Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

upgunned shitpost posted:

goats got a lot of personality, so that end part gets tough

chickens are wretched little fucks which makes things easier

yah good goats are like barnyard dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

after the decline of man, goats will inherit this earth

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/MichaelRoddan/status/1244897765689143296

i have a cure for covid-19 please buy my stocks

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

rump buttman posted:

fry more onions than you think you need

Just fry an onion. Keep that on hand. Get inventive about how you cut it. There are limited options. Know them all. You eat onions now.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

mod sassinator posted:

man how long until rotating deployments of national guard police NYC... have to come in and old group out every two weeks to limit exposure. but eventually they'll all get sick too. and then, holy poo poo what next

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/1244747932928217088?s=20

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/MichaelRoddan/status/1244897765689143296

i have a cure for covid-19 please buy my stocks

@cumshitter should I buy into this?

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Bulgakov posted:

yah good goats are like barnyard dogs

had one who used to piss on his beard to impress the ladies

majestic creatures

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeanettehayes/status/1244677388325314560?s=21

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

upgunned shitpost posted:

had one who used to piss on his beard to impress the ladies

majestic creatures

it isn't the fault of a goat if your monitor is off

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/305906786408480770

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Munin posted:

Quail are more sedentary than chicken?

Yeah, you can kind of keep them in a rabbit hutch. Obviously that is not ideal but nothing is so we make do with what we have.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
it's genuinely amazing venturing outside of cspam into the dredges of the internet and just how stark the big strong wet daddy anti-sciencey crowd divide is even in random topics. anyone who dares critique or proclaim skepticism over hydrochloroquine is immediately shouted down as "lib media just wants trump to fail thats why they're burrying this one weird magic cure and making up stories like fish-tank cleaner killing people!!" and it's all over the god-drat place holy poo poo.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

gave the guy the death penalty for selling drugs

:d2a:

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Inceltown posted:

25% of corona cases here can be directly traced to the one cruise ship with known infected people that was allowed to dock and let people go home.

The people on that boat were white, the system wasn't set up to deal with that.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Xaris posted:

it's genuinely amazing venturing outside of cspam into the dredges of the internet and just how stark the big strong wet daddy anti-sciencey crowd divide is even in random topics. anyone who dares critique or proclaim skepticism over hydrochloroquine is immediately shouted down as "lib media just wants trump to fail thats why they're burrying this one weird magic cure and making up stories like fish-tank cleaner killing people!!" and it's all over the god-drat place holy poo poo.

its super hosed up

america is as deep into a dark age as the one that the popular western historical narrative holds as the low point of before the magic of enlightenment happened

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Been walking around Shenzhen to buy some hydrochloroquine to ship back home, cheapest was Walmart at 29.5 rambos for a box of 14 x 0.1g pills, hospital was 33 for the same thing.

The local hospital now has people at the front gate in full ppe, with the people doing covid testing a bit further in covered up in those full body suits. I think official numbers for the city is still something like around 1 case a day, but I've been seeing a lot more ambulances than normal, something like 4 or 5 this past week.

Also pretty much everywhere is open though they might not do full indoor seating if you're planning to eat there. I'm surprised most of those tiny shops made it through a full 2 month shut down, not sure what the government did wrt that.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Thanks i want cigs now

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

same but also like the late 19th/early 20th century where it was all snake oil patent medicine cures

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Xaris posted:

Also all the hosed up stuff is the fault of the China-controlled WHO because they didn't declare Covid-19 to be a pandemic fast enough.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

dex_sda posted:

Thanks i want cigs now

I've smoked a lot more in March than I did in the previous 6 months.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Hillary 2020 posted:

The people on that boat were white, the system wasn't set up to deal with that.

It's really depressing just how true that is. There is a brown guy guarded by police 24 x 7 because he happened to have flown in the last couple of weeks and wanted to visit his mum while on quarantine. He's not even been tested to see if he's positive.

A ship full of people with known roni passengers was allowed to go hog wild because they're old white people

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Solarin posted:

the media wants a machine lib strong daddy because even they know Biden is not viable as a candidate or human being

Nah Cuomo is just governor of the largest media market in America and covering him saves everybody (in the media) the trouble of meeting a new governor. Reality is boring and doesn’t make sense because it doesn’t need to.

It is remarkable that in the middle of a global pandemic, cspam is the only place on the internet that is still talking about Joe Biden. 🤦‍♀️

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Algid posted:

Been walking around Shenzhen to buy some hydrochloroquine to ship back home, cheapest was Walmart at 29.5 rambos for a box of 14 x 0.1g pills, hospital was 33 for the same thing.

The local hospital now has people at the front gate in full ppe, with the people doing covid testing a bit further in covered up in those full body suits. I think official numbers for the city is still something like around 1 case a day, but I've been seeing a lot more ambulances than normal, something like 4 or 5 this past week.

