Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Brother Entropy posted:

think you meant beaucoup bells
only if you're a dirty French lover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Oxyclean posted:

I do not understand my luck (or lack of) - I've been fishing at a Southern friend's island for hours now and still haven't caught a King Salmon. Tons of regular salmon, but no King. They say they've caught a whole bunch themselves. :psyduck:

Yeah it's super weird. I caught a ton of King Salmon and Arapaima, while people up north say they have a hard time getting them. Maybe you have a lower chance of getting them when visiting.

Longshot Alpha
Jan 5, 2004
Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread but the other day I was visiting a random island with a Nook Ticket that was full of orange and blue pansies. I brought them all back and now peacock butterflies are spawning like crazy all over the place that sell for 2,500 bells.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Nondevor posted:

Check your PMs!

Thanks for that pilot's getup (and the chicken/kappa beak :ducksiren:), plus the security wallpaper! I left all my spare bells with you, but I forgot to leave a note!

- - -

I've got cherries (native), pears, and oranges on trees currently on my island, free for anyone to take for planting: BH7KQ Ended!

Red and white mums, red and yellow hyacinths, and red and white windflowers on sale at the shop! Hot item is Log Bench if you want to spend some wood.

I'm going to be on the beach collecting clams for the next couple hours, so come join if you have any planting needs!

Oh also I can let you touch my guitar or drumkit if you're interested in getting instruments in your nook catalog. Just lemme know!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Mar 31, 2020

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Lux Animus posted:

Thanks for that pilot's getup (and the chicken/kappa beak :ducksiren:), plus the security wallpaper! I left all my spare bells with you, but I forgot to leave a note!

- - -

I've got cherries (native), pears, and oranges on trees currently on my island, free for anyone to take for planting: BH7KQ

Red and white mums, red and yellow hyacinths, and red and white windflowers on sale at the shop! Hot item is Log Bench if you want to spend some wood.

I'm going to be on the beach collecting clams for the next couple hours, so come join if you have any planting needs!

Oh also I can let you touch my guitar or drumkit if you're interested in getting instruments in your nook catalog. Just lemme know!

I'll be heading shortly. Need some of them flower seeds.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Oh my god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3tJpMaG0D0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2S5s1WtUh0

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Wow 4 5 6 7 peeps just arrived all in row! People really want dem seeds!

:bandwagon:

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Mar 31, 2020

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Lux Animus posted:

Wow 4 5 peeps just arrived all in row! People really want dem seeds!

If this is still a thing in like, an hour, I am most definitely coming.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The two siren calls for visitors are usually 'high turnip prices' or 'adorable cardigans'

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs

DoYouHasaRabbit posted:

My turnips are at 394 bells. Not the highest but if you wanna stop by my dodo code is 0VJX2

Pick fruit if you want. I time traveled to April 1st so I guess my trees are pink. That's new to me!

omw, pls don't close gates

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
making spider island sucks. the spawns take forever

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

If I'm on a nook ticket island, what happens if I put my switch to sleep? Do I wake it up back here? I have this island with pop eyed goldfish but I got poo poo to do.

ToiletKitty
Aug 8, 2007

Lux Animus posted:

- - -

I've got cherries (native), pears, and oranges on trees currently on my island, free for anyone to take for planting: BH7KQ

Thanks! Bought some seeds, and left you some bells on the plaza, by the board.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
this horrible streamer beaver showed up and he makes items I want. Why did I sell all those fish, why.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

If I'm on a nook ticket island, what happens if I put my switch to sleep? Do I wake it up back here? I have this island with pop eyed goldfish but I got poo poo to do.

You apparently wake back up there, and as a bonus the spawns are locked in to the time of day when you arrived.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Thanks to everyone who's come by so far!

Nondevor posted:

Want some security monitor wallpaper or some anime eye glasses (or aviator sets)? PM me for the Dodo code (so that we don’t get swarmed by constant loading screens :f5:) and come visit my town!

Saharah: Security monitor wall, White chocolate flooring, a giant blue Persian rug, black kitchen mat, aluminum flooring
Nook’s Cranny: Blue expresso machine, sturdy sewing box
Seeds: Red hyacinth/pansy/tulip, yellow hyacinth/pansy, white tulip.
Fruit: Native cherries, but I also have some orange trees and a single peach/pear blooming right now.

