Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A Real Hologram posted:

someone explain this to me… I will sit here and wait for your answer when my brain cracks and Pings

https://twitter.com/inthematrixxx/status/1243920138321244163?s=21

I can help, this is gross as gently caress, because if it really is a poem she wrote when she was 9, it's completely typical of any school poetry assignment and they're using it as innuendo to sexualize her, as a 9 year old

Nothing to do with billionaire sex island goat mask conspiracies, everything to do with ridiculing anyone associated with Bill Clinton's misconduct and JFK Jr being a media darling who liked being on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Thread still delivering the cracks and the pings

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

I can help, this is gross as gently caress, because if it really is a poem she wrote when she was 9, it's completely typical of any school poetry assignment and they're using it as innuendo to sexualize her, as a 9 year old

Nothing to do with billionaire sex island goat mask conspiracies, everything to do with ridiculing anyone associated with Bill Clinton's misconduct and JFK Jr being a media darling who liked being on TV

just try and appreciate the good crack ping imo

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

holy gently caress I was not prepared for that, least of all cutting to a grinning Jerry Seinfeld

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The Kingfish posted:

just try and appreciate the good crack ping imo

Also fair

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A Real Hologram posted:

someone explain this to me… I will sit here and wait for your answer when my brain cracks and Pings

https://twitter.com/inthematrixxx/status/1243920138321244163?s=21

jfc

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Starting to think I'm in a death coma and all this nonsense is just my brain glitching the gently caress out as it constantly references the same inscrutable symbols in a downward spiral of cognitive decline.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

seriously, you don't need to grasp for anything when we know kids like pizza and the Kennedy family are scumbags with no sense of conscience or shame.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

SlimGoodbody posted:

Starting to think I'm in a death coma and all this nonsense is just my brain glitching the gently caress out as it constantly references the same inscrutable symbols in a downward spiral of cognitive decline.

you have been selected for galactic enlightenment when you see the orb walk forward

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
that jfk jr link is 58 seconds of buzzing audio for me

Maha
Dec 29, 2006
sapere aude

Modest Mao posted:

i only get audio from one side of my headphones, might have to do with that

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em

GWBBQ posted:

seriously, you don't need to grasp for anything when we know kids like pizza and the Kennedy family are scumbags with no sense of conscience or shame.
Rosemary Kennedy got diddled while visiting the royal family and she was lobotomized to make her forget.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1199161808432570368?s=20
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1244379484175896577?s=20

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this is what i live for

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

SlimGoodbody posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

is there something we don't know about the Lewinsky family for her name to be on the lips of celebrities at *reads over age again* nine years old!?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Victory Position posted:

is there something we don't know about the Lewinsky family for her name to be on the lips of celebrities at *reads over age again* nine years old!?

that video was from the clinton era, but yeah they dug up everything on her to use to discredit her.

jay leno is a godamn pig monster about her

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Modest Mao posted:

The decoder algorithm only works when there is a satellite directed 32 THz signal into your rear brain. Sometime the signal is running but other times they turn it off altogether and it's not clear why.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Victory Position posted:

They weren't reading it when she was literally nine years old

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

They weren't reading it when she was literally nine years old

aah, okay. was wondering how goddamn old JFK Jr. was

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Inspector Hound posted:

9th grade, not 9 years old
here's a fun fact I'm sure I've posted in here before
JFK Jr. died in a plane crash the same night Eyes Wide Shut was released

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ace of Baes posted:

crack ping

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
so is Richard Epstein like Jeff's brother or something

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

gradenko_2000 posted:

so is Richard Epstein like Jeff's brother or something

it's what he called his penis

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ace of Baes posted:

The unreleased 20 minutes is definitely child prostitution isn't it

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Why did it have to be pizza? it’s like my favourite food

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's what he called his penis

Eggstein

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Fried Watermelon posted:

The unreleased 20 minutes is definitely child prostitution isn't it

yes

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Has there been any explanation for this? This is solid crack-ping material right here.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ace of Baes posted:

Ok see this I can crack ping over

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Delta-Wye posted:

Has there been any explanation for this? This is solid crack-ping material right here.

The explanation is that all the richest and most powerful people in the world are pedophiles. That's it.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
As tight as the letter-agency leash is around tv host John Oliver's neck all the time, when it loosens just a little bit (like during an informal interview during total national chaos) suddenly he's going off about hunting down David Geffen's yacht, unions at HBO, and how justifiable a revolution would be specifically because of David Geffen (who Colbert tries to defend lol). Why is this so much funnier than his show

Ignis posted:

Speaking of video guest apperances, here's John as a video guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgOzy0Mfsw

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Dumb Lowtax posted:

As tight as the letter-agency leash is around tv host John Oliver's neck all the time, when it loosens just a little bit (like during an informal interview during total national chaos) suddenly he's going off about hunting down David Geffen's yacht, unions at HBO, and how justifiable a revolution would be specifically because of David Geffen (who Colbert tries to defend lol). Why is this so much funnier than his show

Cause it doesn't have to tiptoe around an audience of Daily Show libs who can afford HBO, at a guess

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1243964335203840000

Gee whiz, this was a hell of a read. I'd say mandatory.

https://www.salon.com/2012/12/02/better_than_bourne_who_really_killed_nick_deak/

MKULTRA was a small world. So much of the same themes and types of characters in common with the CHAOS story (Manson), and even moreso that story of Meyer Lansky (posted several pages back), the pre-Epstein guy who gathered blackmail on law enforcement including J Edgar Hoover.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Dumb Lowtax posted:

wow this is way funnier than anything either of them ahve done in four years

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

even moreso that story of Meyer Lansky (posted several pages back), the pre-Epstein guy who gathered blackmail on law enforcement including J Edgar Hoover.

the mafia guy? i didnt see that post and it sounds interesting if you (or anyone) happen to have it handy. i can dig back through some pages tomorrow if not

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Giga Gaia posted:

the mafia guy? i didnt see that post and it sounds interesting if you (or anyone) happen to have it handy. i can dig back through some pages tomorrow if not

Whitney Webb at Mint Press did a few stories tying Epstein to earlier organized crime sexual blackmail rings
https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

A4R8 has issued a correction as of 22:19 on Nov 8, 2020

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

A4R8 posted:

Whitney Webb has a new article on Covid-19 and the history of bioweapons within the U.S. government. https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/all-roads-lead-dark-winter/

Welcome to DARK WINTER.

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1245372101596532736?s=21

See how am I gonna compete with this with "probably just 1% CFR and a few million" on my medium article.

Wrong thread but I'm leaving it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

there is no physical storage limit to the knowledge the brain can hold, so theoretically unlimited

yes there is. every bit of information has a minimal energy content, so if you know enough, your brain has density high enough to collapse into a black hole. which is the ultimate crack ping.