Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D
Probably a long shot but.....before I just go buy brand new.....

Any chance that someone might be selling a Sony FE 24-105mm F/4 G OSS lens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I have a new Domke FX5B I got with a kit
I don't need it

Do you?

It's this in the 'sand' color. Review here (halfway down).

Has top flap, then zipper, with 3 compartments inside. Includes a little tin of wax.

Asking $70 shipped to US
Accept paypal/venmo/apple pay

Borachon
Jun 15, 2011

Whiskey Powered
Anyone looking to sell an X-T3 and/or a 35mm f2? Tax refunds and some consulting money came in and GAS is hitting hard, and I can give my X-E1 and 18-55 to my son once I get something newer. I'll probably get them new or perhaps from ebay if no one here is looking to sell.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Borachon posted:

Anyone looking to sell an X-T3 and/or a 35mm f2? Tax refunds and some consulting money came in and GAS is hitting hard, and I can give my X-E1 and 18-55 to my son once I get something newer. I'll probably get them new or perhaps from ebay if no one here is looking to sell.

Get the X-T2 and 35 1.4 used instead. You'll save money and be better off for it.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Any beginning photographers lurking in here? I'm looking to sell off my Canon EF-S 24mm 2.8 STM and EF 50mm 1.8 STM. Both in excellent condition. $100 for the 24 and $85 for the 50. I'll post pics if there's any interest sold to 7 Bowls of Wrath

AF fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Apr 2, 2020

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
All of my gear sold elsewhere.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Apr 29, 2020

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Many of you know me and my famous GAS. Well, the time has come to just part with my gear.

Respect, man. It's like kicking an addiction cold turkey, haha. Have fun out there, lugging your phone on hikes is a hell of a lot easier than a camera + gear! :)

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Tamron 28-75 f2.8 for Sony, box, caps and hood included(6 months old)
Asking $745 shipped to the US

Flashpoint Explor AD400 Pro R2 (Godox AD 400 Pro basically) - Works perfectly, only 3 months old
Asking $450 shipped

Any kind of deal you could work out for both?
I'm looking at having a bonus hit on Friday and was looking at new gear, but this would probably be a better deal overall.
Where abouts in the US are you? Unlikely you're near me, but hell you never know. Central PA here.

EDIT: Also, does the AD400 Pro R2 come with both the battery and AC power options? Or would I have the buy the AC option separately? Just curious.

darkhawk fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Mar 11, 2020

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

darkhawk posted:

Any kind of deal you could work out for both?
I'm looking at having a bonus hit on Friday and was looking at new gear, but this would probably be a better deal overall.
Where abouts in the US are you? Unlikely you're near me, but hell you never know. Central PA here.

EDIT: Also, does the AD400 Pro R2 come with both the battery and AC power options? Or would I have the buy the AC option separately? Just curious.

Sure we can work a deal. I’m in Cincinnati so a bit further from you than you probably want.

It comes with the battery and charger :)

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.

darkhawk posted:

AC adapter is separate

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1475384-REG

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Sorry. Read this way too early. Yeah AC option has to be purchased.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Anybody interested in a 21 mm Loxia or a 55 mm Sony FE ZA?

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/JjnAcIn

Loxia:
Included are the lens, non-original caps, original lens shade, and de-click tool. No box, no papers. The back cap does not fit, so it will be taped on for shipping. Marks on body. Optics has three spots (<0.5 mm in diameter) on front element that will not come off with a lens pen. They do not impact image quality. Price covers shipping and Paypal fees. I accept returns (for any reason, no questions asked) and will cover return shipping. Looking for $550 OBO.
Sold.

55 mm FE ZA:
Rarely used. Included are the lens, original caps, original lens shade, and pouch. No box, no papers. Optics are as clean as it gets. Price covers shipping and Paypal fees. I accept returns (for any reason, no questions asked) and will cover return shipping. Looking for $550 OBO.
Sold.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Mar 31, 2020

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Any one in the market for a shotgun mic?