Would appreciate it a lot if people left messages & bring over some white rose/lily seeds! Or donate to the bridge fund in the top right corner.

Dodo code is 8D1DT, will be up for a few more hours

Still looking for white rose and white lily seeds :)

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

indigi posted:

making spider island sucks. the spawns take forever

I'm glad you said that, I was thinking the same thing (trying for the first time just now).

I assumed that once you cleared the island of bugs, it would REMAIN clear. Tiger beetles & wharf roaches keep showing up & I have to scatter 'em. And I can only assume mole crickets don't count - I have 6 of the fuckers and there are always more. 3 Tarantula spawns so far.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

ToiletKitty posted:

Thanks! Bought some seeds, and left you some bells on the plaza, by the board.

Wow! Very generous thank you!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lux Animus posted:

Wow 4 5 6 7 peeps just arrived all in row! People really want dem seeds!

Can't help it if your mums that popular :downsrim:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

omg Hazel gave me a hardhat

e: I think my shop sells white lily seeds but I'll have to check tomorrow when it opens

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.

Nondevor posted:

Bringing some white lily seeds for you!

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Got an extra australopith aka caveman skull if anyone wants. Doesn't fit the vibe I want but I imagine it might fit someone's.

It's claimed!

Fun Times! fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Mar 31, 2020

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Nondevor posted:

Oh dang, I just hopped on a mystery island but I'll try to swing through for that wallpaper

I'll check my flowers too, see if I can help out

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Fun fact about Animal Crossing - If you are a secondary resident and you invite an animal from a nook ticket island to live at the main island, the main resident is given 1000 bonus nook miles and the secondary resident is given nothing.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Mordiceius posted:

Fun fact about Animal Crossing - If you are a secondary resident and you invite an animal from a nook ticket island to live at the main island, the main resident is given 1000 bonus nook miles and the secondary resident is given nothing.

secondary residents are second-class people, as it should be :colbert:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
People who live on the same island have a joint Couple's facebook profile

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Nope, just one switch lol

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How many housing kits do you get to buy from Tom Nook? I know there's a limit on villagers, 10 I think?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I have been trying for fifteen minutes to go to the 394 Turnip island what the hell goons

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kirios posted:

what the hell goons

Kirios posted:

394 Turnip

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

fizzy-o posted:

Thank you!! Decorating is my favorite part of this game, so I'm happy to hear things look good :3

Thanks also to Flowers, thanks a lot assbag, and all who visited Windchime and were so generous with flowers, furniture, DIY recipes, and awesome drawings (especially the Sonic)!

Gotta go fast!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

drat looks like the gates are closed now. Oh well, thanks to the goon who did that!

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Not sure if this was posted already but you can use a party popper to just fuckin blast wasps straight to hell apparently

https://mobile.twitter.com/acnh_tip...ed_party_popper

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Feel free to gently caress off.

Deified Data posted:

Nope, just one switch lol

Yeah, seriously, I like Animal Crossing, but my wife *loves it* so she's the main citizen. I'm not dropping another $350 so I can have another Switch with AC. So if someone wants to donate that money so I can do that, I'm down. lol

I'm still big mad about the one island per Switch thing.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
https://youtu.be/8xZjb4k7xcE

I appreciate the use of the in-game saxophone for a solo.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Mordiceius posted:

Feel free to gently caress off.

Yeah, seriously, I like Animal Crossing, but my wife *loves it* so she's the main citizen. I'm not dropping another $350 so I can have another Switch with AC. So if someone wants to donate that money so I can do that, I'm down. lol

I'm still big mad about the one island per Switch thing.

Aw man I was just joking, apologies if that was rude

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Do fossils have staggered rarity or are they random, bc if the latter then I am getting a loving lot of anomalocarises

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

eating only apples posted:

Do fossils have staggered rarity or are they random, bc if the latter then I am getting a loving lot of anomalocarises

Every day since I got the museum, I've only gotten 1 new fossil and 3 dupe fossils among my daily 4

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Every day since I got the museum, I've only gotten 1 new fossil and 3 dupe fossils among my daily 4

Really? I've definitely had days where I've handed in two or three new ones. Did you donate a whole bunch on museum day 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

drat I get like one dupe a day if that. I feel like I'm filling that section up so fast since there aren't gyroids or random pitfalls anymore but it still feels like the same amount of dig spots.