Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pre-escalator and post-escalator are the only temporal demarcations i need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

*screaming internally*

this doesn’t look like anything to me

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Aaaaaaaand white liberals are comparing Biden to Emmett Till.

gently caress this. gently caress that. Destroy the democrats forever.

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/1243691689165770752?s=19

jesus loving christ

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

Fly Molo posted:

*screaming internally*

this doesn’t look like anything to me

:same:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it's amazing how bullshit and useless almost every aspect of modern society, including the modern concept of time and obsessing over it, turn out to be when everyone's self isolating and society is running on a skeleton crew

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Wheeee posted:

it's amazing how bullshit and useless almost every aspect of modern society, including the modern concept of time and obsessing over it, turn out to be when everyone's self isolating and society is running on a skeleton crew

Counterpoint: I'm an EMT and my paycheck doesn't reflect the fact that I'm working 46,272 hours per week.

I'm also fairly certain that Super Tuesday was at least 7 years ago and fish have crawled out of the ocean, grown legs and opposable thumbs, and invented interstellar travel since the day Trmup was sworn in.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Counterpoint: I'm an EMT and my paycheck doesn't reflect the fact that I'm working 46,272 hours per week.

I'm also fairly certain that Super Tuesday was at least 7 years ago and fish have crawled out of the ocean, grown legs and opposable thumbs, and invented interstellar travel since the day Trmup was sworn in.

It's either that or I hit snooze again and I'm late for high school algebra.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

It's a documented fact that March 2020 is the longest recorded month in human history

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

BCE and CE. Before Current Escalator and Current Escalator.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Shear Modulus posted:

we are in the year 4 ae (after escalator)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Escalator was 4 BC (Before Covid)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Still lmao’ing that after the very first of his “daily updates” he had to take a break the next day. His campaign has the energy of a goon project

Joey Fiveaces draws the Zybourne Clock

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Escalator was 4 BC (Before Covid)

pre and post escalator has given way to pre and post ventilator

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

What no

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

loving incredible.

Imagine the alternate timeline where Biden dropped out and everyone endorsed Pete instead, and we had to listen to the Daily Rat Update on how Trump is doing his best guys.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

holy gently caress when did tom steyer drop out anyways? the paleolithic era?

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
When Steyer dropped out there were 68 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

It's a documented fact that March 2020 is the longest recorded month in human history

Way longer than last month. Looks like it'll be longer than next month too, but May might match it.

worst ever at ping-pong
Jun 11, 2010

Is this true? Did Pete the Sheet not drop out until March? That can't be right

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

worst ever at ping-pong posted:

Is this true? Did Pete the Sheet not drop out until March? That can't be right

It’s so right.

The South Carolina primary was on Leap Day.

The rat dropped the next morning.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Dude we have literally said this at the end of EVERY MONTH THIS DECADE I MEAN YEAR

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Next month will make this month look like last month. Always.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

cmndstab posted:

When Steyer dropped out there were 68 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US.

i dont like this new calendar

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

NofrikinfuN posted:

i dont like this new calendar

"The calendar of the Theocracy of Muntab counts down, not up. No-one knows why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find out."

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
libs should've made pete their guy, that motherfucker was talented at making people enthusiastic about absolutely loving nothing

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Pete is the dog from Duck Hunt.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Tetracube posted:

libs should've made pete their guy, that motherfucker was talented at making people enthusiastic about absolutely loving nothing

and all his skeletons were classified

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Platystemon posted:

Pete is the dog from Duck Hunt.

Dogs are bad, this checks out

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Dude we have literally said this at the end of EVERY MONTH THIS DECADE I MEAN YEAR

We are the first immortals, and it turns out the Curse of the Undying isn't eternal boredom, it's that everything sucks forever

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Platystemon posted:

It’s so right.

The South Carolina primary was on Leap Day.

The rat dropped the next morning.
Primary was on Thursday, Klob dropped on Sunday and Pete on Monday

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Iron Crowned posted:

Dogs are bad, this checks out

mods

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

This has been the most miserable month of any primary I've lived through.

When it started I was free and full of hope and optimism. As it ends, I'm trapped at home reading finger wagging tweets from centrists telling me that Trump raped too much but Biden has raped the exact right amount.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Weembles posted:

This has been the most miserable month of any primary I've lived through.

When it started I was free and full of hope and optimism. As it ends, I'm trapped at home reading finger wagging tweets from centrists telling me that Trump raped too much but Biden has raped the exact right amount.

obviously we would prefer a candidate with no rapes. but unfortunately that's just not going to happen and you bernie bros need to stop clinging to your purity tests. i mean yeah there is one guy still in the race with no sexual misconduct allegations against him, but he's not a real democrat so we just have to bite our tongues and support the lesser of the two rapists

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Weedle posted:

obviously we would prefer a candidate with no rapes. but unfortunately that's just not going to happen and you bernie bros need to stop clinging to your purity tests. i mean yeah there is one guy still in the race with no sexual misconduct allegations against him, but he's not a real democrat so we just have to bite our tongues and support the lesser of the two rapists

I really hope I'm being affected by Poe's Law right now

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

SubnormalityStairs posted:

I really hope I'm being affected by Poe's Law right now

louisgod is goading randos on twitter to scream into the void I'D RATHER VOTE FOR MY RAPIST OVER BERNIE SANDERS, GROW UP

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
blocking people on Twitter is the pinnacle of online cowardice (unless they're phishing accounts or are activity trying to toxx/threaten you irl)

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dont blue checkmarks on twitter have a special setting to only see tweets from other blue checkmarks

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Tiberius Christ posted:

Dont blue checkmarks on twitter have a special setting to only see tweets from other blue checkmarks

everyone on both sides would be happier if this were a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tiberius Christ posted:

But than how would they hear the rabble praising them?