Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

smarxist posted:

i think the bill mitchell rule is dumb and people hollering "DON'T POST BILL MITCHELL" is more annoying than laughing at dumb bill mitchell tweets

I'm sighing as I draw my katana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

the long ago past. the before times.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a thing if a past!

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

When was this magical time when you were forced to reveal sources

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

This muscly military beefcake came right up to me, tears in his eyes saying "Sir sir you are the greatest prez who ever lived"

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

*deep throat voice* ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

When was this magical time when you were forced to reveal sources

Literally King George's England, lol. One of the big reasons the founding fathers said "gently caress this"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
give us this day our daily trumo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

he loving HATES whistle blowers/sources

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yeah especially since most of the "palace intrigue" stories from the Trump administration are off the record comments.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐉. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟒𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫. 𝐀𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 [𝟏].

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i wish I had a white house job, I'd have hidden cameras everywhere broadcasting to twitch and it would take me 6 months to get caught

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

he's often the source tho

like he says a ton of stupid poo poo knowing it will get leaked and he then gets all the negative attention he needs to fit his persecution complex and narcissism

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol, how drunk did i get last night

https://i.imgur.com/3YnWQlj.mp4

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Elephanthead posted:

What about poopin?

Only poop on company time, and do it often and lengthily

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 minutes!

Bulgakov posted:

a video exists of robert kraft getting his hog cranked and its a national shame that it didn't get released so that we could all give him poo poo

yet somehow pictures of the black democratic former gubernatorial candidate's drug bender were immediately released

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

except when it's him

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

that kinda night last night huh

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

smarxist posted:

laughing remember how badly dems bungled the impeachment

loving lmfao

I'm pretty sure the actual legal definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors" is implying that it's not OK to bribe Senators through their children.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

smarxist posted:

i think the bill mitchell rule is dumb and people hollering "DON'T POST BILL MITCHELL" is more annoying than laughing at dumb bill mitchell tweets

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Alan Smithee posted:

i wish I had a white house job, I'd have hidden cameras everywhere broadcasting to twitch and it would take me 6 months to get caught

Lol this is essentially what foreign intelligence agencies are already doing.

Its basically guaranteed some other country has the launch codes. Thank god we need physical confirmation via the football or we'd be getting nukes on top of roni for dinner

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

has marvel or DC made one of those comics yet where the superheroes, who can usually invent a time machine in under a week, are inexplicably helpless against a real-world disaster but still help out by like carrying some rocks or something

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

I'm sighing as I draw my katana

I knew a kid in middle School that could draw katanas really really good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

smarxist posted:

it’s illegal to post bill Mitchell because he’s never once been wrong

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation

lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

eras of cspam are marked by whether it is legal to post bill mitchell or not. the pattern that emerges is always the same: when bill mitchell posts are permitted, the posting economy booms. then a new ik comes to power and bans bill mitchell, causing posting to crash. after bill mitchell is allowed again, a recovery follows, and another boom

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DON'T POST BILL MITCHELL

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1243266475965775881

It is happening...again...

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/75wGBuK.mp4

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

If I were president then I would do good things, not bad things.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

None of those are actual things

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Love to launch taskforces, committees and focus groups, maybe some roundtables as well.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

𝕴𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖒𝖕, 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖁𝖎𝖗𝖚𝖘, 𝖊𝖙 𝕭𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕸𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑, 𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖓

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

all available authorities are instructed to command the tide to turn or be whipped without mercy

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Man Musk posted:

𝕴𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖒𝖕, 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖁𝖎𝖗𝖚𝖘, 𝖊𝖙 𝕭𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕸𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑, 𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖓

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Republican voters know to throw the Jebs! Out on their rear end which is more than I can say for democrats

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SVHUPrUJ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1243880785352036354?s=20