Rode VideoMic Pro BNIB $140 shipped to the US.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

AF posted:

Any beginning photographers lurking in here? I'm looking to sell off my Canon EF-S 24mm 2.8 STM and EF 50mm 1.8 STM. Both in excellent condition. $100 for the 24 and $85 for the 50. I'll post pics if there's any interest

I'm interested in at least one of these... Trying to grab a few entry level lenses for my recently handed-down 50D so I can try my hand at some portraits.

Are you willing to bundle them? I at least want the 50mm I think

e: couldn't pm... Oops

7 Bowls of Wrath fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Apr 1, 2020

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

7 Bowls of Wrath posted:

I'm interested in at least one of these... Trying to grab a few entry level lenses for my recently handed-down 50D so I can try my hand at some portraits.

Are you willing to bundle them? I at least want the 50mm I think

e: couldn't pm... Oops

haha yeah no PMs. Just wanted to let you know I saw this and I'll get back to you with more info later today

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Here's some pics: https://imgur.com/a/6UMSBAQ (ignore the wrong month, I'm an idiot. just pretend it's an april fool's prank) As you can see, they're very minty.

I can knock off $10 and cover shipping if you buy them both. $175 shipped. Lemme know

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

AF posted:

Here's some pics: https://imgur.com/a/6UMSBAQ (ignore the wrong month, I'm an idiot. just pretend it's an april fool's prank) As you can see, they're very minty.

I can knock off $10 and cover shipping if you buy them both. $175 shipped. Lemme know

They look solid, thanks for the reply. I'll bite... How do you want to accept payment? My gmail is npsiwak.

e: sent the monies this morning, let me know when you get it.

7 Bowls of Wrath fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Apr 2, 2020

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
WTS Fuji X-T30 kit. It was an upgrade to my well loved Fuji X-E2S, but my dream of being the cool dad who takes a ton of video and pictures of his new baby (now 11 months) didn't work out. Its just sitting in my closet going unused (who knew kids were hard?).

Camera with lens, L Plate and Thumb grip mounted pictured.

-Fuji X-T30, essentially new condition (with box, charger and all documentation), ~500 shots (almost exclusively from a few indoor photo shoots of the kid)
-Great condition 35mm f1.4, amazing lens but not needed anymore
-1x Extra Fujifilm brand NP-W126S Battery
-Meike Quick Release L Plate
-Lensmate Thumb Grip (quite nice)

Asking 1000 US Dollars (prefer Paypal) shipped CONUS, shipping from California. I'm willing to sell the pieces by themselves (open to offers) but would prefer to sell the whole lot. Please PM me.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

AF posted:

Got the lenses today, and AF even packed in a lens pen with them for this noob over here...(who didn't have one)

Thanks for helping me dip my toes into this photography stuff, I'm sure my wife will love you for it.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I have a new Domke FX5B I got with a kit
I don't need it

Do you?

It's this in the 'sand' color. Review here (halfway down).

Has top flap, then zipper, with 3 compartments inside. Includes a little tin of wax.

Asking $70 shipped to US
Accept paypal/venmo/apple pay

Grabbed this and it arrived today - thanks and stay safe!

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad

cheese posted:

WTS Fuji X-T30 kit. It was an upgrade to my well loved Fuji X-E2S, but my dream of being the cool dad who takes a ton of video and pictures of his new baby (now 11 months) didn't work out. Its just sitting in my closet going unused (who knew kids were hard?).

Camera with lens, L Plate and Thumb grip mounted pictured.

-Fuji X-T30, essentially new condition (with box, charger and all documentation), ~500 shots (almost exclusively from a few indoor photo shoots of the kid)
-Great condition 35mm f1.4, amazing lens but not needed anymore
-1x Extra Fujifilm brand NP-W126S Battery
-Meike Quick Release L Plate
-Lensmate Thumb Grip (quite nice)

Asking 1000 US Dollars (prefer Paypal) shipped CONUS, shipping from California. I'm willing to sell the pieces by themselves (open to offers) but would prefer to sell the whole lot. Please PM me.

