Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Imps robbing each other now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
it was probably my friend who came by earlier, sorry for causing panic and unrest.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
If there is one game not to act a fool in, it's Animal Crossing. Civic pride runs strong.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been stealing everything from my friends that I can get my hands on, and cackling like a madman while I do it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Clowner posted:

I've been stealing everything from my friends that I can get my hands on, and cackling like a madman while I do it

Jesus Christ.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also is there any way to get to the southern hemisphere besides having a friend with an island there? Can I not get there with a Nook ticket?

If not... anybody got an island in the southern hemisphere? I promise not to steal anything.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just wait until September dude.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've got the South Pole on my island.

Northern Hemisphere though.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Clowner posted:

Also is there any way to get to the southern hemisphere besides having a friend with an island there? Can I not get there with a Nook ticket?

If not... anybody got an island in the southern hemisphere? I promise not to steal anything.

I’m Southern Hemisphere, but I can’t play until later. I’ll open my gates tonight (American tomorrow morning) for the last night of shark money.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Do any imps have cherries? My island's got every other fruit and I want to turn it into a one-stop shop for anyone who needs to fill out their island.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do any imps have cherries? My island's got every other fruit and I want to turn it into a one-stop shop for anyone who needs to fill out their island.

I have every fruit. I am gonna open up my island tomorrow morning American time.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I have cherries natively

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It has been raining on my island all day so I played a little before I ate my lunch to catch the rare fish that spawns in the rain. Goodbye 3 hours lol.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Morning imps. I woke up early and am going to go back to sleep, but Sahara's on my island with Bank Vault wallpaper and Cloud flooring. My shop won't open for a couple hours, but I've got the Able Sisters opening up today too. And there's plenty of fruit of almost every variety I think this morning, if anyone like FAU needed it.

Dodo code is 5W6MK, I'll probably wake up again around the time turnips can be sold.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Mar 31, 2020

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It has been raining on my island all day so I played a little before I ate my lunch to catch the rare fish that spawns in the rain. Goodbye 3 hours lol.

Tried this for half hour before bed last night and caught a giant scary looking pre historic fish. probably wont get the rare fish that only spawn in march today but Im happy with the big scary fish

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Last day to catch a lot of fish. The sturgeon’s doing a really good job hiding from me. I think I had one this morning but it fled like instantly after biting

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

4JFWT. Gates are open to anyone. Last night of expensive sharks in the Southern Hemisphere.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

4JFWT. Gates are open to anyone. Last night of expensive sharks in the Southern Hemisphere.

You're a saint

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If anybody has access to some nice kitchen surfaces, either a recipe or through the Nook store lmk. I made my kitchen work with what I had but there's room for improvement

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
disconnected :(

E: Lost the shark too. Argh!

The Klowner fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Mar 31, 2020

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

If anybody has access to some nice kitchen surfaces, either a recipe or through the Nook store lmk. I made my kitchen work with what I had but there's room for improvement

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Clowner posted:

disconnected :(

E: Lost the shark too. Argh!

No idea what happened...gutted! Did you just lose the shark or everything?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Closed for now, Mable has some cool stuff though so I'll probably reopen before I go to work

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

No idea what happened...gutted! Did you just lose the shark or everything?

Just the shark thankfully. Still kinda pissed though, I promised blathers a shark before the end of the day

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

frantically crafting fish bait before 4pm today

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

musclebusiness posted:

frantically crafting fish bait before 4pm today
I've got about 100 set up and ready to go. I'm an insane freak and trying to get 3 of each (sturgeon/string) for the collectable that the fishing NPC makes you.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It's wild how much the Able Sisters fitting room adds to the game by itself. The store opened today and there's like thirty clothing items with 4-6 color variants each.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

I've got about 100 set up and ready to go. I'm an insane freak and trying to get 3 of each (sturgeon/string) for the collectable that the fishing NPC makes you.

the what

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
There's a fishing NPC and a bug NPC (the sexy lizard that all the freaks wanted to gently caress from the promo images) and they craft you a special collectible if you give them 3 of a certain species of fish/bug.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't seen the bug NPC but the fishing guy is a twitch streamer trying to get the concept of Seasports off the ground

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I haven't seen the bug NPC but the fishing guy is a twitch streamer trying to get the concept of Seasports off the ground
How's the crucian carp trophy?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

After three straight declines, my turnip prices jumped to 147. I’m betting on a huge spike in a few days

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:pray: :pray: :pray:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
does bamboo just not grow new shoots or what? i think it's been a week and my bamboo isn't doing poo poo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They might need room to grow. I planted all my bamboo in the top corner of the map and they were making GBS threads out shoots like crazy and then I shifted everything around and made a little zen garden area and they're more tightly packed and I haven't seen a shoot since.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

yeah ive had one in a tiny strip of land between the beach and a cliff and it wont do anything, normally bamboo refuses to stop

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've only seen shoots when you plant actual shoots and not full trees.

My islands back open while I'm at work, and the able sisters have some pretty cool stuff. H9KGB

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Evil Eagle posted:

I've only seen shoots when you plant actual shoots and not full trees.

My islands back open while I'm at work, and the able sisters have some pretty cool stuff. H9KGB

put your phone in airplane mode

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

put your phone in airplane mode

Might be someone who's already there, I'm not home lol. Just keep trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think if you idle for too long you open a dialogue box or something, it seems to happen frequently when ppl just leave their gates open.