Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MathMathCalculation
Jan 1, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

HM: Natsuko Tora vs. Giulia from Stardom Cinderella 2020, 3/24

Nth

Also adding:
HM: Konami vs AZM from Stardom Cinderella 2020, 3/24

Hana/Mayu was great and arguably the best match of the night, but the ending really killed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the ending ruled

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Yeah I liked the ending too, I wish it hadn't come directly after another draw but I liked the ways they played with over the top.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC - Go Shiozaki (c) vs Kazuyuki Fujita for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - NOAH 20th Anniversary - NOAH The Chronicle (3/29)

Absolutely insane and surreal match that you owe it to yourself to watch unspoiled. From the THIRTY MINUTE staredown that opened to the match to the five minute headlock, to Fujita chugging loving hand sanitizer to the tour of Korakuen Hall to Fujita repeatedly kicking Go right in the head to Go repeatedly clotheslining him into defeat with two minutes left on the clock

It was a very special match and I'm not sure we'll see anything like it again.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC - Go Shiozaki (c) vs Kazuyuki Fujita for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - NOAH 20th Anniversary - NOAH The Chronicle (3/29)

Absolutely insane and surreal match that you owe it to yourself to watch unspoiled. From the THIRTY MINUTE staredown that opened to the match to the five minute headlock, to Fujita chugging loving hand sanitizer to the tour of Korakuen Hall to Fujita repeatedly kicking Go right in the head to Go repeatedly clotheslining him into defeat with two minutes left on the clock

2nd, if there is a match that is emblematic of this year so far it is this one.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Draxion posted:

2nd, if there is a match that is emblematic of this year so far it is this one.

Actually it's this one

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Jordan Devlin vs. Isaiah Scott vs. Travis Banks vs. Angel Garza, WWE Worlds Collide 1/25

This ain't nothing but MOVES~

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nth. Holy gently caress

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Here's the link to the Samurai TV broadcast, this is a match absolutely everyone should see unspoiled because the discourse around it is already starting. I'm still thinking about it almost 12 hours later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtaOgYzlhCQ

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nth, blown away.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Here's the link to the Samurai TV broadcast, this is a match absolutely everyone should see unspoiled because the discourse around it is already starting. I'm still thinking about it almost 12 hours later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtaOgYzlhCQ

Thanks!

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Whenever people nominate a Japanese promotion and don't post a link I just assume I'll never watch it. So I read the spoilers beforehand. They did not prepare me for the actual match.

e: whoops didn't make this clear that I was gonna go ahead and Nth that.

TTBF fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 29, 2020

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nth, good lord

e:which american fed will be the first to underwhelmingly replicate/parody this

Coaaab fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Mar 29, 2020

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nth.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

NTH. This is it. Cancel professional wrestling for the remainder of the year.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yeah. Yeah

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Coaaab posted:

nth, good lord

e:which american fed will be the first to underwhelmingly replicate/parody this

WWE would absolutely have done this with Goldberg in the Fujita role if they hadn't already taped Wrestlemania.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

... nth.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nth

hahahaha what the gently caress dude

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nth I dunno how anything can hope to beat this in 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

TTBF posted:

Whenever people nominate a Japanese promotion and don't post a link I just assume I'll never watch it. So I read the spoilers beforehand. They did not prepare me for the actual match.

e: whoops didn't make this clear that I was gonna go ahead and Nth that.

Just for you, I'm going to try to put together links to every match I've nominated/voted for this year for the free wrestling thread. It may take a day or two as with Rutube effectively gone it's not as easy to always find stuff (miss you Vasya, you amazing uploader.)

Also, about to watch that NOAH show while feeling sad it was on too early for me to see live.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Feels like anything I recommend is going to pale in comparison to that last match but here's a match you could watch twice during that opening staredown for a nice contrast in terms of pacing. It's just as brutal though.

MOTYC - Arisa Nakajima (c) vs. Rina Yamashita for the Beyond the SEA Singles Championship - SEAdLINNNG New Leaf! (3/10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqAcjsq--ao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Super No Vacancy posted:

hm hana vs mayu stardom cinderella tournament 3/24

I assume this is Mayu Iwatani and Hana Kimura?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

yesssss

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Feels like anything I recommend is going to pale in comparison to that last match but here's a match you could watch twice during that opening staredown for a nice contrast in terms of pacing. It's just as brutal though.

MOTYC - Arisa Nakajima (c) vs. Rina Yamashita for the Beyond the SEA Singles Championship - SEAdLINNNG New Leaf! (3/10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqAcjsq--ao

thought I nommed this yesterday but it was in my drafts. 2nd

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nth, I think. I'm still thinking about this match four hours after I watched it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nth. Art!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The moment they circled around each other to opposite sides of the ring was like,"Oh shiiiiiiit!" :allears:

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Nth for Shiozaki-Fujita, not that it needs it, but WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT???

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yeah agreed. Probably the best of the empty arena matches I've seen this month

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

OK let's watch this fuckin match.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

This poo poo's unprecedented, man.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

HOT TAKE: Noah should still be the big Japanese promotion.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Yea ok that was cool.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Counted 21 nominations for Go/Fujita. When was the last time a non-WWE/NJPW/AEW match racked up that many, Jerusalem?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I don't keep track past 7 but even if you DO take into account the big companies, the last I remember getting such a huge flood of nominations like this was Kenny/Hangman vs. The Young Bucks at AEW Revolution, which a quick count back looks like it got 20+ too. That was considered one of the best tag matches a lot of people had ever seen so AJPWNOAH (:cripes:) is in good company.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Mar 30, 2020

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

I don't keep track past 7 but even if you DO take into account the big companies, the last I remember getting such a huge flood of nominations like this was Kenny/Hangman vs. The Young Bucks at AEW Revolution, which a quick count back looks like it got 20+ too. That was considered one of the best tag matches a lot of people had ever seen so AJPW is in good company.
This was a NOAH match :v:

I'm also tossing in my MOTYC for the match even though it doesn't need it. NOAH and DDT Pro turned out to be the perfect partnership. NJPW and STARDOM are making a case too

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

People enjoying Shiozaki vs Fujita should check the 4/1 Shiozaki vs Kioymiya match. It headlined the show where NOAH went head to head with Wrestle Kingdom

https://youtu.be/UTcspKtfT14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I'm nthing this totally unnecessarily because its incredible; the whole thing is great and its quite possibly my match of the year

Didn't see Kaz Fujita having a 57 minute MOTYC coming if I'm entirely honest; never mind one that seems to have spread a lot, lot further than any NOAH match for a long time