Interested! Feel free to shoot me a hangouts/email to uncleguito @ gmail if you'd like to coordinate faster.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
Interest check on a Sony 16-35 f2.8 GM? Like new, only a few months old, only used a couple of times.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Shot in the dark, but does anyone have any wide Fuji XF lenses they're looking to part with? I have a 35mm f1.4, but want something wider than that. Even the 18-55 kit lens would probably scratch my itch. Let me know!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
A friend of mine of low income is looking for either an X-T10 or an Olympus OMD EM10 MK ii or the like. Anyone looking to part with something like this (body only)?

Edit: No longer needed, he scrounged up a few more bucks for the Olympus.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 01:51 on May 1, 2020

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
that's certainly a word choice

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Longshot ISO but does anyone have a grip for a pentax 645? I happened upon one as a repair project and the biggest part is that it doesn’t have the grip.

JohnClark
Mar 24, 2005

Well that's less than ideal
Crosspost from SA-Mart:

JohnClark posted:

I got really into photography several years ago, and went with the Sony e-mount system. Now though it's been a long time since I've taken pictures seriously, and I think it's time to sell all of this stuff to someone who can use it more than I am, which is basically never. Everything listed works well, the lenses all take great photos, and hopefully you can enjoy these things as much as I did. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states and are negotiable. To the stuff!
Entire thing:
1.) The entire lot for $3200. The cameras, the lenses, the batteries, chargers, accessories, and the bag. If you're looking to get into photography in a serious way, this is a great starting point, and this setup will serve you very well.

Individual stuff (NOTE: I only have 1 cap for the cameras themselves, so I can't sell both bodies independent of lenses. If 1 body goes solo, the other will have to be combined with a lens):

1.) Sony A7II full frame mirrorless camera. This camera takes wonderful pictures, has great autofocus, built-in image stabilization, and is also unlocked so that you can shoot more than 30 minutes of video. A couple years ago I decided to film one game a week in my rec hockey league, and it did ~90 minutes without breaking a sweat. There's a fair amount of wear on the body, and the sensor that can tell when you're putting your eye up to the EVF no longer works (I just change it either the rear LCD or the EVF in the menu, but it's annoying that the sensor has failed). Asking $600.

2.) Sony A6000 APS-C mirrorless camera. This guy is a blast to shoot with, autofocus is amazing and the burst mode is awesome at 11 frames per second. If you put the 20mm pancake lens on it's very compact and great for just carrying around anywhere you go. Asking $300.

3.) Sony Zeiss 55mm f1.8 lens. I have never owned a lens that makes pictures as nice as this one. You do not need to be much of a shooter to get beautiful pictures out of this thing (I'll attach examples of shots I've taken with each lens, the first two here are of one of my best friends on her wedding day, and then the Madison skyline). Asking $600

4.) Sony 70-200mm f4 lens. This guy is a wonderful telephoto lens, autofocus is snappy, and the image quality is superb. The constant f4 also makes it handy for less than ideal lightning conditions. The lens hood broke a while back sadly, so it is not included, but there are plenty of aftermarket options available. Asking $900.

5.) Rokinon 14mm f2.8 manual focus lens. This is one of my favorites, because I always wanted to do those cool milky way shots you see, but I couldn't until I got this lens. Don't let the manual focus scare you away for two reasons; one, shooting stars you'll just set it to infinity, and two, both cameras have built in focus assist so you can use it in other contexts with relative ease. This is about as wide a lens as you can get before you get into fish eye territory, and it is a ton of fun to use. Asking $200.

6.) Tamron 150-600m f5-6.3 super telephoto lens. This is actually built for the sony a-mount, but I have an a- to e-mount adapter that is included. I bought this primarily for airplane photography, but I have used it for all sorts of things, including wildlife and the height of my time using this equipment, a total solar eclipse. Speaking of the eclipse, also included is a solar filter, which knocks down incoming light by > 99% so you can shoot the sun. Asking $1100.

7.) Sony 20mm f2.8 pancake lens. Like I mentioned above, this lens combined with the A6000 makes for a great walking around camera, as 30mm equivalent is a great focal length for taking snapshots when you're out and about. Asking $200.

