Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ive only bought like 3 things from her and she asked to move in today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

eww lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Don’t know if you visited me but I left all my trees unpicked for visitors to take from. 400 bells per individual fruit is crazy lol, no need to pay that, and it only works for the fruit they started with

I definitely visited you! I caught a message on your billboard left by a friend, which was funny to me, so I mentioned it to him & he recognized it as being your Isle! Iirc you had a cool garden! Also, your island was pretty picked clean before I got there lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Grandmother of Five posted:

I definitely visited you! I caught a message on your billboard left by a friend, which was funny to me, so I mentioned it to him & he recognized it as being your Isle! Iirc you had a cool garden! Also, your island was pretty picked clean before I got there lol

Thanks! Lol Emmy showed me that but I didn’t realize it was you

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

if anyone wants any of these ill open my island, i think that first wall is the one in the pic i posted before

e: nvm it's a different one sorry mate.

heehee fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Mar 29, 2020

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

heeheex2 posted:

if anyone wants any of these ill open my island, i think that first wall is the one in the pic i posted before

e: nvm it's a different one sorry mate.

wtf? nook's sells wallpaper and flooring??!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

que sera sera posted:

wtf? nook's sells wallpaper and flooring??!

It took me a little bit to find it too, go to the cabinet in the back and then hit R on the buy menu

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It took me a little bit to find it too, go to the cabinet in the back and then hit R on the buy menu

Holy gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to build a cool arch but I need 90 drat stone.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I posted this yesterday but "Hitting a rock and praying for stone not ore, what a difference a week makes" lol.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Check your mail

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I've got one. Jealous?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I did a couple nook islands hoping to find a fossil to display outside the museum and I just so happened to find the tiniest fossil available.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1244376971632508930?s=19

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I did a couple nook islands hoping to find a fossil to display outside the museum and I just so happened to find the tiniest fossil available.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1244376971632508930?s=19

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Everyone's well aware of the classics by now like 8am and 5pm but let me introduce you to a little friend called 4am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBC1p0D-2Po

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It reminds me of the Deling City music from final fantasy 8, which was a huge night mood.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

The 3AM music made me cheesed off so I didn't stick around to listen to 4 AM. Nice to see it's comfy in this game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Made a little station to craft bait down by the pier so I won't have to run all the way home to do it.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1244519542488846337

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Turnip prices are garbage

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
I'm having a great time with the game. I'd like to visit some more islands and check them out so I'm adding everyone in the OP.

I'm Wedca on Switch: SW-8175-0300-2735

Will post if turnips go over 200 or so.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've got an NPC visiting today that buys fish for 50% extra. Time to get rich.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

I've got an NPC visiting today that buys fish for 50% extra. Time to get rich.

drat...I want that dude to come before sharks go away in the Southern Hemisphere.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Hormels island kicks rear end

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

sw-5109-8301-3333 please come visit. this is my first AC. i'm proud of my flag 8')

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
for gamers only

Oh Mister B
Feb 29, 2008

i could not get thru september w/o a battle

musclebusiness posted:

sw-5109-8301-3333 please come visit. this is my first AC. i'm proud of my flag 8')

adding. do you need any materials?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

American McGay posted:

Made a little station to craft bait down by the pier so I won't have to run all the way home to do it.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1244519542488846337

that's rad. I've just been carrying a crafting bench around with me

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

does anybody's island sell rose seeds?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't sleep on the daily Hot Deal you guys. Most of the time it's trash but if you're a materials hoarder like me it can be quite lucrative.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1244687539807481856

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

Oh Mister B posted:

adding. do you need any materials?

no, but ty. i like to hold onto that feeling of early-game helplessness. holding 3 iron nuggets in my pockets and feeling like a king

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
my island has pears, and i cannot for the life of me find any other island with a nook miles ticket that has anything besides coconuts, bamboo, or peaches.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

my island has pears, and i cannot for the life of me find any other island with a nook miles ticket that has anything besides coconuts, bamboo, or peaches.
Pretty sure that's the way it's designed. Most all Nook ticket islands will be your fruit and flowers and there are a few rare variations (bamboo, tarantula, money rocks) and one of those variations is all fruit trees and the fruit is different from your native fruit but always the same fruit.

I'm a peach main and I get oranges from the rare islands.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

WEEDCAT posted:

I'm having a great time with the game. I'd like to visit some more islands and check them out so I'm adding everyone in the OP.

I'm Wedca on Switch: SW-8175-0300-2735

Will post if turnips go over 200 or so.

hope u enjoyed my island pal. did u take the stuff beside the house on the cliff lol i need em back

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

heeheex2 posted:

hope u enjoyed my island pal. did u take the stuff beside the house on the cliff lol i need em back

I had a good time and only took a few peaches. Someone robbing you? That sucks.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

heeheex2 posted:

I booted some guy named Tom from my friends list cause he took too much stuff from my free stuff pile.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

WEEDCAT posted:

I had a good time and only took a few peaches. Someone robbing you? That sucks.

cheers, it was just a few fishing rods and i didn't want to use more ore to make more lol. wonder who couldve slipped in and taken em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You can check your Switch friends tab under the "recently played with" section and it should show a chronological list of who visited your town. That's how I caught the crook red handed.