Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Hatebag posted:

If i ever see a Culver's I'll deffo consider eating at it. Strong Culver's feelings

Culver's is good and my preferred burgin joint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The best burgers were made by Peter Pepper while he was being chased by Mr. HotDog, Mr. Pickle and Mr. Egg.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Culver's is good and my preferred burgin joint

it's the closest fast food place to my house, they just opened lsat year and it's like less than a mile away, for awhile we went there so much that I made a rule for myself that I could only get an actual burg once a week lol

I just get their grilled chicken instead and it's good

imo their fries are trash and the weakest part by far of the restaurant but everything else is good

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Louisgod posted:

the 16 genders

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

is there a trump talk today

if we're lucky

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

god bless the final president of the united states of america

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol wtf is this

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

quit yer burg talk, you're making me crave fast food which seems like a spectacularly bad reason to break quarantine

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

TMMadman posted:

The best burgers were made by Peter Pepper while he was being chased by Mr. HotDog, Mr. Pickle and Mr. Egg.

Let's get into the nonsensical rogue's gallery of burger time:
1) why are some ingredients sentient and angry, while others are regular?
2) size: I'm a tiny man getting chased by a pickle on a giant handburger??? Ok!
3) gigantic (?) people are eating hamberbers with pickles that have eyes and mouths that i have slain?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
The best burgs are actually hot dogs made by a racist man in Alabama

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

goddamn i want a burg now

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Dustcat posted:

quit yer burg talk, you're making me crave fast food which seems like a spectacularly bad reason to break quarantine
80% of corona patients in intensive care in the netherlands are overweight

70% of fatalities in the UK are obese

hth

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Do they have an german flair and issue burger edicts like the burgomeisters of olde?

no v american

but there is a bar that got sued by the von trapp estate because it bore no relation to them and they felt they were profiting off the suffering of others (and their residuals)

now it's called reinhaus (actually, now it's closed due to roni, lol)

that place has hecka german/austrian flair

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Iron Crowned posted:

I miss Taco Time :(

its dog poo poo

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:kiddo: the best burger is the burger you make yourself for your friends, with love and 'rona on the side

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Stefan Prodan posted:

it's the closest fast food place to my house, they just opened lsat year and it's like less than a mile away, for awhile we went there so much that I made a rule for myself that I could only get an actual burg once a week lol

I just get their grilled chicken instead and it's good

imo their fries are trash and the weakest part by far of the restaurant but everything else is good

Just about everything on their menu is good except the fries. I think they do it on purpose so you get the cheese curds or onion rings instead.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

rona rona rona rona rona rona rona ronaaa

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Just about everything on their menu is good except the fries. I think they do it on purpose so you get the cheese curds or onion rings instead.

yeah agreed

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Do not, my friends, become addicted to burger. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

caro ro ro rona

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.
burgin'
:burger:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

reject burger and embrace rice and water

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

embrace vegetable tea

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.

SorePotato posted:

false

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

SorePotato posted:

More like inject burger

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Burgie sanders

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Really want burger now

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hatebag posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to burger. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

What about tacos? Will I also resent their absence?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1244662190394748930

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

consume only rice tea and 4 patty burgers

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

AppleNippleBOB posted:

i only count 19. what the gently caress did you do with my other 5 burgs?

there's 24 right there, count again you buttermilk bitchboy god drat I want some white castle

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

Burgers are merely tacos whose tortilla broke into two pieces

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I made a sous vide burg with a quick sear to finish it off

Normally I like burgers medium rare, but it cooks it so amazingly even that that turns out is way too rare when it's perfectly cooked edge to edge. Ended up going with medium/medium well temp on subsequent cooks and that was just perfect.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
sandwiches are the main thing i'm gonna avoid during roni time, anything that isn't like made with tools and put into the container you get with tools, so I think burgs are out for me

chinese food, pizza, curries, whatever, that still seems ok to me since it just gets cooked and then then nobody actually touches it so I think it's as safe as it can get I guess unless they just sneeze on it and give it to you

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

reject burgers containing single digit patties and death cults

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PROBATION 03/24/20 02:47pm eric ciaramella Friends don't let friends post Bill Mitchell tweets. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Mayor Dave Mayor Dave
PROBATION 03/22/20 01:28pm eric ciaramella Friends don't let friends post Bill Mitchell tweets. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Mayor Dave Mayor Dave
PROBATION 03/21/20 02:55pm eric ciaramella Friends don't let friends post Bill Mitchell tweets. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Mayor Dave Mayor Dave

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

Ask your pastor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

More like inject burger

:burger: