Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

One time on Friends, Ross, the worst Friend, mentioned balancing his checkbook and I was like “holy poo poo this episode is 20 loving years old”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

That episode was “the one where they’re going to party” season 4 episode 9 originally aired on December 11, 1997 so it’s actually more than 20 years old

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

It’s 22 years old

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

time is an illusion

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
https://twitter.com/afterworkcomics/status/1243975540551319552

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Some fuckin nutcase posted:

The Corona virus does not exist. It is a dangerous gas which will, in time, evaporate.

Certain news for the last days of the virus is meant to be in early April. Here are the reasons:

It is not a virus but a corona illusion. It is a gas experiment in an American biological laboratory which was not controlled. It was released on 1/4/2020 in Afghanistan which became the reason for signing the US Cooperation Agreement with the Taliban after 40 years of conflict and Trumps fear of them revealing the truth and putting him on trial.

Italy also has an agreement with the United States. Trump asked German doctors to sell the medicine exclusively to America offering a deal and money to German authorities who refused the pressure and the attempting the blackmail from the United States. European countries fear for their own people due to the high rate of aged in their countries.

This means that the countries in which the gas spread occurred some time ago without anyone's knowledge, held in secret of the American government and authorities.

Modern sarin gas was used as an experiment in Syria that killed 1345 people in two days. One of the most dangerous gases, it has no smell, taste or color. It turns from a gas to a liquid whose weight is heavier than air which is the reason why the gas falls to the ground. It has been floating in the air over large areas of the earth.

People are exposed to sarin through contact with the skin, the eyes or by inhalation. This is the cause of the ads for not touching or shaking hands.

The first casualties were 67 American soldiers were wounded in February in a laboratory in Afghanistan which was kept secret by the United States. The soldiers were sent to China to participate in the military demonstration in February in Wuhan. To remove suspicions of their death after their return to Afghanistan being due to the gas, they announced their deaths due to the lie of this virus. The world had to hide what the US had done.

The day after the military demonstration in Wuhan, the virus was announced by the World Health Organization that it began in Wuhan. The reason specifically to choose Wuhan was because of the 67 wounded soldiers participating in Wuhans parade where dbats and snakes were NOT eaten.

10 days before the show, the gas was discovered by a doctor in Chinese laboratories but the Chinese authorities remained silent on the matter. They quarantined this doctor to keep him quiet. The doctor was in isolation seven days until his death which is why the doctor's physicians and family demanded the truth of his death especially due to the doctor's video broadcast on YouTube and Facebook going viral. He revealed the truth though he was forced by the Chinese authorities to lie and claim it was a dangerous virus.

Pressure from the American authorities forced China to create the lie of the virus and the worldwide illusion that China is the source of the virus, specifically the city of Wuhan. This was to cover the deaths of American soldiers on the pretext that they were in Wuhan where they were "infected by the virus".

Sarin is classified as a lethal nerve gas, regardless of its concentration, although it is molecularly small. It causes death by paralyzing the muscles of the lungs which is why the deaths are concentrated in the elderly who suffer from chronic diseases or pneumonia.

The air incubation period exceeds 3 months which is why the United States also declared that April is the last month of the epidemic.

A person can be I'll for two weeks and then die unaware that they have been exposed to this gas. This is why the length of this quarantine being for a period of not less than 15 days without using anything except artificial respiration.

This gas has no medication when inhaled which is the real reason behind the British declaration to "get ready to die".

The treatment protocol is that the contaminated site should be left as quickly as possible and seek fresh air. The reason for the ventilation of the affected area and quarantine. However, there is no fresh air in chemically laced, sarin laced skies.

An exposed person has no productive medicine but fresh air and, therefore, the date of April 10 is the beginning of the dissolution of this gas and the loss of its effectiveness by evaporation in the air or its falling to the ground into our soil, water and food source.

This gas has been classified by the United Nations as a weapon of mass destruction.

Countries are keeping this diabolical secret because of American pressure on the World Health Organization and other international organizations. Lying and controlling people's minds due to Trump and his regimes fear of the charges brought against him by the courts.

Thus, the crown has no solution but to wait for the term of the sarin gas to turn into liquid dropping into the soil, which takes a period of 3 or 4 months which is from January to April.

The gas is floating in the atmosphere and is effectively killing people in Italy, France and Iran due to the greater number of elderly people who are more than 75 years and are more susceptible even though the sarin rate is 0.1% in the atmosphere.

But as they say, "let no crisis go to waste" as Trump and his Luciferian regime, along with Russia and China and others, to roll in the NWO effectively and with great efficiency.

I dont know if this is true but it feels worthy to report this as a crucial possibility that is a horrific crime against humanity and the whole of life on this planet.

No Sources are known so dont ask.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ThisBoner/status/1243995627740160002

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
Meghan McCain had a good idiot tweet up, before she took it down like the coward her father was.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Who is CG?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Don't worry, considering the alt-right's record with "allies" they surely will.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Already gone.

Some content, man Vex gets me some good stuff. I do wonder how these people find her.

https://twitter.com/therealpinoyrob/status/1243942448948219905
(and if it gets deleted, she already saved it but linking it because she's not the IoSM.)

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Volcott posted:

There are still, like, the rest of the fuckin' trails they could be on right now. They're just asking people to stay off the AT and whatnot. They had to pull some rear end in a top hat off Mt. Washington the other day. Couldn't have climbed LITERALLY ANY OTHER MOUNTAIN, it had to be the one where it's still the dead of loving winter on top and the weather changes in a second.

I got snowed on on Mt. Washington in loving June, ended up at a communal cabin, reading books about all the people that died hiking the mountain.

My local rescue services are asking people not to hike, because rescue efforts take gathering many people in one place, using desperately needed PPE etc.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Elviscat posted:

I got snowed on on Mt. Washington in loving June, ended up at a communal cabin, reading books about all the people that died hiking the mountain.

My local rescue services are asking people not to hike, because rescue efforts take gathering many people in one place, using desperately needed PPE etc.

Camping has now been banned in the national parks here. It won't stop a lot of people from trying but you'll at least get hit with huge fines if you get caught.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
we need a new model of pandemics that takes into account people being dumb fuckers to own the libs, along with politicians actively trying to kill people they don't like

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I'm fighting the virus by washing my hands a lot, wearing a surgical mask and making sure every surface is thoroughly cleaned. Unless the armour of god is made of isopropyl alcohol or something it seems hard to believe it will come out ahead.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

hyperhazard posted:

Boomers make such a huge loving deal about balancing a checkbook that for the longest time I thought it was some advanced skill that only the truly erudite could manage.

No, it's literally writing down your transactions.

I have a coworker who is 38 or 39 and does nothing but share boomer memes. She also takes pride in only shopping at places that still take checks because she literally doesn't have a debit card. The time she went on vacation out of the state for a week she was having a meltdown "HOW WILL MY BILLS GET PAID?!" because she still gets paper every month and sends a check back in to them.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
She'll be having fun during the quarantine then, most places are contactless card payments only right now to prevent disease spreading via checks and cash.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Picnic Princess posted:

A person can be I'll for two weeks

This person wrote this on their phone

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Data Graham posted:

This person wrote this on their phone

No ducking way

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

So "how to seek counsel from someone more experienced" really means "shut up and listen to me because I'm older", because it definitely doesn't apply to them listening to doctors, epidemiologists, economists, or any other "more experienced" professional who has dedicated their life to studying something and knows way more about it than they do.

That or when they demand we "fix this drat computer" but don't want to actually listen to any counsel about how to not do that in the first place.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Inceltown posted:

I'm fighting the virus by washing my hands a lot, wearing a surgical mask and making sure every surface is thoroughly cleaned. Unless the armour of god is made of isopropyl alcohol or something it seems hard to believe it will come out ahead.

