Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1243163901400924162

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

CODChimera posted:

how are people not constantly freaking out

my trauma makes crisis situations feel normal and even relaxing lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

tacodaemon posted:

lol the dermatologist who wrote that Federalist article about how people should deliberately infect themselves with the roni is being investigated by the state now for possibly breaking doctor law by writing it

https://twitter.com/annamerlan/status/1242898457578180608

HMMMMMBOOOL

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

poisonpill posted:

when this moron isn’t president anymore

ah see i have good and simultaneously bad news

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

NofrikinfuN posted:

lmao less than three weeks

is this hubris?

For most people in normal times it would be a lesson to shut the gently caress up from now on but alas

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1243183907907883009

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

christ alexia we need to be social distancing

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

this was a genuine concern with some people i know

except hair

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Holy this this is a good one. The most rich white lady complaints ever. We can't return clothes to the store within the 30 day limit and we can't get our hair done!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

except hair

i can't get my beard trimmed and just keep looking crazier and crazier by the day

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

lorn Wayne posted:

except hair

I had been planning to get a haircut right when all of this popped off, I’m going to look like poo poo by the time I can finally get one again

and if rona gets me I’m going to die looking terrible! gently caress!!!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Basebf555 posted:

Holy this this is a good one. The most rich white lady complaints ever. We can't return clothes to the store within the 30 day limit and we can't get our hair done!

my hair cutting placed closed down but I just hope it opens back up because the old lady that runs it is nice and I don't want her to go bankrupt

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol he'll win

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Been making ravioli lately, me and my gf have been brainstorming filling ideas.

This weekend gonna try a brie, prosciutto, and chutney filling. Need to figure out some kind of mild flavored sauce to go with.

maybe just sauced with butter

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

C-Euro posted:

I constantly have a low baseline level of freak out but it hasn't really spiked for me yet.

Starting to see a few places around me close for good or lay off their staff and trying to help where I can.

I also have a constant low-level freak out, so this really didn't spike for me either.

I kinda started my panic buying back in February, when I saw the writing on the wall, so I have a good month's worth of shelf-stable goods. After that I have two 7-day freeze-dried emergency kits (one for the car, one for the apartment) I can tap into.

Ohio locked down early, so it's been a little bit intense at the stores, but I try to keep my shopping to a minimum. I try to get all my stuff done in one go, and then just stay home.

I was lucky enough to snag a detached garage back in November, so I quarantine the non-perishable goods there for three days. I have something similar to this:

So I just tag it with the day I bought it so I can remember when to bring poo poo in.

I also wear a face shield when I'm out to keep my damned hands off of my face.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Soup du Jour posted:

I had been planning to get a haircut right when all of this popped off, I’m going to look like poo poo by the time I can finally get one again

I'm in the same situation, I'm considering just buzzing my hair off myself. What's the difference, I'm interacting with like 1% of the people I usually do and it'll grow back by the time this is all over.

I'm balding so I really need to keep my hair cropped short to not look like compete poo poo.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Soup du Jour posted:

same

but then i realised i looked terrible even with a haircut

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im 49.75 years young so basically as a zoomer im immune to the virus. also no force on earth will stop me from carressing my beautiful face.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

same

but then i realised i looked terrible even with a haircut

looking good as usual

K9
May 6, 2007

not cutting your own hair but instead getting someone else to do it, total normcore i love it

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

lack of cats obvious deep fake

rip plinkey

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This Parade Sucks
Jul 30, 2006

juche avocado posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

juche avocado posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

lack of cats obvious deep fake

rip plinkey

they are staying home like you're supposed to

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Maybe murdoch is like a biblical adversary and anyone who nods along with this gets thrown into hell

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

CODChimera posted:

how are people not constantly freaking out

Trust the plan

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
new nin albums released today. both are free

https://twitter.com/trent_reznor/status/1243160892717412353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp58R7BEhrw

neutral milf hotel has issued a correction as of 17:04 on Mar 26, 2020

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I think as long as unemployment insurance is supported, and my states pretty good with it, I'll be fine. Gimme that and whatever fat Trump stacks are coming in and I might be one of those loathsome individuals who's going to come out ahead of where I'd usually be just working my hours lol.

Edit: Also my home lifes not so bad because my wife and kid stay home anyway and having a one year old is insanely great home entertainment. Also I have videogames.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm going to have nine inch nails if I cant get a manicure, and soon

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I guess I better hope I don't lose my job because I won't get unemployment or Trumpbux since I'm an independent contractor.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

juche avocado posted:

maybe just sauced with butter

butter and olive oil and a lil garlic as a ravi sauce ftw

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

TMMadman posted:

I guess I better hope I don't lose my job because I won't get unemployment or Trumpbux since I'm an independent contractor.

Everyone will be back at work by Easter.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
yall see that old sword they found? in italy? crazy stuff. wonder what they'll come up with next

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Isn't this dude nearly 90 years old?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

poisonpill posted:

how am I supposed to spend my days when this moron isn’t president anymore

Digging mass graves, scavenging for food, fighting off waste raiders from your war mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Soup du Jour posted:

same. planning on having my wife cut it eventually as a fun quarantine experience