Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Brass Hand posted:

Do you draw pictures of cars in the nip?

I put hotwheels in various places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Brass Hand posted:

Been moved to a three day week for the next month. Mods?

Try being a freelancer fucknuts and having 80% of your trade disappear

But still I'm glad I'm not dead or working in an actually stressful risky or lovely job right now

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Bape Culture posted:

I put hotwheels in various places

Keep going and I may just buy you something from your amazon wish list

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

I’m working zero days please dm me for my only fans link x

Did you sell your watch before the world ended?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Did you sell your watch before the world ended?

No lol the world pretty much imploded as soon as I put it up Hahahaha

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
"it takes a licking and keeps on ticking" suddenly not such a happy thought

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
My company has refused to furlough me under the government coronavirus job retention scheme and instead has decided to make me redundant lmao

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

fridge corn posted:

My company has refused to furlough me under the government coronavirus job retention scheme and instead has decided to make me redundant lmao

That's hosed up. What are your options?

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

fridge corn posted:

That’s really poo poo, OP. Some companies are doing that here as well it’s really weird.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Weaponized Cum posted:

That's hosed up. What are your options?

Idk really. Since I haven't been employed for two years yet I have very little job protection options available to me. It's just insanely hosed up not to keep me on at least while the government is paying wages since it doesn't cost them a thing. Difficulty getting answers and having trouble contacting HR cuz i dont have their contact information on hand atm and neither of my bosses have given it to me despite my asking them repeatedly!!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

fridge corn posted:

Idk really. Since I haven't been employed for two years yet I have very little job protection options available to me. It's just insanely hosed up not to keep me on at least while the government is paying wages since it doesn't cost them a thing. Difficulty getting answers and having trouble contacting HR cuz i dont have their contact information on hand atm and neither of my bosses have given it to me despite my asking them repeatedly!!

Keep records of every attempt to get information corn man.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Like I dont really care about losing my job cuz it's a lovely company and the writings been on the wall a long time but getting a new job is going to be really tricky all things considered so just furlough me and at least then I'd have an extra month to try to get something sorted lol!!!!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Keep records of every attempt to get information corn man.

Have been my man. The missus is getting all excited she gets to play pretend lawyer for a little while lol

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

fridge corn posted:

I'm sorry. Tons of people going through bad times. We will be fine eventually!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

fridge corn posted:

Well that fuckin sucks do they have to pay you redundancy at least

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

fridge corn posted:

what the gently caress ? :(

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

Well that fuckin sucks do they have to pay you redundancy at least

I'm getting four weeks notice pay for the month of april at least but if I was furloughed under the scheme id have money coming in through may, or longer if it gets extended. I've asked repeatedly why I haven't been kept on for the scheme at least and the question has been ignored everytime despite the only reasoning they can give me for my termination is "coronavirus" lmao

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

May be time to fire up good old Glasdoor dot com

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

fridge corn posted:

I'm getting four weeks notice pay for the month of april at least but if I was furloughed under the scheme id have money coming in through may, or longer if it gets extended. I've asked repeatedly why I haven't been kept on for the scheme at least and the question has been ignored everytime despite the only reasoning they can give me for my termination is "coronavirus" lmao

that sucks dude and it sounds like your bosses are garbage people

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

vyelkin posted:

that sucks dude and it sounds like your bosses are garbage people

The same villains who own cardiff city fc also own the company i work for

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

May be time to fire up good old Glasdoor dot com

Who the gently caress is hiring?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

fridge corn posted:

The same villains who own cardiff city fc also own the company i work for

TyChan explain yourself.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I mean to name and shame since they're pieces of poo poo

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

I mean to name and shame since they're pieces of poo poo

That makes a lot more sense, I’m a moron

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

I am, I need someone to manage my Only Fans page, apply within, XOXO

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

We are, like a motherfucker. Everyone is staying at home and ordering poo poo.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Shrapnig posted:

We are, like a motherfucker. Everyone is staying at home and ordering poo poo.

Jeff Bezos itt

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

when will this bullshit end I'm so loving bored

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

If you're bored then your boring. I dont even own a tv

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm glad I'm a gaming not dad with a big backlog of games to get through and also a shitload of books I've recently bought

Would fuckin murder for a cat or dog tho

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Contact a local shelter, shitstain.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Not allowed pets in the apartment, have been tempted to flout those rules but I don't think it's fair to keep cats purely housebound and when we're both back working not fair to have a dog home alone in the day

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

At least donate then, poo poo.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Also keeping cats housebound is ideal, honestly. They shouldn't be outdoors at all.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Butterfly Valley posted:

Not allowed pets in the apartment, have been tempted to flout those rules but I don't think it's fair to keep cats purely housebound and when we're both back working not fair to have a dog home alone in the day

Chas is a good lad

kittenmittons posted:

Also keeping cats housebound is ideal, honestly. They shouldn't be outdoors at all.

This is horseshit friend and highly dependent on location

Hi brand new small furry creature now reliant upon me for your every single need, I know you'd happily cover literal miles in a day/night if allowed outside and poo poo as far from your home as you can but now when bored you get to wander around this tiny apartment and use that box over there as a toilet. Namaste

NinpoEspiritoSanto fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Apr 1, 2020

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

kittenmittons posted:

:agreed:

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Bundy posted:

Chas is a good lad

This is horseshit friend and highly dependent on location

LOL. gently caress off with this poo poo, it shortens their life considerably.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

kittenmittons posted:

LOL. gently caress off with this poo poo, it shortens their life considerably.

Hi brand new small furry creature now reliant upon me for your every single need, I know you'd happily cover literal miles in a day/night if allowed outside and poo poo as far from your home as you can but now when bored you get to wander around this tiny apartment and use that box over there as a toilet. No you may never go outdoors unless I attach a leash to you. Yes I am human and doing all of this totally out of my benevolence and not because I want a small furry cute toy. PS I pulled your front claws out. Namaste

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Outdoor cats also kill everything, wrecking ecosystems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Bundy posted:

Hi brand new small furry creature now reliant upon me for your every single need, I know you'd happily cover literal miles in a day/night if allowed outside and poo poo as far from your home as you can but now when bored you get to wander around this tiny apartment and use that box over there as a toilet. Namaste

Oh my god you are so not ready to take care of any living creature. Please never procreate.