8.) Accesories. I've got 5 batteries, two plug-in chargers that each hold one battery and one usb charger that holds two, a remote that can work with either camera, and a 49mm plus a 72mm circular polarizer (these fit the 55mm and 70-200mm lenses, respectively). Make me an offer on this, the batteries and whatnot will likely go to the folks who buy the bodies, just let me know how you'd like to work that out.

9.) Finally, I have a Lowepro Fastpack 250 backpack that I've used as my camera bag since I started out with these cameras. It's rugged and well setup for camera work, I've had nothing but good luck with it. It can fit literally all the equipment I have listed here, including the 150-600 super telephoto. Asking $100

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I need to sell some camera stuff vintage and modern. Where should I list it to get the most return? Which forums have good active marketplaces?

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Shaocaholica posted:

I need to sell some camera stuff vintage and modern. Where should I list it to get the most return? Which forums have good active marketplaces?

Ummm. ITT?

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

XBenedict posted:

Ummm. ITT?

But like what are some other places in case no one here wants my junk?

e: it's been a really long time since I've had to sell any of my camera gear.

Shaocaholica fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jun 16, 2020

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Shaocaholica posted:

But like what are some other places in case no one here wants my junk?

e: it's been a really long time since I've had to sell any of my camera gear.

Someone here will want your junk if you list it. Things move pretty quick here.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I've mostly just sold on Craigslist. My experience has been there are a lot of bots and low ball offers, but after waiting for a real buyer things always went smoothly and people were nice and respectful.

I've also bought and sold on the Pentax forums and had good experiences.

I think I've heard people say the Fred Miranda forums, but I don't have any personal experience.

Edit: for some reason keh paid me more than I could have gotten elsewhere for my em10ii. And they didn't list a $2 dollar accessory in the price so customer service gave me a percentage extra instead of sending it back, probably like $50.

Fools Infinite fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 16, 2020

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

If you have to ask where to sell, it gets tricky because you would be a newbie, and nobody would trust you. That has been my experience at FredMiranda.com. But even when you are an established seller, there is a chance that you will have to deal with a sperglord who wants a $200 discount because you do not have the original box of the item you are selling.

Alternatively, B&H will buy your junk, but at lowball prices - 30% below what the rate is at FedMiranda. The good news is that B&H is hassle-free.

Either way, I would still list the item you want to sell ITT.

Anybody interested in a Leica Apo-Telyt-R 180/3.4 ($550) or an Apo-Extender-R 2x ($300)?
https://imgur.com/a/i2XK5kH

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Thanks for all the advice. I think I still have a decades old account on FM but its pretty low post count.

I take it's redundant to list camera junk in SAMart as well.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Just quote your SA Mart post here or vice-versa. There might be goons interested in photo gear who don't read the Dorkroom for whatever reason (insufficient interest in chairs, think Reddit is a good photography source, bought an EOS M on purpose etc) so it won't hurt to cover your bases.

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.

Shaocaholica posted:

Thanks for all the advice. I think I still have a decades old account on FM but its pretty low post count.

You have to be a paying member to sell on FM now but it's still worth it versus the alternatives. I think one month is $15 with discounts for longer memberships. Obviously try here/SAMart first, but FM is my second favorite place to sell and buy camera stuff.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Any interest in some Vivitar stuff? I have the following I was considering selling:

Series 1 90 2.5
55mm 2.8 Close Focusing
135mm 2.8 Close Focusing
70-210 3.5

All are Komine versions - which are the best optically.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Shaocaholica posted:

Reddit's r/photomarket is pretty active too

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Rontalvos posted:

Reddit's r/photomarket is pretty active too

But fullllll of scammers. Don't use anything but verified Paypal, no friends and family or venmo bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

But fullllll of scammers. Don't use anything but verified Paypal, no friends and family or venmo bullshit.

Yes absolutely this. If I'm selling and they want to avoid the fees and pay ME with F&F, sure. When I'm buying I insist on G&S. Goods and Services saved my rear end once with a camera damaged upon arrival to me caused by a lovely seller's lovely packaging and I very narrowly avoided eating $750.