Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/wilfredchan/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lmao

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
What a loving cowardly turd.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Can't remember if it was in here or one of the CSPAM threads someone accused WHO of being a wholly owned subsidiary of the CCP but I guess that answers that question

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:stare:

The One-China policy is so stupid.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
It's died out by now, sorry I'm late to the party, but if you guys want to argue about politicians' records please start a new thread. I'll allow a certain amount of it in the CE thread if and only if it starts organically in the discussion of an actual current event (e.g. Trump announces an end to federal prosecution of sexual assault or Biden asks a reporter to smell his fingers) because that kind of discussion is to be expected.

Try to keep it level-headed.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

FrozenVent posted:

Same here, stores are limiting eggs to 2 dozens per customers. The duck?

I go through 30 eggs a week, and I don't even bake.

Yes my cholesterol is fine; why do you ask?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

McNally posted:

It's died out by now, sorry I'm late to the party, but if you guys want to argue about politicians' records please start a new thread. I'll allow a certain amount of it in the CE thread if and only if it starts organically in the discussion of an actual current event (e.g. Trump announces an end to federal prosecution of sexual assault or Biden asks a reporter to smell his fingers) because that kind of discussion is to be expected.

Try to keep it level-headed.

No one can prove that the finger thing was sexual, it's an old Delaware tradition!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I'm just irritated that all the butter is gone, except for the $7 per box organic stuff.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1243914576397131776

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
hey gently caress James Clyburn

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1243693032353837057?s=20

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/lportnoy/status/1243293652899807235?s=21

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lol. Who gives a poo poo about gramma

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

A Bad Poster posted:

I'm just irritated that all the butter is gone, except for the $7 per box organic stuff.

Today my local grocery store was pretty much normal except for yeast, soaps, and paper products. Butter was never in shortage here. I did get an extra box to freeze, though. Just in case.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

LongDarkNight posted:

Got some good news buddy. You can get 8 - 24 months easily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUYgguMz1qI

To add some more supporting anecdotes: On a submarine we tossed a thousand eggs in a pantry just sitting on pallets that lasted for 3-4 weeks unrefrigerated. Eggs last a long drat time. The pantry was also a ~60 degree humidity controlled space with low oxygen + they were brown eggs (last much longer) + Really good air filtering prevents airborne bacteria from having a chance to piece the shell.

Most peoples fridges are filthy and bacteria ladden because people are terrible but they're saved by the cold in the end anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Would love to nap in that pantry

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243945092244631552?s=20

The last thing I'd want before getting underway for an indeterminate amount of time is his fat rear end bloviating

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I mean, I'll vote Bigfoot right now if he/she/xe would just come out of the woods, claim their Hide 'n Seek championship title, and lay out policies that showed "eating rich good" and "privatized health care bad" while signaling the aliens to come purge us all and restart the simulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiQaTb3zS4A&t=7389s

Lake of Methane fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 28, 2020

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243945092244631552?s=20

The last thing I'd want before getting underway for an indeterminate amount of time is his fat rear end bloviating

"No don't leave just yet, the President needs to come down for a photo op. It's not like you're needed urgently or anything."

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Handsome Ralph posted:

"No don't leave just yet, the President needs to come down for a photo op. It's not like you're needed urgently or anything."

It's a conventional steam ship. It's not getting underway on time ever.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Stultus Maximus posted:

It's a conventional steam ship. It's not getting underway on time ever.

Fair enough. Though I figured the order would have come down like a week ago and they'd be well underway by now.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/28/trump-says-hes-considering-two-week-quarantine-new-york-metro-area/

So Jade Helm comes true?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Was just about to post that. Welp.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
escape from NYC time baby, hell yeah

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

No no, we've finally destroyed Jade Helm for good! lol

https://twitter.com/DuffelBlog/status/1243493061117837318

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

itshappening.gif

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

You always wonder how the world could get like the movies and then one day you wake up and

Hot Karl Marx posted:

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

200+ new post in the CE thread since yesterday? What happened? Oh, just politics...

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

ASAPI posted:

200+ new post in the CE thread since yesterday? What happened? Oh, just politics...

That's newsworthy; politics is just war by fewer means.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

ASAPI posted:

Well, I mean, disenfranchising more Native Americans and possibly escalating war with Iran, nothing new.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I know it's years ago in Hellfucker 2020 timeline but I'm still kinda stuck on the EPA thing. If even half of what my imagination has come up with ends up being true there will be kids decades from now being poisoned and dying to this loathsome mother fucker's actions.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

M_Gargantua posted:

To add some more supporting anecdotes: On a submarine we tossed a thousand eggs in a pantry just sitting on pallets that lasted for 3-4 weeks unrefrigerated. Eggs last a long drat time. The pantry was also a ~60 degree humidity controlled space with low oxygen + they were brown eggs (last much longer) + Really good air filtering prevents airborne bacteria from having a chance to piece the shell.

Most peoples fridges are filthy and bacteria ladden because people are terrible but they're saved by the cold in the end anyway

Lol no they don’t. The only difference between color is which breed lays it. They’re otherwise identical. The only reason brown costs more is marketing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

bird food bathtub posted:

I know it's years ago in Hellfucker 2020 timeline but I'm still kinda stuck on the EPA thing. If even half of what my imagination has come up with ends up being true there will be kids decades from now being poisoned and dying to this loathsome mother fucker's actions.

It’s extremely worrisome.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Yeah I am quite concerned about this bullshit move.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol kids decades from now will have much bigger problems. Which doesn't remotely excuse them, mind

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
The poo poo going on in NDN Country is going to get a lot worse. Those folks rely heavily on their elders to retain language and culture, and not all of it is getting passed down, or it's just getting passed down too late. For a lot of tribes, losing their older members means a lot more to them than it would to your regular ol' white person. It's like if one elder dying meant losing the works of Mozart.

EDIT:

Relevant to the thread's interests
https://twitter.com/JasonKirell/status/1243968861457784833

Old Boot fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Mar 28, 2020

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Old Boot posted:

The poo poo going on in NDN Country is going to get a lot worse. Those folks rely heavily on their elders to retain language and culture, and not all of it is getting passed down, or it's just getting passed down too late. For a lot of tribes, losing their older members means a lot more to them than it would to your regular ol' white person. It's like if one elder dying meant losing the works of Mozart.

EDIT:

Relevant to the thread's interests
https://twitter.com/JasonKirell/status/1243968861457784833

No idea if Navy Fed is being a good guy here or what, but when I worked as a rep for BofA, the standard was the first time you over drafted, you could get the fees refunded so long as you asked for them to be refunded (and I hated it because they loving wouldn't let us do it *unless* someone specifically asked us to). Even if the first person says no, ask to speak with a supervisor. Banks suck but so long as you're not continuously over-drafting your account, they can and will often refund them.

Overdraft fees are loving bullshit to begin with. I always hated the lame rear end excuse they made us give as to why they were a thing to begin with.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I'm standing by for an acceleration of policy to hit the Native Americans and their tribes as hard as possible. How could this racist admin not do their best to gently caress them over? poo poo is just loving heartbreaking man

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

https://youtu.be/TP4Y9Y6cmbU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
:d2a: