Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is that a feral cat?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

Is that a feral cat?

Looks more like a bobcat type thing.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I think it's a lynx. Tenacious little bastard, whatever it is.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A fuckin fearsome felidae, we can agree.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Whatever it is, it's eating good tonight.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Hangry cat

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Wierdly slow way to break a neck, but ok.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Grendels Dad posted:

You've never heard the tale of the neck hair and the tore dis?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Grendels Dad posted:

It's just exhausting the deer so it can eat it at it's leisure

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tarantino's Bambi.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

fuxkifg hell ueaj

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/SeamusBlackley/status/1244467956748189696

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Cat don’t give no fucks holy poo poo

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

The ancient Egyptians didn't have ovens? Then what did they do with all the grain they stored in the Pyramids?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Cat don’t give no fucks holy poo poo

I think that's a small bobcat, so yeah, pretty much.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

It came back for more after getting kicked by a deer, which from a scale standpoint is like a human getting kicked by a 40 foot tall horse

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
So did the deer just say, "gently caress it, I'm tired, eat me" ?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Deer are nature’s stupidest animals, their history of complete disregard for self preservation says yeah, it probably did do that.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

plainswalker75 posted:

The ancient Egyptians didn't have ovens? Then what did they do with all the grain they stored in the Pyramids?

In a later tweet he points out he's being loose with the term "ovens". They actually baked it using cast iron pots buried under hot embers. :hist101:

https://twitter.com/SeamusBlackley/status/1244515652699742210?s=20

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

My phone does not like these files. Any idea why?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Snowmankilla posted:

My phone does not like these files. Any idea why?

iOS? Download VLC. It will ask you if you want to save the movie or play it. You can just play.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

iOS? Download VLC. It will ask you if you want to save the movie or play it. You can just play.

Awesome. Thanks!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

darkwasthenight posted:

In a later tweet he points out he's being loose with the term "ovens". They actually baked it using cast iron pots buried under hot embers. :hist101:

https://twitter.com/SeamusBlackley/status/1244515652699742210?s=20

Clay, not iron.

They couldn’t have worked iron if they had wanted to, and they certainly couldn’t have worked it into such a shape.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
That bread literally looks like American grocery store whole wheat garbage loaf that turns to mold in two days

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Garbageloaf is my meatloaf cover band and we are in no way affiliated with that baking hole

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Mauser posted:

That bread literally looks like American grocery store whole wheat garbage loaf that turns to mold in two days

Dude, it's bread. What did you expect it to look like?

(And it's more that American grocers sell garbage that looks like bread than the other way round.)

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, everyone needs to make their own. It's far better and tastier and super easy to do.

Except don't because right now it's super hard to find yeast in the stores and I need some.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah, everyone needs to make their own. It's far better and tastier and super easy to do.

Except don't because right now it's super hard to find yeast in the stores and I need some.

Got any dried fruit in the cupboard? There's a Twitter thread going around where a yeastamatician tells you how to cultivate yeast from it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lHELXqN

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

cakesmith handyman posted:

Got any dried fruit in the cupboard? There's a Twitter thread going around where a yeastamatician tells you how to cultivate yeast from it.

I actually did manage to score a jar Red Star last night (along with eggs and unsalted butter!), but thanks. I'll definitely take a look at it.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Video of cat eating a deer alive is not badass, it's sad. Don't post poo poo like that.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I think the cat is badass and it shouldn’t just starve to death in the woods forsaking the food chain and also deer populations balloon out of control in most places (due to us usually) and I’d rather they be culled by natural predation than hunters any day

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Wild cats kill and eat things all the time. If they didn’t they would die, which would actually be sad.

This one just happened to get caught on video

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

It's badass in a "drat nature, you scary!" way.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Why can't that cat just eat some tofu, perhaps a nice quinoa salad

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
because the bourgeois obsession with quinoa is starving indigenous people who rely on it for a staple crop, you loving liberal.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Proteus Jones posted:

I actually did manage to score a jar Red Star last night (along with eggs and unsalted butter!), but thanks. I'll definitely take a look at it.

Start a (faux) sourdough culture with some of it right now and then you won't run out.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

thatbastardken posted:

because the bourgeois obsession with quinoa is starving indigenous people who rely on it for a staple crop, you loving liberal.

Woosh

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Problem:

thatbastardken posted:

Solution:

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Start a (faux) sourdough culture with some of it right now and then you won't run out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

:thejoke:

i know cats are obligate carnivores, it's ok