Also pretty much everywhere is open though they might not do full indoor seating if you're planning to eat there. I'm surprised most of those tiny shops made it through a full 2 month shut down, not sure what the government did wrt that.

in shanghai they did something wrt rent not being due for feb/march or something. almost all the small shops stayed open around my place (surprisingly) and most of the closures i have seen were foreign companies who had like one weird branch in shanghai cuz I'm guessing they didn't get the same love from the local government. stone brewing and little creatures and the one good burrito place closed, but even then it seems most made it through unscathed.

my apt. complex started letting deliverymen beyond the front gate today which was like the last bit of non-normalcy left. now its p much as it was but everyone is wearing a mask and literally 100% of the bathrooms i've been in the past week have had soap and been p clean, which is the thing I would've believed least 3 months ago.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Hillary 2020 posted:

I've smoked a lot more in March than I did in the previous 6 months.

I quit years ago, but seriously considering buying a pack. This sucks

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Yesterday I got an email late in the after noon that the rental property I am moving to will be available on May 1st and I need to pay rent for that month. Even though the Netherlands is still on "intelligent lockdown" and will likely be extended this evening. I called them, and they said "this was all approved by the township". I tried to call my current landlord today to give my mandatory one months notice and only got the "emergency" contact that said they would email them. What the gently caress do I do?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

probably fake, it sounds like it’s just a donation pile

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AceOfFlames posted:

Yesterday I got an email late in the after noon that the rental property I am moving to will be available on May 1st and I need to pay rent for that month. Even though the Netherlands is still on "intelligent lockdown" and will likely be extended this evening. I called them, and they said "this was all approved by the township". I tried to call my current landlord today to give my mandatory one months notice and only got the "emergency" contact that said they would email them. What the gently caress do I do?

I'm sure Netherlands has a whole lot better renter protection than we do in the states, but I would send a tracked and Certified (or notarized or w/e legal equivalent you have there in NL) mail to your rental company proclaiming your 1-month notice, along with a copy, and then just not pay it and use that as your dispute. did you have to pay a deposit? at most you may lose w/e your deposit is. like, get it in asap. also email them if you can and just put in documentation of attempted-contact for notice as a nicely-worded threat.

but also i think this is the wrong thread for that unless u want a case of the roni, i can cough in an envelope and mail it 2 u

Xaris fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Mar 31, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

dex_sda posted:

I quit years ago, but seriously considering buying a pack. This sucks

Smoke dicks not fags.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

call a lawyer? build a guillotine? tell them to gently caress themselves? put them and the lawyer in the guillotine?

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR2VDqr9koI

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Inceltown posted:

Smoke dicks not fags.

Don't tell me what do

Smoke in one hand, dick in the other. That's my style dm me

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

dex_sda posted:

Don't tell me what do

Smoke in one hand, dick in the other. That's my style dm me

If you're happy to drop the smoke I have two dicks :wmwink:

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Hillary 2020 posted:

Also all the hosed up stuff is the fault of the China-controlled WHO because they didn't declare Covid-19 to be a pandemic fast enough.

Lol at thinking like any countries would have done differently if it had been declared a pandemic faster

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Xaris posted:

I'm sure Netherlands has a whole lot better renter protection than we do in the states, but I would send a tracked and Certified (or notarized or w/e legal equivalent you have there in NL) mail to your rental company proclaiming your 1-month notice, along with a copy, and then just not pay it and use that as your dispute. did you have to pay a deposit? at most you may lose w/e your deposit is. like, get it in asap. also email them if you can and just put in documentation of attempted-contact for notice as a nicely-worded threat.

but also i think this is the wrong thread for that unless u want a case of the roni, i can cough in an envelope and mail it 2 u

Netherlands isn't protecting renters at all

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Inceltown posted:

If you're happy to drop the smoke I have two dicks :wmwink:

:biglips:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/cnnphilippines/status/1244916842805645312

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1244914833100697600

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Magna Kaser posted:

in shanghai they did something wrt rent not being due for feb/march or something. almost all the small shops stayed open around my place (surprisingly) and most of the closures i have seen were foreign companies who had like one weird branch in shanghai cuz I'm guessing they didn't get the same love from the local government. stone brewing and little creatures and the one good burrito place closed, but even then it seems most made it through unscathed.

my apt. complex started letting deliverymen beyond the front gate today which was like the last bit of non-normalcy left. now its p much as it was but everyone is wearing a mask and literally 100% of the bathrooms i've been in the past week have had soap and been p clean, which is the thing I would've believed least 3 months ago.
Our packages are still dumped outside the gate. There's a lot less of a backlog now though since people aren't struck inside and deciding to order everything. I remember early on seeing an exercise bike left outside for days.

The hand sanitizer and disposable wipes are definitely new, I've never seen them around before here. People are also much better about washing hands. I've always washed my hands a lot since I can't stand the feel of grease on my fingers. Weird to see other people spend so long at sinks at public restrooms now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not bongbong