Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicFrog

I'm still playing Morroblivion and just found an entire city that I somehow missed in every previous playthrough. :psyduck:

I also really need to spend an afternoon loving around with mod disablement to see if I can figure out why it takes 20+ seconds to save my game. Maybe it's an intrinsic issue with Morroblivion, but if it's actually caused by some mod I can live without I'd really like to figure out what it is.

take the moon posted:

im playing oblivion on a beater laptop and its fun af. if any of you have tips lmk??? dark elf nightblade (if i could equip a katana i would) under the sign of the atronach, using the realistic leveling mod

i knew i picked the right race when the other dude wanted to widowcuck me lol

There's probably a mod that adds katanas :v:

Realistic Leveling is a good choice and my preferred leveling mod for Oblivion/Morroblivion.

One thing you might want to consider adding is a leveled item releveler; lots of quest rewards and artifacts (and all sigil stones) are scaled to your level, which means if you find them "too early" in the game you get a much weaker version of the item. There's a mod (I forget the name) that makes them level up along with you, so you don't have the perverse incentive to carefully avoid all the best loot until the endgame.

There's also a bunch of QoL mods out there you may already be aware of -- DarN UI for a more compact UI, Advanced Alchemy for sorting/filtering ingredients on the alchemy screen, Soulgem Magic to prevent small souls from going into large gems (or, optionally, combine small souls into larger ones), Enhanced Hotkeys for lots more hotkeys and hotkey behaviours, Toggleable Quantity Prompt for hotkeys to drop/sell/pickup one/all of a stack without prompting.

Sign of the Atronach is a bit of a weird advanced technique. You're not going to regenerate mana naturally at all; you're completely dependent on drugs and elf lightbulbs for it. The flip side is that you have a huge mana pool (so you can cast spells for ages before running out) and 50% of spells cast against you will just fizzle and restore some mana instead. Note that this applies to spells you cast on yourself too! Don't rely on being able to cast heals, buffs, etc on yourself.

So, if you're not planning to use magic, congratulations, you get to completely ignore 50% of hostile magic. If you are planning to use magic, use your large mana pool to go all-in on Destruction and rely on Alchemy and enchantments for heals and buffs. In either case, there's a bunch of equipment you can find (or make, using Sigil Stones) that will let you get your absorption to 100% and become totally immune to magic at the cost of a few equipment slots.

ToxicFrog fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

im playing animal crossing but i havent made a single animal mad yet :twisted:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Why would you make your friends mad? They just want to chill on your island in the sea of madness.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

im playing animal crossing but i havent made a single animal mad yet :twisted:

:yossame: it seems like Nintendo has made this dream impossible. I've tried flogging em with my bug net but it just starts a cheery convo every time :bang:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

i wasn't picky and invited the first three villagers i met on the road and now i'm basically frogtown usa

Areola Grande

what's ur native fruit

pixaal

prepuce repurposed posted:

what's ur native fruit

I have butts (peaches) are we sharing switch friend codes some place?

sig by owlhawk911

nut

i got pears but i've got peaches n bamboo n coconutters if u need, i'm down 2 shar

Bobby Deluxe

standalone gwent is now on android

vanisher

https://twitter.com/flanisher/status/1243347232113344513?s=20

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

Areola Grande

Holy poo poo hammock cat :stwoon:

can I get a QR code p pls

vanisher

prepuce repurposed posted:

Holy poo poo hammock cat :stwoon:

can I get a QR code p pls

I don't have Mabel (i'm not time traveling) but I'll post it when she opens up. It needs a little love before its finished I think.

Scaly Haylie

i don't even have the time to time travel, i'm just poking my head in every day

Scaly Haylie

and doing my nook miles

Scaly Haylie

and watering my flowers

Scaly Haylie

and checking on my trees

Scaly Haylie

and talkin at my neighbors

Scaly Haylie

and buying clothes

Scaly Haylie

and collecting seashells

Scaly Haylie

and stripping islands of all their natural resources

Scaly Haylie

and crafting

Scaly Haylie

anyway i don't really play that much

vanisher

Really quick please look at this bird wearing glasses, thank you

https://twitter.com/flanisher/status/1243337465361879041?s=20

Areola Grande

:3:

Areola Grande

spooked ya

Macnult

lol

pixaal

I love these

sig by owlhawk911

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i gave in and summoned my buddy for pontiff sulyvahn and now i feel like a dirty cheater

i would totally have fought him solo, for real, if the runup to the boss wasn't like ten minutes of super boring fighting and waiting for that fire witch to walk down the parade route and stuff

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

if ds3 had chalices like bloodborne i would be able to find a chalice to fight him in solo

why doesn't DS3 have boss rushes or anything

ugh

beer pal

vanisher posted:

Really quick please look at this bird wearing glasses, thank you

https://twitter.com/flanisher/status/1243337465361879041?s=20

holy poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

googling how do you kick this dumbass duck off my island and get the cool librarian bird

nut

beer pal posted:

googling how do you kick this dumbass duck off my island and get the cool librarian bird

i'm trying to make a frog angry rn hoping he get the hint

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

hi Animal Crossing people, can I share my friendly code in here? mine is 7525 8579 7776. My wife's is 5736 3233 3611. (She plays more than me.) Let's cross animals

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

vanisher

Doctor Dogballs posted:

hi Animal Crossing people, can I share my friendly code in here? mine is 7525 8579 7776. My wife's is 5736 3233 3611. (She plays more than me.) Let's cross animals

Sent from Rob (Flanisher)

Macnult

earlier this week i started a new stardew valley character to min/max but i fell off by day 5 so i've just been playin and chillin lmao

Heather Papps

hello friend

Macnult posted:

earlier this week i started a new stardew valley character to min/max but i fell off by day 5 so i've just been playin and chillin lmao

yes but have you considered: putting a witch hat on your horse?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

i have not but i’m thinking about it now

beer pal

any one got a good turnip price mine is very bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Been playing a lot of Forza horizon 4 lately. I'm really happy that it will scale races to the car you are driving so that no matter what it's a good race and you have fun with it.

I have an integra that is awd and has 600 horsepower

A rally fiesta st with 600 horsepower

And

A McLaren something with a 1:2 power to weight ratio, over 1000 horsepower and weighs a singular ton.

They go where they want and I love them so much. The McLaren is so fast and light than any singular bump means you get air it's great.

Such a good game to relax and have fun with