Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Looks like those clowns the Seven did it again. What a bunch of clowns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Bussamove posted:

The only reason to not like your pal, Gog-Agog, is if you’re not also your pal, Gog-Agog.

Don’t you want to be your pal, Gog-Agog?

I am kind of curious as to why Gog-Agog settled on the particular look she has. Is that what the demiurge she ate to get her key looked like so she uses it as an easy default? Is this just another temporary look she goes through? How can I be even better pals with your pal, Gog-Agog?

At the first council, when Mottom blows her head off, Gog says that she was working on that face. I have taken that to mean that she was figuring out a new look - we've seen her emerge from exploding dudes fully-shaped, so it's not like she needs to actually primp and preen to get her appearance. As her deal is being the entertainment mogul I assume that she changes things around and alters her appearance regularly - in some of the flashback scenes she looks just decidedly less formed overall, more like just a humanoid shape in robes/cloak, and acquires her better mimicry later on.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Important to remember the clown thing is the new flavour of the month, and Gog is often working on new faces and new looks. She had a completely different aesthetic when we first met her that involved a bunch of... tiny ugly four eyed babies? Definitely nothing clown or jester adjacent to be seen.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

:five:

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
:smugomon:

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Thanks, I just turned that into a Discord emote. :paternum:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Current mood:

Yes, both of them

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Pyrus Malus posted:

do y'all think Sol Dave ever looks at a mirror while flaring his halo onto his head in the form of different hairstyles? like as a vanity thing. ofc I'd imagine he does it alone

Well now I’m imagining him sometimes rearranging his beard to make it look like he still has a trace of hair on top of his head.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

god he's so full of himself over smugly disqualifying everyone , what an rear end in a top hat who definitely wasn't shaking in his robes like 2 seconds prior and definitely didnt think for a second he was going to get owned

this is fantastic

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Smug salami dave gonna get his smug salami face caved in faster than he can sire more children.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

rannum posted:

god he's so full of himself over smugly disqualifying everyone , what an rear end in a top hat who definitely wasn't shaking in his robes like 2 seconds prior and definitely didnt think for a second he was going to get owned

this is fantastic

Well he's a smug bastard but let's be honest here, he's actually doing a favour to our girls by handwaving away the single combat part, it would not be good for their health right now.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:hmmyes:

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

:emptyquote:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Solo Dave rules-lawyering his way out of this is hilarious.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That Solomon gave a rules reason for Vigilant Gaze being disqualified while Cio is just "not a valid entrant" means that VG might have actually for-real entered the tournament, rather than just crashing the party to see White Chain. Coughing, dust-filled VG filled out the paperwork and made his way through the whole tournament to get to this point.

It admittedly makes sense that an angel would actually follow all the rules and all, but still, that's a funny mental image.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

That Solomon gave a rules reason for Vigilant Gaze being disqualified while Cio is just "not a valid entrant" means that VG might have actually for-real entered the tournament, rather than just crashing the party to see White Chain. Coughing, dust-filled VG filled out the paperwork and made his way through the whole tournament to get to this point.

It admittedly makes sense that an angel would actually follow all the rules and all, but still, that's a funny mental image.

This just makes me appreciate VG even more

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Roland Jones posted:

Considering his previous dialogue, "I hauled the old body all the way out here... even fought a few ruffians", he absolutely entered officially, and kicked the poo poo out of a few people that were totally unprepared for an angel, to get here and talk.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

ShootaBoy posted:

Considering his previous dialogue, "I hauled the old body all the way out here... even fought a few ruffians", he absolutely entered officially, and kicked the poo poo out of a few people that were totally unprepared for an angel, to get here and talk.

Well, it’s Fierce Horse Soul. He prayed at them for a solid two minutes then picked them up and dropped them out of the ring.
Honestly they probably would have preferred to just get their arm broken or something.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Joe Slowboat posted:

Well, it’s Fierce Horse Soul. He prayed at them for a solid two minutes then picked them up and dropped them out of the ring.
Honestly they probably would have preferred to just get their arm broken or something.

He gets halfway through the full prayer while no-selling everything they throw at him, and his opponents just decide they value their lives and concede.

Every single time.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

10VG has rapidly become one of my favorite characters. He’s just so pure and good and I will never forgive Abaddon when he ultimately gets merked.

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love
Probably a little small for an av or something but came up with this looking at the faces of Gog-Agog.

The 5 Stages of Gog-Agreif
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I think the depression and acceptance faces should be swapped.

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I think the depression and acceptance faces should be swapped.

Here's a remixed version for any who agree!

I do kinda like the flow of this one better, and even when making it was debating the order of the last two.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

ConfusedUs posted:

10VG has rapidly become one of my favorite characters. He’s just so pure and good and I will never forgive Abaddon when he ultimately gets merked.

Its ok, if anything happens to VG in the main comic he will live on in the spinoff, 'Three Angels and a Baby', where Juggernaut, Delicious, and Vigilant Gaze all have to work together to raise Hrotomos.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Ashcans posted:

Its ok, if anything happens to VG in the main comic he will live on in the spinoff, 'Three Angels and a Baby', where Juggernaut, Delicious, and Vigilant Gaze all have to work together to raise Hrotomos.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

10 Vigilant Gaze Don't Want No Trouble

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

The only way this could be better is if Hrotomos was carrying 10VG in a harness

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Or a bottle, Death Stranding style.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

operant i hope you saw this important post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?