Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:rock: :black101: :rock: :black101: :rock:

https://twitter.com/rebeccacollard/status/1244968435727171584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

i solved the mail problem in the covid thread

it turns out you can detect viral rna in stool, so we all just need to mail our poop out for testing

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

C-Euro posted:

Like what is the logic here

You're going to kick a bunch of (presumably paying) tenants so that you get new people in at a higher rate? Ignoring the fact that no one wants to be outside for prolonged periods right now, and a lot of people are already struggling to pay housing costs?

i guess the rule makes sense if you dont want people using their condos as businesses, but it seems very messed up to call WFH running a business. my parents have an HOA and they found out that one of the condo owners was running a gun buying/selling business out of their unit and they forced them to stop doing it.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
hoas are a bunch of malarkey if you ask me

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the milk machine posted:

imagine buying a loving house and then subjecting all of your decorating, gardening, and upkeep decisions to the whims of, inevitably, some crotchety old man who doesn't like the young whippersnappers moving in here and with hank hill levels of lawn obsession

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

the milk machine posted:

listen here jack

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
trunple

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://i.imgur.com/NZCx8XP.mp4

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

alnilam posted:

imagine buying a loving house and then subjecting all of your decorating, gardening, and upkeep decisions to the whims of, inevitably, some crotchety old man who doesn't like the young whippersnappers moving in here and with hank hill levels of lawn obsession

when you own a house but still need a landlord

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

What stops you from just saying 'gently caress off'?
Like, who can enforce this stuff? Mr-I-write-a-stupid-letter ?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

alnilam posted:

has to be fake
No really, a lot of people find it difficult to believe but he's the President!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

TRUMMMMMpmpmpmbpbpbmlmlmbpbTRUUUUUUUUMMMbpmbpmbblblblblblblm

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

shut up blegum posted:

HOAs have an insane amount of power, unfortunatley

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

shut up blegum posted:

a lot of times you don't actually own your front yard

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

never buy a house in a subdivision with a HOA

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

there is a 0% chance of nothing happening tomorrow and that's just for startsies

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

never buy a house

done and done

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

to order chinese takeout or not to order chinese takeout

I want to social distance and stay home, but I want to support local business at the same time

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

alnilam posted:

yeah america loving sucks rear end and at least 75% of americans are addicted to the taste of boots

shut up blegum posted:

unfortunately "your" deed to "your" property includes a non-negotiable promise that you'll always obey the hoa like a good nice responsible adult, so cops and banks and poo poo are more than happy to help some old people with too much time on their hands ruin your life

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i am blessed in that my job appears to be very stable, and literally the only thing keeping my will to live together right now is that im going to be able to buy a corona shack from some dead old redneck's bank at rock bottom prices next year and move out to the hills like I've always wanted.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao

The federal government should either completely take over UPS/FedEx/DHL or force them to do only large package shipments.

They are all large businesses directly competing with government.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

why does this not have sound?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

“When I look on Twitter and see people with seemingly full neighborhoods, big houses with tons of cool furniture ... it makes me feel like I’m playing the game incorrectly,” says player Samuel Martinelli, who does not time travel.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

i am blessed in that my job appears to be very stable, and literally the only thing keeping my will to live together right now is that im going to be able to buy a corona shack from some dead old redneck's bank at rock bottom prices next year and move out to the hills like I've always wanted.

welcome neighbor :banjo:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

juche avocado posted:

“When I look on Twitter and see people with seemingly full neighborhoods, big houses with tons of cool furniture ... it makes me feel like I’m playing the game incorrectly,” says player Samuel Martinelli, who does not time travel.

Some people should just not play video games

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1245076618604875779?s=19

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Not getting chinese takeout. they're closed temporarily.

*sigh* wanted to get out of the house

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

If you want to sow ultimate chaos, go into the Animal Crossing games thread and tell them that people who time travel are playing wrong

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
What should I be concerned about during a pandemic? I know, it's the auto industry not wanting to roll back emissions standards

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Totally normal president during a crisis

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol a new classic

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

juche avocado posted:

how can you play a game where you can make money catching bugs and fishing and get hung up on materialism

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
Foolish executives!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Big anime villain energy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I genuinely sincerely want to know hiw trump thinks rolling back emissions standards would be positive for the environment

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

CNN - Moon bases could be built using astronaut urine

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Huh?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

NofrikinfuN posted:

how can you play a game where you can make money catching bugs and fishing and get hung up on materialism

Gamer brain is literally a mental illness. Gamers are mentally ill.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

juche avocado posted:

CNN - Moon bases could be built using astronaut urine

They're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gonna put together a bike