Items and Garfield related products

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
I just noticed that mazri consistently refers to himself as the world’s youngest Garfield licensee. Like, there’s a reason for that bro

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Jim Davis or Paws Inc or whatever the hell is just okay with him being unhinged with their brand?

Because never ever in my life have I been more enticed to consume Garfield Food Items and Garfield related products

Jim Davis is Garfield and money is his lasagna

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Killingyouguy! posted:

Please you only have about 13 hours left to view these wonderful rants

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Inacio posted:

"the day of reckoning will come"-arc Papa is the perfect match for schizo garfield eats entergagement man

Papa Jon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mega64 posted:

I trust #Garfield.

#Gold #God #Garf