Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Another Bill posted:

China's numbers have nothing to do with it dude. YOU DON'T HAVE A PUBLIC HEALTH SYSTEM

"you" instead of "we"

why do you care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Man who the gently caress cares whether China made up numbers or licked bat rear end in a top hat or what.

That doesn't have poo poo to do with the disease in your own country. They could say no one is sick in China and they're also all super virile bodybuilders and also tough and handsome and it wouldn't change the fact that NOW the rest of the world is on fire.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Has there been anything new about the Department of Defense sending military to Canada / U.S. border? That is how the events in Fallout started, just for those that are not aware. :tinfoil:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

VikingSkull posted:

he has the highest approval rating of his presidency, lol

I say, emitting cartoon sweat drops as I dutifully ignore "rally around the flag" polling bumps that helped cruise such presidents as Carter to relection victory.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I said come in! posted:

Has there been anything new about the Department of Defense sending military to Canada / U.S. border? That is how the events in Fallout started, just for those that are not aware. :tinfoil:

Can't wait for our brave boys to keep the peace in T51-b power armor.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Manager Hoyden posted:

Man who the gently caress cares whether China made up numbers or licked bat rear end in a top hat or what.

That doesn't have poo poo to do with the disease in your own country. They could say no one is sick in China and they're also all super virile bodybuilders and also tough and handsome and it wouldn't change the fact that NOW the rest of the world is on fire.

why is the rest of the world on fire

this is a salient point

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

NihilismNow posted:

Most European countries did gently caress all even after it became known the virus infected tens of thousands in China. Even when it popped up in Italy most countries thought "it'll be fine, i'm sure it'll stay south of the Alps, no need to issue a travel warning for all of Italy, maybe just these villages with confirmed cases".

This is not what was being discussed but thanks for playing.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

actually Trump stopped flights to and from China and got called a racist

China knew about it a month earlier and did nothing

lol yeah, *that’s* the reason he gets called a racist.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

I said come in! posted:

we can't even defend our southern board which is like what half the size or somethin' i don't see it happening

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Tallgeese posted:

Your explicit claim was that the US would do worse than China. Sounds like you're backpedaling already.

Countries with public health systems are going to fare better than countries without them, probably by an order of magnitude.

Do you not understand this?

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

VikingSkull posted:

why is the rest of the world on fire

this is a salient point

Lick my entire dick and balls

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Mnoba posted:

we can't even defend our southern board which is like what half the size or somethin' i don't see it happening

If the MIC brain trust isn't developing Liberty Prime to deal with this problem, I question if they are good for anything.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Manager Hoyden posted:

Lick my entire dick and balls

don't be mad because I dunked on you

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Order of magnitude means ten times, because I think some people ITT might not know that.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

VikingSkull posted:

he has the highest approval rating of his presidency, lol

And it's still barely over 50% lmao

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Guys guys. Every one is poo poo on this

Globalism was a mistake. Every nation should have command economies and produce their needs domestically forevermore

Also workers should own everything being produced.

Thanks for listening to my TedX talk

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Manager Hoyden posted:

it can make laypeople and leaders who believe those numbers think that if we all act like China we'll be fine, increasing spread as they make bad policies or ignore good government advice, and can be used as propoganda to get bad policies accepted

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Another Bill posted:

Countries with public health systems are going to fare better than countries without them, probably by an order of magnitude.

Do you not understand this?

So tell me, how is Italy doing right now?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
you guys are in big trouble when burt gets back from his cruise

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Too much slapfights itt

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Hazo posted:

And it's still barely over 50% lmao

And he's still polling below Joe loving Biden lol.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Tallgeese posted:

better than countries without public health will/would be at the same stage of spread?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Tallgeese posted:

Very presidential post. Have you considered running for office?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Too much slapfights itt

what is the approved opinion so we can all post identical posts

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Manager Hoyden posted:

If China lost a hell of a lot more than 3,000 people, we do need to know for statistics purposes. Other than that, it doesn't matter.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Grape posted:

The fact that every closet GBS chud is crawling out of the woodwork to all of a sudden post about this, is proof that they know this is hugely threatening to his re-election and that they're scared as gently caress lol.

Seriously, I haven't seen this many poo poo posters in one thread in a while, just saying random obviously false things.

I'm legit still surprised we have a poster named after the disease currently killing tens of thousands of people and the mods are fine with that.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I'll tell you one thing this plague has tought me is that if an educated human being held a press conference to say "getting punched in the dick is bad, let's not do that" you can bet your last dollar every right-wing idiot in the nation will proudly gather to gleefully punch themselves in the dick.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Kharmakazy posted:

Seriously, I haven't seen this many poo poo posters in one thread in a while, just saying random obviously false things.

I'm legit still surprised we have a poster named after the disease currently killing tens of thousands of people and the mods are fine with that.

We have a poster named Liberalism?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Tallgeese posted:

The same as the US will be doing except without crushing medical debt?
Did you really think this was a snappy comeback lol.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Noblesse Obliged posted:

lol

tractor fanatic
Sep 9, 2005

Pillbug
lmao at the trump supporters blaming china even as trump is trying to convince everyone this will blow over by easter

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I said come in! posted:

I've already begun filling my safe with bottlecaps and homemade pipe pistols

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Kharmakazy posted:

big dick butt gently caress?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Lucky Guy posted:

I've already begun filling my safe with bottlecaps and homemade pipe pistols

No BB guns? What is this nonsense?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
This thread is 90% maga trash at this point, I'm out.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Kharmakazy posted:

It's just like five guys, and Tallgeese is so incompetent I'm not sure I'd even count him. (maybe as half of one)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Five guys MAGA and lies

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Manager Hoyden posted:

Hmm the process could be refined by putting the autopsy-ists in their own conveyor belts next to the corpse belt, allowing them to perform the autopsy while still maintaining corpse velocity.

Hell, they could even be housed in the empty fema concentration camps and paid in company scrip redeemable at all Trump properties

I like your moxie! You're hired. Can you send your resume to my AOL email address?

Kharmakazy posted:

Use your ignore list and don't pay attention to people quoting them

Cacafuego fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Mar 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Grape posted:

It's just like five guys, and Tallgeese is so incompetent I'm not sure I'd even count him. (maybe as half of one)

check out this guy with the list