Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
finally, built

promise kept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Mornin' C SPAM :coffee: :v:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
excited for the number show

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

lorn Wayne posted:

that's no line, IT'S WALL

build the wall and stonks will fall

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

good morning

nice stern letter you got there

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1243158693493059587

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
quick somebody remake that cartoon of the predisent moving two large levers marked "JOBS" and "STOCKS" but with tmrpu moving them in the wrong direction

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

meh this will all be over by easter

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
this is the greatest show

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

WarMECH posted:

meh this will all be over by easter

and by this you mean civilization

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Twitter extremely does not like it if you use their site without registering an account. Eventually it stops loading until you clear cookies. Open a private window for the same links that die and they load immediately so it's obviously site fuckery

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Alpha Centauri posted:

the conference today is gonna be something. will we see super doped up high as gently caress trump or sweaty as gently caress trump?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

:shuckyes:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

blooddebtocaplyse

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

civilization will keep plodding along for a few thousand more years

i'm curious to see how this reshapes global power structures

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
time to load up Civ VI and figure this all out for you

i'm sure there is a mod for this sort of thing

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

The project I'm currently working on involves vendors coming here to do an install. From Germany.

Yesterday I had to explain to my department manager that just because the project is currently "on schedule" doesn't mean poo poo, because they weren't scheduled to be here until the end of April. So while the current plan is being followed, there are too many unknowns to actually say whether we are "on schedule". Maybe Trump lifts all these restrictions, but Germany bans all travel to the US. Maybe our project manager is in the ICU in a month. Maybe I have a fever over 100 and have to stay home for two weeks. None of it is certain. And they Refuse. To. Accept. That.

Bust their balls for not identifying a global pandemic and the breakdown of society as a risk during the project planning phase.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/1243161591199211521

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

season or series finale

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

neither does his base

told my MIL about the concept of a DINO/RINO and she didn't want to believe that such people existed. it has to be either you're a democrat, or you are a republican. you can't be anything else. one or the other. no sir. nope. two parties. two choice. :colbert:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

it's getting increasingly harder and harder to see how trump and the US gets out of this one

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

CODChimera posted:

it's getting increasingly harder and harder to see how trump and the US gets out of this one

Millions will die and they will get richer so I think they are getting out just fine.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

B-Rock452 posted:

Millions will die and they will get richer so I think they are getting out just fine.

Ah. Nevertheless,

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

CODChimera posted:

Nevertheless the less!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

civilization will keep plodding along for a few thousand more years

i'm curious to see how this reshapes global power structures

yeah I was joking there largely. waiting for the numbers out of India really because if there was a place that was primed to really show how bad this is going to be India is it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

Trumpism is all about winning and you win by just yelling "I WON" over and over again, they'll claim victory even while they shovel grandma into a ditch.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CODChimera posted:

*Trump wriggles out of it effortlessly*

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Iron Crowned posted:

*Trump wriggles out of it effortlessly*

approval ratings soar!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

yeah I was joking there largely. waiting for the numbers out of India really because if there was a place that was primed to really show how bad this is going to be India is it.

you see winning is a mental state, if you're winning your winning no matter what happens, and if you're a loser than you're just a loser

bing bang bong

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
wonder how high the market is going to open due to the company bailout vs. record unemployment numbers

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i want a cigarette but this is a terrible time to relapse

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

CODChimera posted:

print 10 coins

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Unemployment up? Less payroll on the books! Number go up!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/DrPhil/status/1242993092459806720?s=20

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

cargo cult posted:

i want a cigarette but this is a terrible time to relapse

Dont do it, pal. Relapsing fuckin sucks.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

solemnly remembering sailor during this difficult time, in solidarity

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Tom Smykowski posted:

it sure does

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I have a feeling Trump is not going to like the Trumpvilles that start appearing.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lorn Wayne posted:

solemnly remembering sailor during this difficult time, in solidarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Tom Smykowski posted:

:hmmyes:

i havent smoked since i was senior in college lol