O ye of little faith!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

BaronVonVaderham posted:

So "how to seek counsel from someone more experienced" really means "shut up and listen to me because I'm older", because it definitely doesn't apply to them listening to doctors, epidemiologists, economists, or any other "more experienced" professional who has dedicated their life to studying something and knows way more about it than they do.

That or when they demand we "fix this drat computer" but don't want to actually listen to any counsel about how to not do that in the first place.

same thing with the "benefit of the doubt" one which is just "I'm from a different time! We didn't call them, Brazil nuts!! Gawd!"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Inceltown posted:

My understanding is that the Armour of God is four pieces of ancient plate mail and a sword, and that a sex cult in Northern Yugoslavia has the sword and one other piece and a powerful European count has the other three.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

BioEnchanted posted:

She'll be having fun during the quarantine then, most places are contactless card payments only right now to prevent disease spreading via checks and cash.

Nowhere that I've been in Ohio has been like that

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Len posted:

I have a coworker who is 38 or 39 and does nothing but share boomer memes. She also takes pride in only shopping at places that still take checks because she literally doesn't have a debit card. The time she went on vacation out of the state for a week she was having a meltdown "HOW WILL MY BILLS GET PAID?!" because she still gets paper every month and sends a check back in to them.

So made it to 38 years but doesn't know she can just call up her utility and get an amount to write a check for and the address to send it to. Sounds like someone still has some growing up to do.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Aside from rent I think the last time I paid for something with a check was when I was 7 and my mom gave me one to buy a yo-yo with at school when they had one of those yo-yo demonstrations.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Memento posted:

My understanding is that the Armour of God is four pieces of ancient plate mail and a sword, and that a sex cult in Northern Yugoslavia has the sword and one other piece and a powerful European count has the other three.

As always, that's only true before the dynamite.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Its comicsgate cause you know the world is dumb. Basically a bunch of people upset that marvel and dc are adding more non-white non straight characters and drat it that's making comics political. The woman in the tweet Gail Simone is a prominent writer in comics, specifically one of the big writers for the birds of prey comic.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Skwirl posted:

Aside from rent I think the last time I paid for something with a check was when I was 7 and my mom gave me one to buy a yo-yo with at school when they had one of those yo-yo demonstrations.

Between setup for direct deposits and utility auto-payments I think I've written more checks as VOID than anything else combined.

Balancing a checkbook is as relevant a life skill as knowing how to start a car with a hand crank.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
"lol you don't know how to balance a checkbook" is the exact same energy as "lol you don't know what the red room they're processing photographs in from Stranger Things is"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mohawk Potato posted:

Its comicsgate cause you know the world is dumb. Basically a bunch of people upset that marvel and dc are adding more non-white non straight characters and drat it that's making comics political. The woman in the tweet Gail Simone is a prominent writer in comics, specifically one of the big writers for the birds of prey comic.

Ah thanks for the explanation as there was zero context in the tweet. I know who Gail is as a friend is friends with her, but I didn’t know comicsgate was a named thing (altho I’ve seen how unsurprisingly toxic the comic community is). Yeah she has to deal with a lot of dumb bullshit.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Shot:
https://twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1244011591395356672?s=20

Chaser:
https://twitter.com/simiadei/status/1244089724857389057?s=20

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Everything has a cost

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I mean, it's a funny dig, but if the Internet Archive has pirated books up, that's also pretty not legal. Writers gotta pay bills too.

https://twitter.com/silviamg/status/1244075908958318592

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 05:18 on Mar 29, 2020

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/nibiru_truth/status/1244082350943854592?s=21

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/TRAPTOFFICIAL/status/1244017420743970816

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I'm gonna assume this was a particularly bad comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Data Graham posted:

Everything has a cost

Yeah, my Usenet sub is like $4/mo.