Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mr. Mambold posted:

Pissflaps is banned?

Also hello lads, good, bad, and ugly.

are you staying safe old man!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mr. Mambold posted:

Pissflaps is banned?

Stay inside and work on your chipping and putting friend

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

are you staying safe old man!!!

Yes, mostly Good A7h, although I live in a state where the governor wants to pray the coronay away- no exaggeration. I'm plotting my next grocery run. I hope you are also staying safely out of harm's way with your pre-existing condition! Looks like idiot race is the only one whose life hasn't changed in the least.

Shrapnig posted:

Stay inside and work on your chipping and putting friend

My lovely pitch n putt course is still open, so I go and lug a cart with me! It's 91 F today here! F!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Brony Car posted:

Is this where the male gazers hang out now?

Read this as male Glazers, thought it was a shot at Manchester United owners.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mr. Mambold posted:

Pissflaps is banned?

You're old haha, stay safe old man.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Is Tom dead

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

The self employed bailout thing in the UK only covers you if you earned less than 50k so I’m sat here with no income at all haha

I almost made a ridiculously frivolous and expensive A5h level purchase at the beginning of February and I'm real glad I didn't now, and I'm still working, I can't imagine how that's affecting you m8

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hegay posted:

Is Tom dead

I think he made a random post a week or two ago

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Shrapnig posted:

I almost made a ridiculously frivolous and expensive A5h level purchase at the beginning of February and I'm real glad I didn't now, and I'm still working, I can't imagine how that's affecting you m8

Jesus, dude, you're like at ground zero. Can you survive off savings if you get furloughed and hit the road to anyfuckingwhere not New York or N.J.?

Hegay posted:

You're old haha, stay safe old man.

Ok.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

I think he made a random post a week or two ago

He did.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bape Culture posted:

The self employed bailout thing in the UK only covers you if you earned less than 50k so I’m sat here with no income at all haha

i came back to london in November and started a business with all my savings except for the savings that were all in cash equities so all my savings haha

i guess we both starve to death then

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
I was working in my office up until Tuesday, they gave me a letter to carry in my car stating I was essential personnel. Yesterday I had to stay home, was the first day my autistic son's therapy place shut down and wife had to be hospitalized Tuesday night. Wednesday afternoon they announced my office was suspending all activity (can't get product delivered for new photography), so I'm struck at home unable to work but still getting paid.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Weaponized Cum posted:

Sorry m8. Things are grim as gently caress here too. I am still working and will probably survive but over 3.5m people have lost their jobs

Congratulations AMERICA!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mr. Mambold posted:

Jesus, dude, you're like at ground zero. Can you survive off savings if you get furloughed and hit the road to anyfuckingwhere not New York or N.J.?

My business works with FedEx, we’re not going anywhere unless this gets really weird, but yes, I can gently caress off for a bit, I’m lucky in that regard

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

brocked posted:

I was working in my office up until Tuesday, they gave me a letter to carry in my car stating I was essential personnel. Yesterday I had to stay home, was the first day my autistic son's therapy place shut down and wife had to be hospitalized Tuesday night. Wednesday afternoon they announced my office was suspending all activity (can't get product delivered for new photography), so I'm struck at home unable to work but still getting paid.

I hope your wife is doing better! That's scary as hell!

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I’ve been trapped in a house with 3 kids under the age of 6 going on 3 weeks now. Please send Canola virus here to kill me already.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

That's loving retarded

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Hegay posted:

That's loving retarded

That's what?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Hegay posted:

Is Tom dead

About as dead as you I would imagine. Hello.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
post in this bitch

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I want to try to make a sunday gravy sauce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEjMyHccX8U

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Hi

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh cool, I hope we can get the same fun sexism, racism and ableist slurs in the football forum again like we used to.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Slur this:

t:hehe:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

oliwan posted:

oh cool, I hope we can get the same fun sexism, racism and ableist slurs in the football forum again like we used to.

So do I hahaha shut da gently caress up oliwank

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Don't do slurs and make good slur free posts like

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Bundy posted:

Lmao who was that?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

CyberPingu posted:

Lmao who was that?

I'm not gonna make this a hot thread for name searching idiots, you can easily find them in the leper colon

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

hi slur users and slur haters, it's good to have a job even tho I don't like working from home but the weekend starts tomorrow

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What’s new with everyone from the past like year anyway

There must be some good news among all the poo poo

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

greazeball posted:

hi slur users and slur haters, it's good to have a job even tho I don't like working from home but the weekend starts tomorrow

What the gently caress is a weekend?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

What the gently caress is a weekend?

I think he’s a rapper

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Bape Culture posted:

here’s some good news from the us: shadow president bernie sanders fought tooth and nail to keep enhanced unemployment benefits in the coronavirus relief bill so if i get laid off i can file for unemployment despite working for a nonprofit. my wife’s job is less stable than mine but also thanks to bernie sanders she will be able to recover her full income for a few months if she is laid off. unfortunately our next actual president will likely be one of two racist creeps with rotting brains, because america is bad, but at least there’s one guy in government who gives a gently caress.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bundy posted:

That dumpster fire of a person got banned too, at least

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

I bought a house from the 1950s and it’s constantly draining my wallet

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I bought a house from 1909 and same

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I bought a house from 2010 and so far all ive had to do was add extra ventilation slates to the roof because the attic was getting damp.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

I bought a house from 2010 and so far all ive had to do was add extra ventilation slates to the roof because the attic was getting damp.

I bought a roof

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m about to drop 4 grand into putting drip edge around the house because the loving slate tile doesn’t have any and the water tension causes the water to wrap back under the tile and soak the fascia boards

Also my spare bathroom has water coming into the vent

Thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I get the feeling the idea of owning an old house is a lot nicer than the reality

I am in the process of digging up the back garden because the previous owners had this monstrosity of a summer house that they didnt remove properly so theres a shitload of half buried wooden stumps and screws lying around which is awesome for my 15 month old to randomly find.